What Makes Your Wife Happy?

pgrahmm

We have visitors here so I thought I'd pitch in with some of the stuff that needed to be done to help......Wife takes me aside and tells me it's her "work" to do everything & I should just go sit down and let her - and she'd be happier.....and she is.....

She said it's my job to let her do her "work".......which - If I let her would be everything from problem solving to detailing the cars.....

Once we get the house back to ourselves I guess I'll start sneaking around and putting the laundry in the washing machine.....

10PM almost and she's up ironing.....can't see that would make anyone happy.....

What makes your wife happy.....?

I'll fasten my seatbelt now.....

• Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the little things that make my wife happy.

Just as well really.

It's just as well 'cause size really does not matter, LOL

ohh sh*t I hope the Viking who had a problem with all the LOLs in an other thread does not see this response.laugh.png

Edited by sirineou

She loves making money, she doesnt spend it she has no interest in it at all except the thrill of making it closing deals in real estate.

She went from an 11k job to a +200k a month in a very short time about 4 years ago, she is permanently on the phone, from 7am to 12 midnight I rarely see her and a conversation is impossible.sad.png

• Like 2

1) If I follow her to market Isaan and help her carry that stuff. I don't mind following her but I always have to knock up some jokes with the old grannies as they always ask her where is your hubby.

2) Try to limit my beer to two bottles a day - Today it will be 3 as our office in Bangkok is close - she is worried that I will have liver cancer one day

3) Slow down my smoking - not possible but she is worried I am gone one day on lung cancer

4) Shorter overseas trips - possible but better bring her and our kid with me.

5) Her new silicon nose

6) Shave more often. At times she says you look like a damn Taliban and even your son doesn't want to kiss you. It also itches sometime when we do private things. I say ok darling give me a few more days and she makes that long face so after an hour when I see her back she is smiling and tells me let our boy sleep at the MIL tonight.

7) If I decide to cancel my idea of buying a big bike. I said its either a Harley or a Gold Wing but I told my lassie if you don't like you can cruise behind me a few km away on our Honda PCX. She always give's in.

All in all I have a great Lassie and now she has a real nose which I actually think looks good on her as I often called her Madam Piggy in the past.

If I get a Harley I will let her make some new tits so she saves every day 200 Baht. Everybody happy. clap2.gif

Edited by MobileContent
  • Like 1

being the boss.

Looking for ways to get more money.

Arguing with her unmotivated 18yr old son.

Going to weekend clothes markets.

Cooking.

Massaging me so that I cry in pain.

her mother.

me sometimes.

being able to use the internet.

Moving furniture

using her new chainsaw.

Making concrete.

Gin and tonic, good whisky.

talking to her friends o/s

just talking