British authorities at Koh Tao crime scene

Lite Beer

Remember the condom found at the crime scene with the mixed semen inside it, and nothing on the outside.
It's just my guess, but it probably was used to plant the semen inside the Hanna's body.

Must have been 2 condoms, because all I read about the condom was that there was NO semen inside, but semen outside.

Condoms must be very expensive on Koh Tao when people go share them.

Edited by Anthony5
  • Like 2

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have seen the CCTV footage from Milks apartment that morning. I wonder if there is some of him entering the building the previous night?

Now that the boy's have legal representation all the blanks will be covered CCTV forensically examined.

You won't see them standing on their soap boxes.

You have seen a poorly doctored picture of apparent CCTV footage. Not any actual CCTV footage.

It was allegedly from the UNi only it was uncovered that this was a lie it was actually his apartment building.

This is Thailand...have you ever seen a condo building or uni where there are NO people, apart from our nomsod @ 9.24 am.

The CCTV show him walking next to a timber table and chairs. The problem with that shot is, the table and chairs were removed months before.

This was confirmed by the condo admin office.

Of course you have a link to that confirmation, other than a FB post from CSI LA.

Please post the link in the space below my post.

You won't be getting a link

Re the condom.

What was actually claimed was no sperm just the victims DNA.

Pay attention and dont spread false info, your just giving ammo to john and jdasia.

You mean the 3 back to back posts with different stories about the condom?

Wouldn't the British Police would have been to Koh Tao "unofficially" shortly after the murders? Or at least when there was the first inkling of problems with the investigation (i.e. day 3 or 4). I find it hard to believe that this is the first visit by British Bobbies.

This is Thailand...have you ever seen a condo building or uni where there are NO people, apart from our nomsod @ 9.24 am.

The CCTV show him walking next to a timber table and chairs. The problem with that shot is, the table and chairs were removed months before.

This was confirmed by the condo admin office.

If this is indeed true, why hasn't the RTP questioned him or his lawyer again? Or for that matter, the condo administrators / managers?

This is huge if true.

This is no secret, I would imagine a cover up of a cover up has been noted by the authorities and acted upon..

Re the condom.

What was actually claimed was no sperm just the victims DNA.

Pay attention and dont spread false info, your just giving ammo to john and jdasia.

And that is was inside out apparantley.

I see that a new detective has joined the investigation!!clap2.gif

Only read the last 3 pages, but same old nonsense as 2 and 3 and 4 weeks ago!!

jdinasia you should seriously see a doctor for your OCD!!

• Like 1

You can't get semen in the body by contamination unless you are just wanting to come up with extremely incredible and implausible scenarios. DNA is either there and matches or is not. You don't get false positives. What can happen is that…...

"For this DNA match to be wrong there is either a vast conspiracy or the police are simply lying that there ever was a match ."

Not so. DNA matching is dependent firstly on the quality of the sample. ...

Of course, all this is purely speculative, but the fact that the prosecution seem so unwilling to proceed with this 'watertight' case is a bit of a red flag that things are not as rosy as the RTP would like us to believe. And the above scenario would fit the facts.

JTJ you talk once again like an expert. As do a number of people on either side--for that's what's shaped up, a two-sided debate--but you've used the term "conspiracy" like a brand of shame on the well-supported story you disagree with. First of all, this term that you and a couple of others have latched on to is not correctly applied (though I'm guessing that's irrelevant to you): even if you completely disagree with all of the evidence and the theories, when necessary, put forth to connect them in a meaningful way, none of what's being said about other suspects can be called a conspiracy--who's conspiring? Millions of people around the world?

On the other side, however…..that's where the conditions are ripe for conspiracy by the very people fingers are pointing at (from around the world and within Thailand), and by their vocal supporters locally or online. It's been clearly established that certain people on this forum are pushing propaganda, that's been made clear by numerous other commenters. There are interesting similarities between these people, some obvious (similar user names), others not so but observable nevertheless (linguistic analysis since you asked yourself); this kind of behaviour, if it is happening, is conspiratorial.

So, every time you point that conspiracy word at the defenders of these wrongfully-accused Burmese boys, remember that three more conspiratorial fingers are pointing back at you lol.

++++

Considering that, as they say, 95% of men masturbate and 5% are liars, it's good to see that after a few weeks the no-doubt 90+% male membership here including the self-styled CSI badasses have finally learned that one deposits "semen" not "sperm." I found that to be a rare source of a chuckle from the start of this horrible affair.

