Dull

neverdie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kiwis are about to demolish the Kangaroos - destroy them, rip their nuts off, smash their teeth, crush their fingers, call them second hand pommy bast*rds and other deadly insults.

Jeez that's a bit rough.

Next they'll tell us we shag sheep :P

Awe, nah ... some issues are sensitive. But thanks for helping ND to dull down this thread. Sorry about the pommy insult, kris - I owe you a beer for that one.

The Kiwis are about to demolish the Kangaroos - destroy them, rip their nuts off, smash their teeth, crush their fingers, call them second hand pommy bast*rds and other deadly insults.

Jeez that's a bit rough.

Next they'll tell us we shag sheep :P

Awe, nah ... some issues are sensitive. But thanks for helping ND to dull down this thread. Sorry about the pommy insult, kris - I owe you a beer for that one.

Mate just take Russell Crowe back and we'll call it even.

Deal?

Jeez that's a bit rough.

Next they'll tell us we shag sheep tongue.png

You now owe me one too.....

yes we havent had a sin sot,, or a work visa thread for ages,

you got to wait for a newbie, or when some one comes back as some one else,,lol

No no please....not Funfon again...w00t.gif

I actually miss that guy.

Speaking of which where is Wym?

Jeez that's a bit rough.

Free beer, and guess who turns up for the party... :) Must be Love Pom/Ocker Week (Pocker?)

• Like 1

Of course.

He's Aussie as bro!

Now back to my Anzac bikky and cuppa.

Jeez that's a bit rough.

Free beer, and guess who turns up for the party... :) Must be Love Pom/Ocker Week (Pocker?)

I am in the UK, it's cold grey and windy, rain forecast, and i'm not back in Thailand for a couple of weeks. There you all are, Saturday night in Thailand and you spend it on TVF complaining how quiet it is on the forum! Shame on the lot of you! You should all be rounded up at gunpoint and marched to the airport and put on the next plane out!laugh.png

I am in the UK, it's cold grey and windy, rain forecast, and i'm not back in Thailand for a couple of weeks. There you all are, Saturday night in Thailand and you spend it on TVF complaining how quiet it is on the forum! Shame on the lot of you! You should all be rounded up at gunpoint and marched to the airport and put on the next plane out!laugh.png

I'm not complaining. I'm watching last weekend's Scotland Wales game from Workington, in the rugby league European Championship. The suspense is killing me, not knowing what's happening tonight in the Ireland Scotland game, for which I have found no internet coverage.

SC

yes we havent had a sin sot,, or a work visa thread for ages,

you got to wait for a newbie, or when some one comes back as some one else,,lol

No no please....not Funfon again...w00t.gif

I actually miss that guy.

Speaking of which where is Wym?

Dont know....probably having a drink with soi41...clap2.gif

hey, man...I'm in Italy with loads of red wine and the keyboard to hand...some folks might be gettin' nervous...

Pop up to Switzerland, the best country in the world, and take me out for a drink.

That would be less Dull

Beautiful country for sure... but the people? Dour and humourless.

I'll take Thailand any day.

hey, man...I'm in Italy with loads of red wine and the keyboard to hand...some folks might be gettin' nervous...

Pop up to Switzerland, the best country in the world, and take me out for a drink.

That would be less Dull

look out, Pats...I'm with my boy and he was born in the Rotten Row maternity hospital and has better Glasgow cred than I have...

a 'drinkypoo?' lets talk about a couple ob boddles ob Grouse and then he'd wanna look up yer skirt...and then, here's tutsi: 'Louie! you stop that!'...'aw hell, dad...ye say we got some roast chicken back at the flat?...' 'ye apologise to de lady ye wastrel!' 'naw, really dad I'm hungry and I needa eat sumpin'...'

the gendarmes would have a field day...

and then...the snow silently falls as we huddle in the nearest doorway...

then, go back to whatever flat, wash up and start all over again...

tutsi is proud of his progeny...(see 'Louie' for 'Bill')

Edited by tutsiwarrior

This topic is going downhill fast neverdie, sucks really.

Neverdie is a legend

Legend of TV? According to his previous post he is above the rules.

It's called Sarcasm. The point being, I have no control here, nor would I want it.

Welcome back Davenport. Am I likely to get another offensive racist pm from ...... or sorry that was J Bradley, mate of yours ? Anyway little guy, welcome back, I bet your pumping those biceps preparing for more of the same.

Have a nice day......hope it's not too tough for you surrounded by all these g**ks.