Cameron: UK won't pay £1.7bn EU bill

Lite Beer

I think the EU are campaigning for UKIP

They don't need to campaign for UKIP,Cameron has already done that,

"If people think I am paying that bill on 1 December, they have another think coming," the prime minister said in Brussels. "It is not going to happen."

And why do we have the Bill in the first place,seems like a disguised penalty from the EU because thanks to him we no longer have any friends in Europe,the sooner we get out the better!

Unfortunately a UKIP vote is a wasted vote that will detract from Labour votes and so the Conservatives will win again.

One thing I would like to ask anyone who knows though is this,

I voted earlier in the year to get out of Europe.

When will the results come in, seems like I'm voting for nothing, when do we hear the outcome?

When is this alleged referendum going to take place?

of course the main Parties are running scared,and telling the public a vote for UKIP is a vote wasted,the results you want are 26 MEPs to UKIP, at the last euro elections, and 1 Tory MP trigured a By Election and won the seat from Tory for UKIP, another Tory is on target to win another Election at the next by Election shortly! another defector from the Tories who doesn't its a wasted vote.

It takes a long time to build up a Political Party,and by all accounts UKIP are on the fast track,and the main Parties know it. At the next Election UKIP may well hold the balance of power,it's then there may be some horse trading,and whichever of the 2 main Parties want power badly enough,then UKIP may be able to trade a Referendom to support and give another 5 years of power to the Conservatives or Labour! in exchange for a faster Referendom than Cameron is prepared to concede! (if at all?) in 2017?

Expect a lot of shock losses and gains at the next General Election,like never before!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the EU are campaigning for UKIP

They don't need to campaign for UKIP,Cameron has already done that,

"If people think I am paying that bill on 1 December, they have another think coming," the prime minister said in Brussels. "It is not going to happen."

And why do we have the Bill in the first place,seems like a disguised penalty from the EU because thanks to him we no longer have any friends in Europe,the sooner we get out the better!

Unfortunately a UKIP vote is a wasted vote that will detract from Labour votes and so the Conservatives will win again.

One thing I would like to ask anyone who knows though is this,

I voted earlier in the year to get out of Europe.

When will the results come in, seems like I'm voting for nothing, when do we hear the outcome?

When is this alleged referendum going to take place?

of course the main Parties are running scared,and telling the public a vote for UKIP is a vote wasted,the results you want are 26 MEPs to UKIP, at the last euro elections, and 1 Tory MP trigured a By Election and won the seat from Tory for UKIP, another Tory is on target to win another Election at the next by Election shortly! another defector from the Tories who doesn't its a wasted vote.

It takes a long time to build up a Political Party,and by all accounts UKIP are on the fast track,and the main Parties know it. At the next Election UKIP may well hold the balance of power,it's then there may be some horse trading,and whichever of the 2 main Parties want power badly enough,then UKIP may be able to trade a Referendom to support and give another 5 years of power to the Conservatives or Labour! in exchange for a faster Referendom than Cameron is prepared to concede! (if at all?) in 2017?

Expect a lot of shock losses and gains at the next General Election,like never before!

Unlike past e,editions this one might actually show some spirit and real debate.