I'll take not very attractive but smart over hot and dumb any day.

flyingsaucersarereal

It seems like to me that some of the most attractive Thai women just have the worst personalities.

The ones that are a little flawed in the looks department seem to be so much nicer and friendly.

I think women are deluding themselves if they think they can survive on looks alone.

A guy might pick her up for a night but forget her being your girlfriend if she can't hold a conversation.

There is nothing more unattractive then a girl that is as dumb as a box of rocks.

This of course applies to all women not just Thai woman but I happen to live in Thailand so I am commenting on Thai women.

• Like 1

My girl has the lot.

Shame about the shoe fetish but you can't have everything....at least she turned down the offered Louboutins when we were in Harvey Nicks.....

As my wife reminded me she had accepted I was smart rather than hot but then found her judgement called into question when she found out I supported Tottenham Hotspur....

• Like 1

From the OP ...

There is nothing more unattractive then a girl that is as dumb as a box of rocks.

This of course applies to all women not just Thai woman but I happen to live in Thailand so I am commenting on Thai women

This guy is a class act ... bah.gif

Please, let us not feed him any more ... coffee1.gif

• Like 1

It seems like to me that some of the most attractive Thai women just have the worst personalities.

The ones that are a little flawed in the looks department seem to be so much nicer and friendly.

I think women are deluding themselves if they think they can survive on looks alone.

A guy might pick her up for a night but forget her being your girlfriend if she can't hold a conversation.

This of course applies to all women not just Thai woman but I happen to live in Thailand so I am commenting on Thai women.

I think you may be talking to the wrong audience, because most of us have swapped our plain wives in our home country for a younger,prettier model.
  • Like 1

My girl has the lot.

Shame about the shoe fetish but you can't have everything....at least she turned down the offered Louboutins when we were in Harvey Nicks.....

As my wife reminded me she had accepted I was smart rather than hot but then found her judgement called into question when she found out I supported Tottenham Hotspur....

That's a tale of heartache and neverending love I agree.