British police arrive in Thailand to observe Koh Tao murder probe

webfact

And you know what evidence has been reported to the court. No didn't think so. Being at a crime scene does not make them guilty. They freely admit they were on the beach. If I don't know then u certainly don't know either. I'll say it again there is no evidence the Burmese are guilty of murder.

Go back and read.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope the Embassy gave them a very full briefing on what to expect here, what they will be up against and what they MAY be allowed to do / see and most especially what is NOT going to happen.

If this all becomes a waste of time, barely going through the motions, I hope on their return home they are permitted to speak out fully on what did or did not happen. It's too important to have to observe diplomatic niceties so as not to upset Thailand.

You seem to think they are wasting their time here because Thailand is a very important country in the international community/

I don't think so... I would go as far as to say that Thailand has totally pissed the UK off, and the government are under pressure there, and will be put under even more 'uncomfortable' pressure by media and the British public to do something about Thailand.

Thailand is an insignificant sex tourism and hedonist destination. It is of no significant strategic diplomatic importance.

Thailand don't give any assistance to this contingent, it is just going to make more negative press and much more noise than before the offer was made for them to be allowed to come.

Diplomatic niceties my backside.

With regards to the popularity of this case. This case is akin to the Maddie McCann case but with the difference of having loads of evidence screaming out that is being very noticably ignored. This is NOT going to go away and is just going to get worse for Cameron and Thailand.

Cameron wants this wrapped up properly and legally. There is an election next year and he is already up against the wall. If he fails with this, that can be the end of him.

Very glad you've put Thailand in it's proper place..... used to be one of the best knocking shops in the world.................. Can't think of anything else to say about it....... We didn't even want to take it over, it was that worthless, and don't think that we were scared of a few Somchais on an elephant....... Thailands always been slimy and lucky to crawl out of getting a good kicking, i just hope this time they get their Jacobs cut off........ We should of kicked the be-jesus out of em in 45 for collaborating, but unfortunately the Yanks asked us not to, would of done em the world of good. Instead now they're so pissed with their own nationalistic fairy stories, that the only half brained statements you get out of a local is " We were never colonized"...... I've got news for you, if Nana and Cowboy had been there a couple of hundred years ago, you'd of lasted about a week...... If that......

Edited by SupermarineS6B
  • Like 2

For the millionth time JD, DNA evidence only links them to rape not murder. They have no evidence re the murder.

I don't think there is DNA evidence matching the Burmese guys DNA and the samples taken from inside the victim. I think the only match is DNA found on a cigarette butt and who know where they found that.

The police report keeps getting sent back and I believe it is because of this exact fact. Or that it states that DNA was found but does not go into exact detail. No one is willing to state 100% that there is a match, no one will take responsibility as later things might change.... The truth comes out ....

Lets face it... If there was an exact DNA match with the samples take from inside the victims it would have made major headlines and the case would be over. They would be hammering this at every opportunity.

And as far as murder, the rapists are also to blame.

Edited by ttthailand
  • Like 2

For the millionth time JD, DNA evidence only links them to rape not murder. They have no evidence re the murder.

Repeating that claim does not make it true.

I will try one final time.

Discovery is a legal term. It means the requirement to disclose facts about a case. The court issued an order for remand based on the evidence in the case. The public doesn't have a right to discovery. You have no idea exactly what evidence has been presented to the court.

We know that there is the third man. A material witness to the crime, we know they can place the suspects at the crime scene. We know there is DNA evidence. We do not know exactly how much DNA evidence there is.

In short your claim that there's no evidence for a charge of murder is wrong. Are they guilty of murder? A trial will determine that.

BUT YOU have already tried them..............rolleyes.gif .........................blink.png .........................coffee1.gif

Nope, I think they the killers in custody. The trial will determine guilt or innocence.

Absolute rubbish, the trial will legitimize in the eyes of Thai law, what all the money has been paid out to achieve. It will not confirm guilt or innocence.

• Like 2

A trial with no evidence linking these kids to murder, thus far maybe rape via DNA in a case that has been returned to the police twice. Maybe they need to disclose a bit more to the prosecutor. Actually quite obviously they do.

Evidence has been presented to the court. Not to you.

A trial with no evidence linking these kids to murder, thus far maybe rape via DNA in a case that has been returned to the police twice. Maybe they need to disclose a bit more to the prosecutor. Actually quite obviously they do.

obviously a truism

cheesy.gif ...........facepalm.gif ....................To your "court"......................coffee1.gif

cheesy.gif ...........facepalm.gif ....................To your "court"......................coffee1.gif

Not mine. The court that issued the remand order.

Always a pleasure to deal with people intent solely on trolling. (not)

It keeps getting sent back. Does that not cause alarm bells ringing in your watertight case?

You keep stating you believe they are guilty. I would be getting a little concerned if something I thought was cut and dry keeps getting turned back as being lacking and not sufficient.

Sorry but someone (yourself) who does NOT want the truth is a troll, has an agenda which the world reads and laughs at.

Sorry but someone (yourself) who does NOT want the truth is a troll, has an agenda which the world reads and laughs at.

Truth will out. In court.

I must ask, what nationality are you.......?

It keeps getting sent back. Does that not cause alarm bells ringing in your watertight case?

You keep stating you believe they are guilty. I would be getting a little concerned if something I thought was cut and dry keeps getting turned back as being lacking and not sufficient.

I don't blame the prosecution for wanting more witnesses and other things. The profile of the case has grown immensely and wanting to dot the i 's and cross the t's isn't a bad thing. There is no hurry as they have the killers off the streets until the trial.

Could they proceed now? Probably.

I have stated that there are flaws such as the police divulging too much too fast. It gives the conspiracy theorists too much to play with.

Let's forget thus disclosure nonsense. Of course both u and I do not know what hasn't been disclosed. Nobody does. However, the tidbits that have been released via credible news sources and official police statements does not supply enough evidence to charge the boys with murder, only rape.

Let's forget thus disclosure nonsense. Of course both u and I do not know what hasn't been disclosed. Nobody does. However, the tidbits that have been released via credible news sources and official police statements does not supply enough evidence to charge the boys with murder, only rape.

They are not required to disclose anything else to the public. The court has issued the remand order.

They are not required to disclose anything else to the public. The court has issued the remand order.

I must ask, what nationality are you.......?

My nationality is both irrelevant and off topic

Could they proceed now probably.... How would you know probably.... What has been DISCLOSED is that they haven't proceeded yet..

You really should stop guessing.... How about could they proceed now, probably not. What makes your guess more correct than mine. The facts are they have not proceeded. PROBABLY because they don't have enough evidence..

• Like 1