Has anyone been asked to go to the wattana psychiatric hospital

upcountrydude

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The subject was brought up. Yes...there are girls who drug men. (Mostly in your alcohol). I read several reports, and, have been a victim of this. Being in the wrong place, with the wrong attitude will make you a sure target.

Does witchcraft exist in Thailand. Hell yeah. I have a neighbor, and half the village here goes to his wife for spiritual help. Thankfully, they are "White" magic. This was emphatically repeated me. It seemed important that they wanted me to know that they did not "do" the "Black Magic".

Buriram, and those places close to Cambodia, do believe in Witchcraft....both black and white. My girl confirmed this...without question.

People in a weakened state, may be drugged, maliciously. Irrational behavior, and especially alcoholism, make a ready victim. Bar girls, throughout the world, have been taught techniques...passed down through the ages. I remember one specifically, in the Philippines, who dabbed her nipples with LSD, from a postage stamp sized square of cellophane. Altered states of awareness in the victim, and subtle innuendos, suggestions, can leave you whimpering in the dark.

Extremely bright colors and hallucination. Long term flashbacks, seeing ghosts and demons, time will tell. Was it alcoholism, D.T.s, drugged food and drink.... You will only know a few years from now. Flashbacks will slowly stop, if it was the LSD. Eventually, it all goes away.

We shall see, what this was....I hope.

Edited by slipperylobster

what a remarkable story.

i hope the guy is ok.

for me, i must be the only farrang here who never sen any of this stuff.

been here over 6 years, we have a 4 year old daughter, my wife works as a tax inspector, and i work about 7 mnths per year

abroad.coming and going.

am i really the only person here who leads a normal life??

all theses stories, amazing.

if i ever found this forum before i married my wife, i would never have come here.

but as so far, i truly enjoy it.

also, all her family work hard, nobody comes in my house uninvited, and nobody ever asked me for a penny.

seems i must be the lucky one, or the other lucky ones never post on here.

as a foo note, its been so nice to see that some people on here went out all the way to help this person,

so very commendable.

it has also restored my belief in this forum which i was going to leave, but after reading all this, i have changed my mind.

im trully impressed and humbled by the actions of weeggee and unknown others.

to you gentelmen, and i mean gentel men, i take my hat off.

It is because of the company you keep. A good man, who chooses a good wife, and good friends...may never be exposed to the darker side.

Some people are drawn to the dark... of those, there are a few that get swallowed up. Not many will return.

This forum has many happy men with good relationships. I ended up well. If you really pay attention, you will see that it also contains stories where things did not end up well.

Perhaps a sign that said...Buyer Beware, would be appropriate.

• Like 1

what a remarkable story.

i hope the guy is ok.

been here over 6 years, we have a 4 year old daughter, my wife works as a tax inspector, and i work about 7 mnths per year

abroad.coming and going.

if i ever found this forum before i married my wife, i would never have come here.

also, all her family work hard, nobody comes in my house uninvited, and nobody ever asked me for a penny.

as a foo note, its been so nice to see that some people on here went out all the way to help this person,

so very commendable.

it has also restored my belief in this forum which i was going to leave, but after reading all this, i have changed my mind.

If you work 7 months a year abroad. How exactly do you have a "normal " life?

• Like 1

what a remarkable story.

i hope the guy is ok.

abroad.coming and going.

so very commendable.

??????????

so all the people in the forces, international truck drivers, oil rig workers, doctors without borders, misionaries, expat workers who work abroad, all dont live normal lives to u??

a very strange statement indeed.

what a remarkable story.

i hope the guy is ok.

abroad.coming and going.

so very commendable.

It is because of the company you keep. A good man, who chooses a good wife, and good friends...may never be exposed to the darker side.

Some people are drawn to the dark... of those, there are a few that get swallowed up. Not many will return.

This forum has many happy men with good relationships. I ended up well. If you really pay attention, you will see that it also contains stories where things did not end up well.

Perhaps a sign that said...Buyer Beware, would be appropriate.

what a nice and informative reply.

loved reading about your escapades. keep posting.

ohh and by the wy, do write that book another poster suggested, im ur first buyer.

• Like 1

Is there a Doctor(real one) on the forum?

I need to get some info....thanks

Ask your friend who helped you this afternoon.

He has the contacts on the Forum.

Ask on the health forum weegee or send Sheryl a PM might be better in this case.

• Like 1

what a remarkable story.

i hope the guy is ok.

abroad.coming and going.

so very commendable.

??????????

so all the people in the forces, international truck drivers, oil rig workers, doctors without borders, misionaries, expat workers who work abroad, all dont live normal lives to u??

No I don't think they are "normal lives" in the sense of being with your wife and family on a day to day basis as most people are. There is nothing wrong with living a life like that but I don't consider that it's normal!

By the way. It's not a dig at you or anyone else!

• Like 1

Is there a Doctor(real one) on the forum?

I need to get some info....thanks

If you can't find an inhouse Dr weegee, seriously get him to the mission hospital. They literally saved my sons life and treated us like royalty. I couldn't be bothered doing an insurance claim and paid cash. A few hundred dollars (equivalent) for 3 nights and a mountain of tests, intravenus medication etc.

• Like 1

what a remarkable story.

i hope the guy is ok.

abroad.coming and going.

so very commendable.

??????????

No I don't think they are "normal lives" in the sense of being with your wife and family on a day to day basis as most people are. There is nothing wrong with living a life like that but I don't consider that it's normal!

By the way. It's not a dig at you or anyone else!

ok i get ur point, but by ur calculation, half the world is not normal, and also, im not digging at you or anyone else, just a reply.

• Like 2

Everyone has problems sometimes. It seems he may need some help. His thai family may have gone over the top in trying to solve a problem and may have in fact put more pressure but it seems some help is needed. Please get the help that is needed. It is not the end of the world.

It is good that at some times some of the forum members are willing to get together to help somone. We can ignore or filter out those who just wanted to put the anti thai message.

Is there anyone in Bangkok that can give a few hours of their time please...He needs lots of expats around him for a while...

If you can, and are willing, please PM me....

pro bono or paid work? does i need work permit?

it takes years for these kind of guys to become capable of taking care of themselves......not a few hours.

Edited by choochoo

Ok you internet Jockies....help me with this

I have his name not his passport number...He is British as you know. He has a daughter in UK, and she needs to be contacted, OR, someone needs the British Consulate here to contact her....What can be done ????

If there was a photo of this guy on TVF...most of you would be physically sick....