How to find Thai girls that don't just want your money?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very happy to pay my girlfriend a Salary. Not overtly generous, but what is needed and expected for what she does for me ... and she does that very well, I might add ... licklips.gif

I even pay when I'm not even there!

Heck, I even pay her Mother a salary also ... but less money ... she's not as good looking ... laugh.png.

flyingsaucersarereal ... forget about the girl ... I hope you are getting paid ... whistling.gif

interesting ... coffee1.gif

Be rrrealistic. YOU are doomed if you want a middle class and higher gf...................lol.

ASK yourself why are the majority of hook-ups with issan type girls?

On the flip side. There arent that many good farang to marry either.....................lol.

Edited by choochoo
  • Like 2

There are nice girls everywhere. one thing I might add is that I don't believe in giving a girl a paycheck to stay with me, that is not what I call a true relationship. I will say however that it is difficult to be with someone who earns 10 to 15k a month and you earn 10 times more and don't want to share a little. All girls think about a nice future and if all is otherwise equal they will go for the guy who is willing to share and there are guys that fit that description.

Many girls in Thailand who work and for the most part take care of themselves. No one needs to date bar girls unless you like very experienced women .... These types also expect a payday.... They are for banging only. Not for keeps !

• Like 2

its easy.

find a girl on the same social standing as you.

if you are a fat old sexpat pushing 60 who wants a 20 year old petite and attractive Thai girlfriend, and you want this relationship based on something other than financial security? Keep on dreaming.

Date girls who have a job and a hobby. Date girls in your general age range. Date girls not "out of your league" in attractiveness. Date girls who you can connect with socially (learn thai, share hobbies / interests / personalities) etc

You can't just say "oh you will find X girl here" as it is all subjective. My experiences and options as a young and confident western man in Bangkok is not going to mirror those of the aging retiree.

Problem is a lot of older guys live in delusions of reality. They get a bit of attention from some poor girls or hit the bars and suddenly think they can play above their station with a girl "who doesn't want money"

I don't totally disagree but I think you miss out on a few things.

1. There are many great looking older guy and many ugly young guys. Age is not a major factor if you are very good looking until you really get up there, 70+

2. Being fat is not reserved for old guys .... Again, age is not a major factor.

3. What 60 year old farang is going to meet and date a 60 year old Thai. Never happen !!!

Just saying :)

Hahaha

Go to any country where the average earnings are 200 to 300 GBP per month and tell me how easy this is to achieve.

Very easy to achieve, the Thai guys up where I live have no problem achieving it.

I regularly go to a Thai area for a few drinks, just normal girls, small business owners, sales clerks, office girls, nurses, students etc etc.

The 2 week millionaires will never find these places as long as they restrict themselves to lower Suk, get out to the suburbs, thats where its at.

I have been married for 14 years.

Easy to find women who are interested in your money? Where in the world does this occur in great volume?

Its like women moaning "where do I meet blokes who arent only interested in my breasts?"

Answer is, "often not where you are looking."

Everyone is interested at thr beginning at the way someone looks, how good a catch they are, their physical prowess.....

Probably the answer is to stop looking.....

its easy.

if you are a fat old sexpat pushing 60 who wants a 20 year old petite and attractive Thai girlfriend, and you want this relationship based on something other than financial security? Keep on dreaming.

Date girls who have a job and a hobby. Date girls in your general age range. Date girls not "out of your league" in attractiveness. Date girls who you can connect with socially (learn thai, share hobbies / interests / personalities) etc

You can't just say "oh you will find X girl here" as it is all subjective. My experiences and options as a young and confident western man in Bangkok is not going to mirror those of the aging retiree.

Problem is a lot of older guys live in delusions of reality. They get a bit of attention from some poor girls or hit the bars and suddenly think they can play above their station with a girl "who doesn't want money"

I don't totally disagree but I think you miss out on a few things.

