Gay Wedding

aaaaaa

I couldn't find the reference in latest Nation or Bkk post updates, but there was a highlight report I think on iTV last night, showing farang (all in silk) man with his spouse on their wedding party. perhaps local newspapers concentrate more on Thanksin and politics or just generally slower than TV. if anyone would find it on net - please post link here.

my wife (female - if anyone is concerned :D ) has translated to me from Thai that farang gave only 3 million Baht worth wedding ring, not mention the money he spent on pompous wedding party as well as buying house, car etc - other wedding gifts.

perhaps that was the main reason iTV showed this report - so impressive amount of money spent !

so, perhaps now you fellows here would get more attention from aspiring Thai men ! :o

:D Marriage aint on my gay agenda but certainly some form of equality regarding other matters is...3 million baht ring, he aint poor thats for sure....we had a simple committment ceremony with one 10 baht ring and one 150 baht ring....who wants to emulate the wedding nonsense of heterosexuals anyway.. :o Dukkha

One European ambassador in Thailand has a Thai b/f so I was told but i'm not sure they are married. Maybe they are as the country has equal rights for gays.

As for rings and jewellery in general, I don't wear and I don't like. IMO it's a waste of money. People who feel the need to flaunt their wealth in this way are pretty shallow.

Wearing 100,000 baht or 3 million baht of metal and stones or whatever it is made of, for what? Show off to friends? Does it improve your life in any way? I think not unless your getting fingered I guess, and then it might put a bigger smile on your face! IMO it's the best place to stick you rings :o

Edited by DUMPSTER

Guest endure
:D Marriage aint on my gay agenda but certainly some form of equality regarding other matters is...3 million baht ring, he aint poor thats for sure....we had a simple committment ceremony with one 10 baht ring and one 150 baht ring....who wants to emulate the wedding nonsense of heterosexuals anyway.. :D Dukkha

Dual pricing eh! :o