Police Arrest Underwear Burglar

Lite Beer

Police Arrest Underwear Burglar

By Kaosod Eng.

14144873111414487573l.jpg

SUKHOTHAI – Police have arrested a 21-year-old man caught on camera stealing underwear from a local female teacher in Sukhothai province.

Police say they found more than 300 pairs of stolen underwear in Jirasak Polpra's home. He has been charged with trespassing and burglary.

Jirasak allegedly stole underwear from the 30-year-old teacher more than six times before she decided to set up a surveillance camera.

Read More: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1414487311

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-10-28

" Police have arrested a 21-year-old man caught on camera stealing underwear from a local female teacher ..."

He wasn't the brightest of students and just wanted to wear them, so he could be a smarty pants.

I know...It's late and that was a pretty lame comment. Time to go to sleep and recharge the brain.

" Police have arrested a 21-year-old man caught on camera stealing underwear from a local female teacher ..."

He wasn't the brightest of students and just wanted to wear them, so he could be a smarty pants.

I know...It's late and that was a pretty lame comment. Time to go to sleep and recharge the brain.

corner ... sit ... stay.

Once again the RTP have got their man, whether or not it is the correct one is a mute point , however it looks like they got to the bottom of things in double time due to understanding the difference between a camera and scientific DNA investigative methods, which any 3rd grade school kid could tell you, there is a big difference , congratulations you have passed the entrance exam on the function of an ipod , now move onto section 2 , how to start a motor vehicle.cheesy.gif

Once again the RTP have got their man, whether or not it is the correct one is a mute point , however it looks like they got to the bottom of things in double time due to understanding the difference between a camera and scientific DNA investigative methods, which any 3rd grade school kid could tell you, there is a big difference , congratulations you have passed the entrance exam on the function of an ipod , now move onto section 2 , how to start a motor vehicle.cheesy.gif

No luck sad.png
I was going to enjoy British humor ...

WOW 300 pairs of underwear ! that's some collection, you cant accumulate that amount in a short time.

He had them photo copied.

Fine him for causing Breeches of the peace.---in the knicker of time dropped a right bloomer, If they were Knuckle trappers gran used to wear he could have only have carried 6 pair. Remarkable trade name here for underwear---Fanny brand---true.

This interest is best catered for in Japan where "worn" garments are available in vending machines ( but you don't get to choose who wore them and that could be a missing part of the attraction).

The problem is... is that it appears that the underwear in question seems to have been washed. sad.png

Edited by Local Drunk

This interest is best catered for in Japan where "worn" garments are available in vending machines ( but you don't get to choose who wore them and that could be a missing part of the attraction).

The problem is... is that it appears that the underwear in question seems to have been washed. sad.png

Someone hasn't yet suggested he stole them to make soupbah.gif

One person owned 300 pairs of knickers? Oh, wait, i get it. He kept stealing them and she kept buying more.

But still, even 50 or 60 is alot.

Just wondered if the teacher wasn't on the same game, to buy 300 pairs is not normal A third shop owner may come into the reckoning soon.

Well done! BiB's finest hour!

Alright then, back to pocketing traffic bribes.

after sniffing round,the undercover [p,p,p] pantie pinching police finely got their man.

it turned out to be an imigrant worker.who was hanging out his girlfreinds draws.

this stinks he said.as my eyesight is very poor and the only way i can tell their hers is by ?facepalm.gif