1. There are many great looking older guy and many ugly young guys. Age is not a major factor if you are very good looking until you really get up there, 70+

2. Being fat is not reserved for old guys .... Again, age is not a major factor.

3. What 60 year old farang is going to meet and date a 60 year old Thai. Never happen !!!

Just saying smile.png

You sound really insecure and hung up about the age thing.

It IS a major factor and you are living in la la land if you think it isn't.

It becomes less of a factor the older girls get, and the greater the social and financial disparity between partners is.

Saying that, it isn't everything, nor did I say it was. I said that you need to match your social standing if you don't want a relationship built on money. That goes for young and old.

For some reason you old blokes who couldn't pull an attractive young girl back home, think it is going to be any different here, The only difference is the disparity between finances (and elevated charisma boost through being "foreign and different")

• Like 2

its easy.

+1

Thanks for saving me the time to type the same exact thing.

• Like 2

Don't look on the internet. Bar etc. Be happy and Smiley. Take your time. Being a bit cheeky helps in making the first move (expect a chaperone, friends etc on first couple of dates)

There is nothing wrong with looking on the internet. Actually it makes it a lot easier to find girls that have decent jobs from places that I probably would never visit otherwise. It is a lot easier to initiate conversation and helps break down the language barrier.

• Like 1

Don't look on the internet. Bar etc. Be happy and Smiley. Take your time. Being a bit cheeky helps in making the first move (expect a chaperone, friends etc on first couple of dates)

There is nothing wrong with looking on the internet. Actually it makes it a lot easier to find girls that have decent jobs from places that I probably would never visit otherwise. It is a lot easier to initiate conversation and helps break down the language barrier.

True enough .. but also it can give them big ideas about how easy it is to find a new one when bored with ya.. good luck.. there are good ones out there!

True enough .. but also it can give them big ideas about how easy it is to find a new one when bored with ya.. good luck.. there are good ones out there!

Definitely true that they have more options to choose from. So far my luck has been really good and none of them have asked for anything. I have met some really nice girls on the internet.

• Like 1

Definitely true that they have more options to choose from. So far my luck has been really good and none of them have asked for anything. I have met some really nice girls on the internet.

When's the wedding?

When's the wedding?

That is not my focus at the moment. Already been engaged here and now just enjoying the single life for my remaining 4 months. Kind of off topic, but I will say that my ex fiance never asked for a dime either. In fact she told me not to spend any money on her. She wanted to stay at cheap hotels...etc...when we traveled. Maybe I am lucky..maybe it's because I find girls similar to my age, education...who knows.

• Like 1

It also comes down to what attitude you project. If you meet a nice lady don't throw money on her the first thing you do. Test the waters a bit, if she offers to pay or split tabs and what not, you probably have a good thing going. If she starts asking for gifts and phone credit etc bye bye...Basically its easier to spot the gold diggers I would imagine, just stay away from those and eventually you will find a normal Thai lady who doesn't expect anything from you but your company.

its easy.

+1

Thanks for saving me the time to type the same exact thing.

its easy.

EXACTLY!

its the all too common, "im a foreigner from a western country, there fore I am better, more knowledgeable, cultured, sophisticated, educated, and know better" attitude

if you are a loser with the ladies back home, then chances are, you are still a loser in any country, just in thailand, you are a 'rich hansum man'

why anyone feels entitled and expectations to bat way out of their league is just plain embarassing,

so many of those people on here,

It also comes down to what attitude you project. If you meet a nice lady don't throw money on her the first thing you do. Test the waters a bit, if she offers to pay or split tabs and what not, you probably have a good thing going. If she starts asking for gifts and phone credit etc bye bye...Basically its easier to spot the gold diggers I would imagine, just stay away from those and eventually you will find a normal Thai lady who doesn't expect anything from you but your company.

unless you act like or are hugh heffner,

why would you buy a phone, pay for rent, pay for mortgage, car repayments, credit card,

the actual idea of it is absolutely absurd!

would you do this in your own country, I seriously doubt it,

then why the hell would you do it in thailand!?!?!!?!

frankly, if I was asked this, that would be the last time I spoke to them, and more importantly, its probably just as insulting as "you have a small penis"