How to find Thai girls that don't just want your money?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its easy.

find a girl on the same social standing as you.

if you are a fat old sexpat pushing 60 who wants a 20 year old petite and attractive Thai girlfriend, and you want this relationship based on something other than financial security? Keep on dreaming.

Date girls who have a job and a hobby. Date girls in your general age range. Date girls not "out of your league" in attractiveness. Date girls who you can connect with socially (learn thai, share hobbies / interests / personalities) etc

You can't just say "oh you will find X girl here" as it is all subjective. My experiences and options as a young and confident western man in Bangkok is not going to mirror those of the aging retiree.

Problem is a lot of older guys live in delusions of reality. They get a bit of attention from some poor girls or hit the bars and suddenly think they can play above their station with a girl "who doesn't want money"

Answers

Same social standing as me = Issan bar girl

I'm living (in) the dream

Never actually met a girl with a hobby in Thailand, does eating somtam count?

Young and confident = not me (Just the young = not me)

Do girls that don't want money actually exist anywhere?

Of course they do.

They actually let women make their own money these days, you know.

How would you know, you keep telling us you aren't looking for a woman.

And the women that have money, wouldn't be wanting me.

I guess that tells us something.

Of course they do.

They actually let women make their own money these days, you know.

It tells you I'm over 50.

So are some of the women with money.

It tells you I'm over 50.

So are some of the women with money.

But I don't need their money, so they don't attract me.

Not every foreigner in Thailand is so poor, they need to chase money all the time.

There is a difference between paying for things, dinners, drinks, etc.,

and paying them to pretend they like you

maybe you should break it down a little more

try taking any Thai girl, or any girl anywhere for dinner and drinks, and then expect her to pay for herself, and you will soon have,

an empty dinner table, again

it really does depend on the ages of the two people

girls in their 30's are in oversupply in Thailand, so they look to us as good alterntives, not the best alternatives, but better than what they have already had, or they wouldnt look at us, no matter what is in the wallet,

if its a pretty girl and she has her own life before you,

you need to stack up and not be cheap about it because, they want love, they want babies and if they are pretty,

there will always be another guy trying to get her,

pretty girls in their 20's that aren't bar girls, are rarely interested in white men, because they want a normal life in Thailand, and aren't interest in guys older than their fathers,

dark skinned girls with no education will apparently go with anyone

does anyone really want that?

Pretty true. If you've been in-country for awhile, you have a better understanding of how things really are. The OP is still under the illusion that he could have any girl he wants just by flashing his wallet and being a farang. But that only attracts a certain type of girl, i.e., those only interested in his money. And he acts all surprised? If the OP were to start dating girls "in his league," he would have a much better chance of finding true love. If he wants to date a girl out-of-his-league, assuming they're even interested, he's going to have to pay up.

Edited by Berkshire

not doomed, they are there at a 20 year age gap. they have to just really like you.

most guys here cant dellay gratification so end up paying and once you get used to paying its very addictive and your relationship skills go all to hell. you also expect anyone to put out right away like a. prostitute because that has become your norm.

not doomed, they are there at a 20 year age gap. they have to just really like you.

most guys here cant dellay gratification so end up paying and once you get used to paying its very addictive and your relationship skills go all to hell. you also expect anyone to put out right away like a. prostitute because that has become your norm.

Not having to bother with relationship skills is really liberating.

Should have just paid years ago.

Wasted a load of my life pretending to be interested in what some silly girl thought, not to mention her feelings.

I am never going to go through that shit again, thank god.

"Thanks luv, that was great, now take this money and clear off."

How easy is that?

Edited by BritManToo

Wasted a load of my life pretending to be interested in what some silly girl thought, not to mention her feelings.

How easy is that?

Thing is, some people actually like women and enjoy their company.

• Like 1

How easy is that?

Lemme guess

Had your heart broken back home and haven't gotten over it so now you're pretending you're perfectly happy paying women for sex.

Whatever you need to tell yourself, buddy but at some point, just like all the other lovelorn saps who talk just like you do, there'll be one who's "different".

How easy is that?

I agree, Gays can often relate to women better than straight guys.

How easy is that?

I agree, Gays can often relate to women better than straight guys.

Grow up.