Yingluck off to see big brother Thaksin in Japan

webfact

"Former PM Yingluck Shinawatra is planning to meet her brother Thaksin in Japan during a three-day visit there"

So not just a holiday treat she had promised her son as she said, while parading him before the press, yesterday.

Old political habits die hard it would seem. Half truths and lies. Same old same old.

I think it's a prominent Shin gene, to be dishonest.

Wonder did she take her 15 luggage bags with her .....xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p

my guess she won't be back ..... isn't her impeachment due this week !

Maybe the ancient charms of Nippon have caught her imagination. Maybe a new career?

attachicon.gifgei.jpg

That was quite polite RC, I was thinking of another career associated with Nippon.

An overheard conversation somewhere in Japan:

" Pi Maeow, I've found a way for us to hold meeting and rallies whilst Uncle Tu is premier".

" And what do you propose , my sweet little clone sister?"

" It's quite simple really, my loveable squarehead brother".

" That's what I expected, my geographically challenged sibling, well, what is it?"

" Well you know we had a jolly get together at PiPia's cremation on Sunday and everything was fine with Uncle Tu because it was a cremation"

"Yes?"

"Well that's it! All we have to do from now on to have a meeting is ensure one of our esteemed members has passed on and we can all get together and cheer me after I light the pyre!."

" What an excellent idea my dear, thank you 3 times,......, now who can we persuade first to volunteer?"

Chalerm!

A great choice and if he were to be found with his head cut off it would be an obvious case of suicide, just several months late.

• Like 1

Tell him I need a loan.

Interesting....why does not the police force or the law catch up with him. Since he is on the wanted list? Everyone knows where he is..... even the police, wow.... big rat on the run - the phatom rides again. I thought the previous govt was making plans to put him in Alcatraz!!!! Well..... we know where all those plans ended. He could use his Eastern European Passport to go to the Ukraine!!!!

Tell him I need a loan.

Interesting....why does not the police force or the law catch up with him. Since he is on the wanted list? Everyone knows where he is..... even the police, wow.... big rat on the run - the phatom rides again. I thought the previous govt was making plans to put him in Alcatraz!!!! Well..... we know where all those plans ended. He could use his Eastern European Passport to go to the Ukraine!!!!

"......why does not the police force or the law catch up with him.'

Because the last thing the P.M. and his government want is Thaksin Shinawatra being paraded in court in Thailand.

The further away he is, the better, at least that's their thinking. The supporters would like nothing better than an announcement of his imminent arrival at Swampy. Total chaos, hail the returning hero.

And another trip that doesn't include her husband.

The marital discord has reached "essentially divorced" status and registers another "FAIL" for the disgraced, indicted ex-PM.

And another post that doesn't include reason or content.

You are just an annoying little inflammatory troll. Go away!

• Like 1

The marital discord has reached "essentially divorced" status and registers another "FAIL" for the disgraced, indicted ex-PM.

:rolleyes:

That's funny coming especially from you.

My post just reflects her continuing downward spiral that encompasses more and more of her life.

Figures one of her defenders would take offense and lash out.

Edited by LipeLarry

Oh the irony.

• Like 1

Oh the irony.

What's ironic about a post pointing out that making comments on an ex PM's marriage status is irrelevant to the thread and just another example of baiting and trolling by the originator?

Oh the irony.

What's ironic about a post pointing out that making comments on an ex PM's marriage status is irrelevant to the thread and just another example of baiting and trolling by the originator?

Hilarious.

• Like 1

Oh the irony.

Hilarious.

OK I'm impressed by your riposte, but what is your point?