British police arrive in Thailand to observe Koh Tao murder probe

webfact

Nomsod will be leaving his only protection. If it comes out that he is involved and arrested in another country and gets put in jail he will experience what rape is all about. A little boy like that won't last an hour without being passed around....

Better to stay put and face the music in Thailand.

He wouldn't be heading to Australia if he didn't have very strong family connections there. Let me just say that.

He isn't hiding out he s being assisted in starting a new life for himself.

Couldnt Aus immigration refuse entry as an undesirable? They do not have to give a reason, up to immigration officer and his/her supervisor.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does Nomsod need off duty police officers as bodyguards. Will they been on the plane to Australia with him. As an innocent young man he seems very afraid of something. In other news drifting on the wind I believe several influential islanders and police officers have had their phone data scrutinised.

Where is all this info about Nomsod coming from? How can people track his movements so well?

I understand there is a spacelook page that is pretty active and has friends around his area and uni that

tell tales.

Whether they are all accurate is conjecture.

Where is all this info about Nomsod coming from? How can people track his movements so well?

It could be that not all his "friends" believe his story and some are leaking some stuff privately to CSI LA?

Or it could even be as simple as a ticketing staff in a travel agency who recognised the name.

I'm not sure if this is correct. CSI La seems to be saying that Nomsod has been arrested and that Hannah was shot in the head.

Not seen that.

Not on CSI La anyway.

It's a theory offered by someone in Thai language. It is not posted by CSI LA.

It could be that not all his "friends" believe his story and some are leaking some stuff privately to CSI LA?

Or it could even be as simple as a ticketing staff in a travel agency who recognised the name.

Or it is all baseless speculation from conspiracy theorists.

If the Burmese men are convicted he will certainly become independently wealthy filing CCA cases followed by criminal and civil defamation cases. Should he choose to pursue it. Even Sean will have that option.

Why Australia?, with the obvious Commonwealth links with the UK, I am sure the Aussies would happily arrest and deport a suspected rapist/murderer to the UK.

If the UK authorities had proof Nomsod was involved, can they ask for extradition to the UK on these grounds?

Nomsod will be leaving his only protection. If it comes out that he is involved and arrested in another country and gets put in jail he will experience what rape is all about. A little boy like that won't last an hour without being passed around....
Better to stay put and face the music in Thailand.

He wouldn't be heading to Australia if he didn't have very strong family connections there. Let me just say that.
He isn't hiding out he s being assisted in starting a new life for himself.
Edited by BoristheBlade

LOL good look on that......Nomsad taking action in a civil court....he would have to answer some very difficult questions and would be taking a enormous gamble

If the Burmese men are convicted he will certainly become independently wealthy filing CCA cases followed by criminal and civil defamation cases. Should he choose to pursue it. Even Sean will have that option.

Rather than assume the kid is going to flee,

His passport number has to be on file, so wherever he tries to go,

he is going to set off that red bell above the booth, and wllll he held before entry

so interpol can go have a chat with him

Why T F would Interpol want to chat with him, has the BIB asked for any assistance - wouldn't think so..

No Boris..

He would not have to answer any questions. Defamation in Thailand does not even rely on what someone says being wrong. So that precludes him having to do more than send some lawyer to file a case i don't think he would even have to appear in court. Just file cases from the names gotten from the CCA cases.

he is going to set off that red bell above the booth, and wllll he held before entry

Why T F would Interpol want to chat with him, has the BIB asked for any assistance - wouldn't think so..

Interpol would have zero interest. He is not wanted by them or any country.

Another social media conspiracy....

and if they aren't, the baseless questions will still be baseless, but he might have some very difficult questions to answer.

for once I have to agree with you - but I doubt it will become a habit.

and if they aren't, the baseless questions will still be baseless, but he might have some very difficult questions to answer.

If they are found innocent (the burmese) one would hope that an alternative theory of the crime was pushed forward by the RTP (case given to DSI).

He could still pursue the defamation cases though.

for once I have to agree with you - but I doubt it will become a habit.

LOL

I can accept that

^^It's an English language only forum. Sadly, there was a good piece in The Manager we couldn't link because of this, the link on CSI LA.

I tried giving a speech in Thai once and the audience thought they'd attended a Star Trek convention.

The ability to speak Klingon is to be applauded. Kudos to you :) .