That and the rest is quoted just to make the point that there's IMO just too much speculation on both sides of this debate for the level of expertise possessed. I check these threads for new information and to read the well-informed and well-reasoned posts which are now only sprinkled amongst tons of dross.

That's great for those who wish to obfuscate the issue (one of them probably adds 40% to any thread's length by himself), but for those of us trying to find out what's happening, it's becoming a huge obstacle.

I've made an effort to call some of the BSer's here on their various rhetorical/debate tricks, but that's another waste of time, once the point's been made several times over.

Either some more self-discipline amongst the theorisers along with a break from the shillers and trolls (cheesy.gif ), or a dedicated thread to new and at least semi-verified information would be a big step in the right direction. OaO.

Edited by PaPiPuPePo
  • Like 2

For this DNA match to be wrong there is either a vast conspiracy or the police are simply lying that there ever was a match ... if either of these things are true it will come out soon given the number of people now monitoring the case and that they have competent lawyers.

It's not 'either...' it's both.

As for 'vast conspiracy' ....that's not required either.

All it needed (for the Burmese to be framed) was the top cop at the scene (the one appointed by the PM to replace the former) to make the call. He was told by the PM (words to the effect): 'wrap it up as soon as possible, because it's bad for tourism revenue.'

Some important people may have also told him: "I don't care if you have to get scapegoats, just wrap it up a.s.a.p.!"

The day after the new top cop was on the scene, the Burmese scapegoats were hauled over to the 'safe house.' Within hours, there was a 'confession' and hours after that 'DNA matches.' The following day, the farcical micro-managed reenactment.

Again, the entire frame-up could have been orchestrated by the new head cop simply by him saying to his underlings: 'nail the Burmese migrants.' No 'vast conspiracy' needed, because everyone under him can simply say they were following orders. In other words, they can say they believed (like JD and JTJ) whatever orders/findings were scripted from on high.

Remember the condom found at the crime scene with the mixed semen inside it, and nothing on the outside.
It's just my guess, but it probably was used to plant the semen inside the Hanna's body.

Bingo...

Eh, it had the girls DNA on the outside and nothing on the inside, people are now jumping on any old bandwagon.

I getting more inclined to believe that this is not even going to reach court and charges will be dropped. Latest article just published from the Bangkok PXXt (not allowed to link to them) says the prosecutors have still not decided whether to charge them and they are also asking the British authorities for proof that the mobile phone belonged to David.

/quote]

I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, one of the most unprofessional things in the handling of this case has been this business of issuing constant 'reports', which in reality have turned out to be nothing more than speculation or wishful thinking. It paints the police into a corner, it makes them look incompetent, and it sets them up for a major loss of face when the real facts turn out to be different to what has been reported.

If the RTP learn nothing else from this fiasco, they should learn to confine their utterances to 'several leads are being followed', or ' a man is helping police with our inquiries' and other similar banalities until such time as they have a case agreed with the state prosecutor. It would free them up to shift their lines on inquiry as new evidence comes to light, it would take public pressure off them, and it would make them look less bloody incompetent.

• Like 2

CCTV @ BKK >>>>>>> OK enough is enough, now it seems that the timber table and chairs were removed a month before (CONFIRMED). It is ENOUGH!!

Can somebody issue a warrant for his arrest please? It is ENOUGH! Little Duck just ran out of luck!

CCTV @ BKK >>>>>>> OK enough is enough, now it seems that the timber table and chairs were removed a month before (CONFIRMED). It is ENOUGH!!

Can somebody issue a warrant for his arrest please? It is ENOUGH! Little Duck just ran out of luck!

Where is this confirmation? Perhaps it is on a less than reputable FB page?

a less than reputable FB page?

speak for yourself

So I take it there is no source from a reputable news agency? Didn't think so. However, I am not only speaking for myself. TVF has specifically labeled it as such.

a less than reputable FB page?

speak for yourself

So I take it there is no source from a reputable news agency? Didn't think so. However, I am not only speaking for myself. TVF has specifically labeled it as such.

Hey JD what is it now ? 17- 18 hours ? One must wonder how much time you would spend on here if you did have a business on the island.

Tho having said that, one would wonder how sad one was to spend day after day covering for murderers.

Edited by bertty

You can't get semen in the body by contamination unless you are just wanting to come up with extremely incredible and implausible scenarios. DNA is either there and matches or is not. You don't get false positives. What can happen is that…...

