Closing Times

kingdom

I have noticed on a recent trip to thailand that the closing times of the bars seems to be later now. I know alot of tourists from Europe seem to enjoy the later drinking times due to the time difference and certainly this is appreciated by many.

Edited by kingdom

One night at a Thai disco - think I left the place at 9am. :o:D

Discos and go-go bars are closing between 2-3am. Many beer bars stay open as long as they have customers (though they have to turn the music and the lights off, and the cup holding your bin may be kept under the counter instead of on your table).

Underground Karaokes operate until everyone goes home or simply passes out. :D

One night at a Thai disco - think I left the place at 9am. :D :D

Discos and go-go bars are closing between 2-3am.

Thought so to until hopped on motorbike with gf and her mate. Dragged me to a certain unnamed soi and well things were blasting away still after I left at 9am and bottle of johnnywalker later. :o

Thought so to until hopped on motorbike with gf and her mate. Dragged me to a certain unnamed soi and well things were blasting away still after I left at 9am and bottle of johnnywalker later. :o

Three on a motor bike....naughty naughty!!......not to mention the rider probably being over the alcohol limit.

........and blaming the whole thing on Johnny Walker. :D What a nerve !!!!

If ever you remember where this 'unnamed soi' is, let me know, I might try it myself. :D

I have noticed on a recent trip to thailand that the closing times of the bars seems to be later now. I know alot of tourists from Europe seem to enjoy the later drinking times due to the time difference and certainly this is appreciated by many.

On my last few trips down to the Green Mango on Samui they have been closing at 3 am and then on to Sound Bar or Solo for the rest of the night.

One night at a Thai disco - think I left the place at 9am. :D :D

Discos and go-go bars are closing between 2-3am.

only one bottle?what a nancy! :D

Thought so to until hopped on motorbike with gf and her mate. Dragged me to a certain unnamed soi and well things were blasting away still after I left at 9am and bottle of johnnywalker later. :D

Three on a motor bike....naughty naughty!!......not to mention the rider probably being over the alcohol limit.

If ever you remember where this 'unnamed soi' is, let me know, I might try it myself. :D

I would be interested also :o

Any chance to have more info without risking to make it close? (I have read that some people come in here, TV, to pick info about places who are open after closing time, to make them definitely close)

:D

Edited by Demodokos

Thought so to until hopped on motorbike with gf and her mate. Dragged me to a certain unnamed soi and well things were blasting away still after I left at 9am and bottle of johnnywalker later. :D

I would be interested also :o

Any chance to have more info without risking to make it close? (I have read that some people come in here, TV, to pick info about places who are open after closing time, to make them definitely close)

:D

Best to ask around the bar staff in the normal-closing bars and discos. The usually know where the current late-late night places are. Two weeks ago I teamed up with some Thai restaurant bar staff and we ended up in a disco which closed at 5 am. It was located right next to my condo and I never knew it was there!!

I have a hotel website and I often get questions on things from visitors on various stuff, such as the need to wash ones feet, traditions and norms. Was think of adding a new section on the general things one should be aware of. I seem to remember reading something about that a while back, can anyone offer any advice on that?