New search renews hopes of finding MH370

webfact

You can keep your remarks, until today there is no hard evidence whatsoever, but a lot a lot information is being withheld, which could be useful to investigate.

What information is being withheld? And by whom?

And for what reason?

I give you one example: A plane was seen on a Southern Atoll of the Maldives, exactly inside the time window, in which the MH370 could have shown up there (http://www.haveeru.com.mv/news/54062). Eight witnesses were being interviewed, and all interviewers came to the conclusion, it could not have been the MH 370. But WHICH plane, flew over the island so low, and was also visible for the Satellite supported Surveillance system" of Diego Garcia? Any idea? Has the answer being published somewhere? Not, that I know. No answer to this., quote: "Satellite data suggests that the last "ping" was received from the flight somewhere close to the Maldives and the US naval base on Diego Garcia", either.

And why does the U.S. withholds the data of their Surveillance System, which watches all movements around the nuclear bomber airport 24/7 within a radius of 2000 nautical miles, and especially those movements off the regular airways? Any clue, about their silence?

There is more, but I do not want to discuss anything about it here, I just want answers and facts, and not so called evidence of Pings and satellite data from a British company, being published two months after they have "received" the data.

Remember the Estonia, a huge cover up twenty years ago. Some witnesses died in accidents, the captain disappeared mysteriously, and so on. And what do we have today after all facts are known? Silence, and nobody could be held responsible.

Edited by fxe1200

I give you one example: A plane was seen on a Southern Atoll of the Maldives, exactly inside the time window, in which the MH370 could have shown up there (http://www.haveeru.com.mv/news/54062). Eight witnesses were being interviewed, and all interviewers came to the conclusion, it could not have been the MH 370. But WHICH plane, flew over the island so low, and was also visible for the Satellite supported Surveillance system" of Diego Garcia?

You've just given me another example of a lame-brained conspiracy story that has since been discounted.

There were no radar tracks in that area and the Maldives Defence Forces said as much. All you have is half a story from a site called "Minivan News" (!) which contradicts itself.

The Maldives news website Minivan News quoted five eyewitnesses who said they saw the aircraft. “It was about 6:30 in the morning, I heard a loud noise and went out to see what it was,” Adam Saeed, a teacher at Kudahuvadhoo school, told the Maldives news website Minivan News.

“I saw a flight flying very low and it had a red straight line in the middle of it. The flight was travelling north-west to south-east,” he said.

Another islander, who identified himself as Hamzath, told Minivan News that he had also seen a low-flying plane heading from north-west to south-east.

“People started talking about it when they realised that the flight that we saw had the same characteristics as of the missing plane,” Hamzath said.

‘‘We are still not saying it is the same plane, we just wanted to report it just in case.”

Another suggested that the reports had been exaggerated.

“A plane did fly near the island,” said the witness who was not named. “It wasn’t that big, as big as people say.”

“These days, people will be out fishing every morning. Around 30 people would always be there in the morning – but no one talked about it then. If it was that noticeable, loud and big, people would talk."

When asked about the possibility of a plane of this size landing on an isolated airstrip in the atolls, Maldives National Defence Force spokesman Major Hussain Ali said this was not possible.

“If you are asking are there any landing strips outside of the main commercial airports, the answer is no,” Major Hussain said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-maldives-discounted-as-possible-location-for-mh370-20140319-hvkjq.html#ixzz3H5PaK7Ro

It was officially ruled out:

Eyewitness reports of a possible sighting of missing Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 flying near the Maldives have been officially discounted in a statement issued by the Maldives National Defence Force.

These reports were also confirmed by Malaysia's Transport Minister, Hishamuddin Hussein.

"Based on the monitoring up to date, no indication of Flight MH370 has been observed on any military radars in the country,” the statement said.

"Furthermore, the data of radars at Maldives airports have also been analysed and shows no indication of the said flight. The Maldives National Defence Force will continue to render any assistance required by the Maldives Police Service and international authorities on the search for the missing flight and related issues.”

As for you wanting answers and facts, if that's the case why are you swallowing the usual conspiracy nonsense?

Again: What information is being withheld?

so called evidence of Pings and satellite data from a British company, being published two months after they have "received" the data.

Inmarsat notified the Malaysians that the plane was on the Northern or Southern track on 12th March.

It was only subsequent calculations that allowed them to further focus the expected crash site.

It's all been well documented. So, again, what is being withheld?

We already know that the plane was hijacked / deliberately went off course and that there was foul play.

So I do not think any findings in the wreck to improve airplane safety, except from "don't let lunatics fly the airplane" and making cockpit doors that can only be opened when the plane is one the ground or making no door at all, like on older soviet planes.

Who pays for these expensive searches?

What is the benefit of finding the wreck?

The big ones are Australia, Malaysia, China and the US.

The benefit is making absolutely certain that it is definitely not an aircraft defect that could happen again.

At the moment it is simply a confident assumption that the plane was flown to its demise deliberately.

• Like 1

I give you one example: A plane was seen on a Southern Atoll of the Maldives, exactly inside the time window, in which the MH370 could have shown up there (http://www.haveeru.com.mv/news/54062). Eight witnesses were being interviewed, and all interviewers came to the conclusion, it could not have been the MH 370. But WHICH plane, flew over the island so low, and was also visible for the Satellite supported Surveillance system" of Diego Garcia?

You've just given me another example of a lame-brained conspiracy story that has since been discounted.

There were no radar tracks in that area and the Maldives Defence Forces said as much. All you have is half a story from a site called "Minivan News" (!) which contradicts itself.