"For this DNA match to be wrong there is either a vast conspiracy or the police are simply lying that there ever was a match ."

Of course, all this is purely speculative, but the fact that the prosecution seem so unwilling to proceed with this 'watertight' case is a bit of a red flag that things are not as rosy as the RTP would like us to believe. And the above scenario would fit the facts.

JTJ you talk once again like an expert. As do a number of people on either side--for that's what's shaped up, a two-sided debate--but you've used the term "conspiracy" like a brand of shame on the well-supported story you disagree with. First of all, this term that you and a couple of others have latched on to is not correctly applied (though I'm guessing that's irrelevant to you): even if you completely disagree with all of the evidence and the theories, when necessary, put forth to connect them in a meaningful way, none of what's being said about other suspects can be called a conspiracy--who's conspiring? Millions of people around the world?

On the other side, however…..that's where the conditions are ripe for conspiracy by the very people fingers are pointing at (from around the world and within Thailand), and by their vocal supporters locally or online. It's been clearly established that certain people on this forum are pushing propaganda, that's been made clear by numerous other commenters. There are interesting similarities between these people, some obvious (similar user names), others not so but observable nevertheless (linguistic analysis since you asked yourself); this kind of behaviour, if it is happening, is conspiratorial.

So, every time you point that conspiracy word at the defenders of these wrongfully-accused Burmese boys, remember that three more conspiratorial fingers are pointing back at you lol.

++++

Considering that, as they say, 95% of men masturbate and 5% are liars, it's good to see that after a few weeks the no-doubt 90+% male membership here including the self-styled CSI badasses have finally learned that one deposits "semen" not "sperm." I found that to be a rare source of a chuckle from the start of this horrible affair.

That and the rest is quoted just to make the point that there's IMO just too much speculation on both sides of this debate for the level of expertise possessed. I check these threads for new information and to read the well-informed and well-reasoned posts which are now only sprinkled amongst tons of dross.

That's great for those who wish to obfuscate the issue (one of them probably adds 40% to any thread's length by himself), but for those of us trying to find out what's happening, it's becoming a huge obstacle.

I've made an effort to call some of the BSer's here on their various rhetorical/debate tricks, but that's another waste of time, once the point's been made several times over.

Either some more self-discipline amongst the theorisers along with a break from the shillers and trolls (cheesy.gif ), or a dedicated thread to new and at least semi-verified information would be a big step in the right direction. OaO.

He is a Troll with an agenda.

Here to clog up rational discussion.

A complete waste of time.

Do like I recently did, (and others) ; Go to your prefs and click IGNORE him.

As another poster said; Relief.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

++++

He is a Troll with an agenda.

Here to clog up rational discussion.

A complete waste of time.

Do like I recently did, (and others) ; Go to your prefs and click IGNORE him.

As another poster said; Relief.

thumbsup.gif

Did that, sadly so many people quote him.

• Like 1

Sorry but this shit about the one saided condom ???/ Yeah like how real is that. <deleted> grow a brain.

Is this for me? Just has unlikely as mixed semen I guess but to constantly believe everything thought up by CSILA "grow a brain"

Yeah I think just you. Not something I hope will ever happen, but if one day I shag your ass I hope there wont be 2 or 3 lot of seamen on the condom.

Wouldn't want people thinking you were a slag.

Hells Bells, calm down to a frenzy. All I want is justice, with the guilty people identified and punished. Whoever that may be, I don't care. But to start going nuts due to a Facebook page is completely barmy.

Sorry but this shit about the one saided condom ???/ Yeah like how real is that. grow a brain.

Is this for me? Just has unlikely as mixed semen I guess but to constantly believe everything thought up by CSILA "grow a brain"

Yeah I think just you. Not something I hope will ever happen, but if one day I shag your ass I hope there wont be 2 or 3 lot of seamen on the condom.

Wouldn't want people thinking you were a slag.

Hells Bells, calm down to a frenzy. All I want is justice, with the guilty people identified and punished. Whoever that may be, I don't care. But to start going nuts due to a Facebook page is completely barmy.

Also a forensic expert is disagreeing with the page on FB now saying no gunshot wound or evidence!

@ DarloKnight

"Also a forensic expert is disagreeing with the page on FB now saying no gunshot wound or evidence!"

as long this forensic expert is NOT a thai i believe that

It's an American lady who as been trying to advice this certain page it was an interesting read.