Has anyone been asked to go to the wattana psychiatric hospital

upcountrydude

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm frightened I will be driven off the road or have an accident. I'm planning to leave in the early hours if there isn't anybody about

Upcountrydude, I really think you should PM some moderators or other members that you trust here with your real name, phone number and address. If anything did happen to you, there will be the testimony of this thread to take to the police or British authorities.

As it is, if we read in the news tomorrow of a foreigner coming to some unfortunate situation, we would not know it was you and that there are suspicious circumstances.

A poster asked if you want help...he's right, there are some very helpful chaps around.

Unfortunately, I'm in the deep south, so could not do much with regards to going to authorities otherwise I would offer to be your confidant.

also not sure what your posting on, but if you can get TV put on your phone, assuming you have a smart phone and get it work, when you do the bunk, put a post up on this thread every couple of hours..

• Like 2

I know of an old guy with Alzheimers who's in hospital against his will while one of his 'friends' and his wife drains his many millions of Baht from his bank accounts based on a power of attorney he was clearly unfit to sign. Unfortunately I don't know this guy personally.

I only know of him but I do have a video of this lawyer (his friends Thai wife) getting him to sign a release for 1.5 million Baht though. She is clearly identifiable and the audio is perfect on the video.

They've locked him up good, this guy has or had millions of dollars (equivalent) in property and shares and corrupt lawyers, police, bribed witnesses, etc are doing their best to get their hands on all of it.

There is an ongoing legal battle through the courts over this issue.

The woman who's fighting these people has had her own lawyers step down from representing her on multiple occasions due to bribery.

Don't let anyone get power of attorney over you, if this happens they own you like a pet.

Edit : I'm not doing more at the moment on this case because it's in and out of the courts every month right now.

Edited by ukrules
  • Like 2

If this is real.. run. Run fast. She is setting you up for the fall!

Arrange a holiday for your wife and while she's gone move your stuff out! The house is gone anyway, probably member of the family or Thai husband.

Poisoning (or drugging) your husband is a popular Thai lady pastime.

CB is correct,

You really need to move out, no warning, no forwarding address.

Sad story, if it is true, time to abandon ship ! As said by others here, get your personal papers basic stuff and hit the road. Put some real distance between you and that place.

Head to one of the areas that has a regional airport like Chiang Mai. Find somewhere to leave the car and get a flight out. Take sometime to gather yourself together and return with a plan and some company to support you and watch your back whilst you do whatever needs to be done.

Best of luck mate.

Drive your 1 million baht car to Bangkok and get a hotel room, spend the nice week searching for a decent condo and lay low for a few weeks and take stock of what you want to do about the situation. You are starting to sound a bit paranoid and overly dramatic in this thread, get in your car and drive away with a bag of clothes, you are making it sound like a mob of villagers are going to attack your car with metal bars if you attempt to get into your car.

Get yourself far away form your current location, lay low and ask people for advice, don't sit there waiting for the inevitable bullshit to happen.

Edited by bkkgooner

Yes I would like help I'm 6 hours away from Bangkok. The local people in the village are already having heated discussions. I spoke to the local police 2 weeks ago but they haven't really helped. I'm not sure I can leave safely. I do not want an accident on the road

If you cannot physically drive, then hopefully there is another farang nearby that can get the car out. I believe just the keys and a letter from you authorizing him to drive the vehicle, would be enough. Best you get the vehicle out of the neighborhood, then have the friend drive it to where you are going. Perhaps meet up at a 7/11 store, with you just driving out for a quick snack there. Once you leave, it will become very hard to get the vehicle. Do this today, if possible. You are now in enemy territory. Prisoners of war have the best chance of escaping within the first few hours of capture. Consider your first post as the time you were "captured".

Strategy dictates that you can only work matters from a position of strength. Get to a safe place, call a friend, avoid confrontation. The vehicle must be taken out wisely, and without notice.

OP when are you due offshore again ?.....

why don't you just tell the family you have been called back to work for an emergency job, happens all the time, get your offshore bag packed, and make out your going back offshore, let them drop you off at the airport with their best wishes, buy an ticket to BKK and disappear, in the interim if you have people you know in the area ie other farangs etc, might be wise to email a copy of your PP and any other details you feel relevant to them, if you don't know anyone, maybe you can send to one of the members here with a phone number...

What live in the country don't drink and don't take any kind of drugs?

Sounds like you have made poor choices - this does not have to relate to substance misuse and abuse.

First off I would consider leaving hillbilly land. You will not receive adequate help there. Even if going to say, Bangkok, for a reprieve, at least you can meet English speaking people or "professionals" that might be able to advise or assist.

Didn't really read through all this drivel - but if you ARE NOT abusing drugs (ATS?) then it sounds like you may have paranoid schizophrenia and should strongly consider treatment in your own country, eh?

Edited by Baa_Mango

What live in the country don't drink and don't take any kind of drugs?

Sounds like you have made poor choices - this does not have to relate to substance misuse and abuse.

First off I would consider leaving hillbilly land. You will not receive adequate help there. Even if going to say, Bangkok, for a reprieve, at least you can meet English speaking people or "professionals" that might be able to advise or assist.

Didn't really read through all this drivel - but if you ARE NOT abusing drugs (ATS?) then it sounds like you may have paranoid schizophrenia and should strongly consider treatment in your own country, eh?

Personally I would drill all ground floor posts with a Hilty, fill with gypsum and crap on the floor before leaving, but just GTFO man as others have stated. Before you go away, just drive to Isuzu and offload the truck -- dead easy to sell them on for cash and at a good price. Balls to the house; it's not much in the great scheme of things, and especially being an oily. Also, shift any funds overseas. Get back to good old Blighty with real, hearty food and familiar people to both regain your head and flush Thailand out of your system. No need to ever see that c*** again, but I would look into divorcing remotely to detach your name from it.

All the best.

/ I would oblige if up that way. Hope someone else helps out.

Although as useless as they are, registering with the embassy is a given. //

Edited by daveAustin

This reminds me of that post a few months ago, where some guy in a village noticed that the farang who owned a bar had disappeared and all signs of him erased from the bar. The poster promised to take pictures but never came back with the evidence. Don't know if these are people just making stories or if these things really happen. If you read the Pattaya Daily News then you would think they are the norm.

This reminds me of that post a few months ago, where some guy in a village noticed that the farang who owned a bar had disappeared and all signs of him erased from the bar. The poster promised to take pictures but never came back with the evidence. Don't know if these are people just making stories or if these things really happen. If you read the Pattaya Daily News then you would think they are the norm.

Yes, what happened to Tony ?

• Like 1