Am I Cheap

winle

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawner:  Cheap (as discussed here is STINGY) has nothing to do with the way you treat people........  Go drink a beer, then you'll understand..........................

Hey, What's your name, (yes, I could have written Winle to prove I have more than 4 brain cells); but then rocket scientists aren't funny.  I think it's all been said:  You now have to sift through 12 pages of crap to find it.  Yes, some of it mine.  Don't forget it's all about us!

For the poster LovelyCutie:

Continue to post, what YOU like.... comparing some other postings here, I think, your statements are very nice.

Just post YOUR opinion, and I post MY opinion, some others are posting THEIR opinion.

Personal attacks: Sometimes I am writing something back, but as a valid point of self-defense, there is no obligation to reply. - Just ignore such postings......

For the poster with the nickname MinutePigglet:

I do not think, that CHEAP on this thread was discussed only in the meaning of STINGY..... (I say it again, I do not think so, but maybe other people have a different opinion....I think, you cannot refer to the word CHEAP CHARLIE solely to money)

I do not drink any alcohol, this includes beer.

You do not need to search through 12 pages, just click back to the General Topics and see who was starting the thread.

Another way would be, to keep 2 browsers running, so you need not to switch permanently forward and backward. (I am using netscape and opera at the same time)

Johann

You do not need to search through 12 pages, just click back to the General Topics and see who was starting the thread.

Another way would be, to keep 2 browsers running, so you need not to switch permanently forward and backward. (I am using netscape and opera at the same time)

Huh.... off topic again...

Huh.... off topic again...

Why not? Any long discussion needs a break, where you talk about something else, which might be useful, too.

I know it is off topic, and nice to tell this to me, but couldn't you give some more ideas to us, how to be back to this topic again?

Just to drop a line and to say, it is off topic, is not really enough....

So, what do you all think:

Shall we stop posting anything and forget this thread?

Shall we go back to the topic? and how? any suggestions?

Or shall we continue off topic?

Back to you!

Johann

jai yen yen :D

pood len :D

Hee hee... take it easy. It's another hot day in paradise. :D

PS. I think the best icon for this thread should be super red hot envelope on fire. Oops, sorry, off topic again. :o

Well, this late in the game, I'll give ya' my view. She thinks you're cheap, because she said so. What do you want us to do--make you feel like you're not cheap? "You tell me who is right." You're both lame. Maybe you are wisely living within your means, cool. But she thinks you're cheap. Why fret? Start spending more or dump her. Grow some balls, address the situation, and make some f%^&ing decisions for yourself that will secure your ego, your heart, and your mind. Otherwise, you're going to carry this underlying concept into your relationship that she thinks you're cheap. Let that one brew for a couple of years and see how many times it's inadvertantly revisited at the most inopportune moments. Is saving money on a little more time out on the town or a few bus trips and cheap lodging worth more to you than her love? Only you can answer that.

Well, this late in the game, I'll give ya' my view. She thinks you're cheap, because she said so. What do you want us to do--make you feel like you're not cheap? "You tell me who is right." You're both lame. Maybe you are wisely living within your means, cool. But she thinks you're cheap. Why fret? Start spending more or dump her. Grow some balls, address the situation, and make some f%^&ing decisions for yourself that will secure your ego, your heart, and your mind. Otherwise, you're going to carry this underlying concept into your relationship that she thinks you're cheap. Let that one brew for a couple of years and see how many times it's inadvertantly revisited at the most inopportune moments. Is saving money on a little more time out on the town or a few bus trips and cheap lodging worth more to you than her love? Only you can answer that.

Well said, Stoney!

You go girls! Have your fun... your whimsy attitudes are a breath of fresh air in these stuffy confinges. Post naked.

I agree this thread is dead! If winle-what's-his-name doesn't get it by now, he won't ever get it. I've seen this trait before. "Most of us ask for advice when we know the answer but we want a different one.," said Ivern Ball.

Let's start some new threads, I promise not to be such a pig.

Yawny, why not drink a German beer? :o

You are having a cheap sex slave and feel guilty that you have not paid her enough. Pay her more to get rid of your guilt. It will help both of you.

She will stay longer and you will feel much better.

I hate it when a thread goes awry , where can I find European size condoms? :D

Yeah, I really hate this too Chon.

I found myself a European Sized GF. She's 168 cm tall.

And unlike Eric, I made sure that she isn't just pretending to be a girl. :o

Trade secret on that one Chon, but you can send your girl around I'll give her the test if you like. :o

BTW. Are you going for an all time One day record of number of postings?

Whats the current record? How many more do you need?

Hi

Nevermind if she thinks you are "Keenio" are you happy with your life.

4000 baht a month and out twice a month living on 100 baht a day, my god.

When I came here I made myself a promise and that was not to live like a Thai and keep the standards of a Farang.

Enjoy life my old son, live a little, live for you not a girlie.

i give her a 300 b 1-2-call every month to yak yak with family and frinds

I don't think you're stingy at all... I am fortunate to have a girlfriend who knows how to deal with money, and we're able to share all the money I have. As in, we both know the number of the ATM card. But I know - from experience - that she is somewhat of an exception.

As to the quoted remark, if you want to stay in Paradise forever, by her D-TAC. I hope I won't be kicked out of the forum for saying this. I expect I will be if I tell you why. :o

phew, back on topic.

Hey, I found the latest dixie chicks CD this afternoon.

:o

I bought Talking Heads Stop Making Sense on DVD.

Watched it last night cranked up.

Brought back some great memories.

They did a wonderful job of re-mixing and re-mastering into 5.1

I bought Talking Heads Stop Making Sense on DVD.

Watched it last night cranked up.

Brought back some great memories.

They did a wonderful job of re-mixing and re-mastering into 5.1

Thats interseting, I used to live in a place called Torquay in England, there was a great local Talking Heads cover band called the Torquay Heads.

Ok, there wasn't, but if there ever was a talking heads cover band in Torquay, it would be a great name to use....

Anyway, are we close to 15 pages yet?