The Maldives news website Minivan News quoted five eyewitnesses who said they saw the aircraft. “It was about 6:30 in the morning, I heard a loud noise and went out to see what it was,” Adam Saeed, a teacher at Kudahuvadhoo school, told the Maldives news website Minivan News.

“I saw a flight flying very low and it had a red straight line in the middle of it. The flight was travelling north-west to south-east,” he said.

Another islander, who identified himself as Hamzath, told Minivan News that he had also seen a low-flying plane heading from north-west to south-east.

“People started talking about it when they realised that the flight that we saw had the same characteristics as of the missing plane,” Hamzath said.

‘‘We are still not saying it is the same plane, we just wanted to report it just in case.”

Another suggested that the reports had been exaggerated.

“A plane did fly near the island,” said the witness who was not named. “It wasn’t that big, as big as people say.”

“These days, people will be out fishing every morning. Around 30 people would always be there in the morning – but no one talked about it then. If it was that noticeable, loud and big, people would talk."

When asked about the possibility of a plane of this size landing on an isolated airstrip in the atolls, Maldives National Defence Force spokesman Major Hussain Ali said this was not possible.

“If you are asking are there any landing strips outside of the main commercial airports, the answer is no,” Major Hussain said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-maldives-discounted-as-possible-location-for-mh370-20140319-hvkjq.html#ixzz3H5PaK7Ro

It was officially ruled out:

Eyewitness reports of a possible sighting of missing Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 flying near the Maldives have been officially discounted in a statement issued by the Maldives National Defence Force.

These reports were also confirmed by Malaysia's Transport Minister, Hishamuddin Hussein.

"Based on the monitoring up to date, no indication of Flight MH370 has been observed on any military radars in the country,” the statement said.

"Furthermore, the data of radars at Maldives airports have also been analysed and shows no indication of the said flight. The Maldives National Defence Force will continue to render any assistance required by the Maldives Police Service and international authorities on the search for the missing flight and related issues.”

As for you wanting answers and facts, if that's the case why are you swallowing the usual conspiracy nonsense?

Again: What information is being withheld?

Answer the second question!

Why does the US not release technical information that could reveal its surveillance capabilities?

Oh, that's a tough one.

rolleyes.gif

Or did you mean this story?

Remember the Estonia, a huge cover up twenty years ago. Some witnesses died in accidents, the captain disappeared mysteriously, and so on. And what do we have today after all facts are known? Silence, and nobody could be held responsible.

What huge cover up? There was an investigation that concluded a bow door ripped open in heavy weather, capsizing the vessel. They found the wreckage and analysed it.

What site did you get that from? Dormobile.com?

blink.png

Edited by Chicog

Why does the US not release technical information that could reveal its surveillance capabilities?

Oh, that's a tough one.

rolleyes.gif

What huge cover up? There was an investigation that concluded a bow door ripped open in heavy weather, capsizing the vessel. They found the wreckage and analysed it.

blink.png

Lets quit it. You are obviously not informed. Do your own research and you will find the answers, some of them. I am not going to write complete essays here, nor I feel responsible for your lack of available information. Just being cynical will not help you either. Sorry.

Edited by fxe1200

Oh, that's a tough one.

rolleyes.gif

blink.png

Lets quit it. You are obviously not informed. Do your own research and you will find the answers, some of them. I am not going to write complete essays here, nor I feel responsible for your lack of available information. Just being cynical will not help you either. Sorry.

I do my own research. I also verify the source, and verify through other sources.

You clearly don't, as the first example you quoted was the already-discounted rumour mill story of a plane flying over the Maldives. You backed that up with another fairy tale about a sunken ferry.

If you keep posting verifiable junk on here, you'll keep getting pulled up for it.

In the meantime, understand there is a reason why plenty of people with more expertise than yourself have committed upwards of $100 million to search for the plane in the Southern Ocean where it finally ran out of fuel.

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 1

We already know that the plane was hijacked / deliberately went off course and that there was foul play.

So I do not think any findings in the wreck to improve airplane safety, except from "don't let lunatics fly the airplane" and making cockpit doors that can only be opened when the plane is one the ground or making no door at all, like on older soviet planes.

Who pays for these expensive searches?

What is the benefit of finding the wreck?

The big ones are Australia, Malaysia, China and the US.

The benefit is making absolutely certain that it is definitely not an aircraft defect that could happen again.

At the moment it is simply a confident assumption that the plane was flown to its demise deliberately.

A confident assuption is already quite good.

I wonder what the Australian and US taxpayers are saying about this.

According to your logic Chicog, gubbermints are never involved in foul play...

You may want to do some research on 'false flag operations'.

In case you are posting from the basement of a federal dept.

Then disregard my advice.smile.png

The trouble with these sort of inventions is that first the "False Flag" story is touted, then the believer feverishly hunts the interwebnet for a plausible reason.

Once that is found, it is then propagated.

But invariably they do not do their homework, and rarely understand the subject matter of which they speak.

So which theory do you believe?

The Rothschild patent one?

The Al Qaeda one?

The Ed Snowden one?

The Diego Garcia one?

Of course logic and fact checking are usually the first casualties.

Everything is still mostly theories at this point, and zero facts on why it happened

The sat pings would never be used if there was other things to go off, too many unknown variables but its the best we have so we gotta go off it

Everything is still mostly theories at this point, and zero facts on why it happened

The sat pings would never be used if there was other things to go off, too many unknown variables but its the best we have so we gotta go off it

As stated above, Inmarsat communicated the sat pings on 12 March.

This is not a desperate last gasp solution.