DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way I believe that the DNA was kept from the UK team.

I maintain they cleared the kid in advance of more evidence coming in.

btw, the Thai Police are trying to get the CSI LA page shut down,

he needs support as I don't want to see censorship succeed.

• Like 2

Dear All, it's done and not a thing can be said to change the outcome. Way too much face at stake here. Once again, injustice prevails and the best that happen for the Burmese boys, is a midnight bus to the border and told never to come back to Thailand. The worse case is they put them to death, and move on to the next fictionalized event...

It's not done until someone proves beyond doubt they have the real murderers. Until then there will be doubt by hundreds of thousands of people. These people all have friends and when they talk about their doubt that will massively affect this country!

• Like 1

Dear All, it's done and not a thing can be said to change the outcome. Way too much face at stake here. Once again, injustice prevails and the best that happen for the Burmese boys, is a midnight bus to the border and told never to come back to Thailand. The worse case is they put them to death, and move on to the next fictionalized event...

It's not done until someone proves beyond doubt they have the real murderers. Until then there will be doubt by hundreds of thousands of people. These people all have friends and when they talk about their doubt that will massively affect this country!

Make that billions.........................I am now at a stage where I believe Thailand NEEDS to be massively affected. If the money supply from tourism was cut. The mafia would reduce in size. Thailand has to be known as a NOT SO HAPPY tourist destination!!

• Like 2

still can't understand why the results were not made available to the UK

?

What can they be worried about?

The kid was not on the island

It's about PROVENANCE.

Like the jobseeker telling the potential employer that he has a degree. Provenance would be furnishing the details AND THE EMPLOYER VERIFYING THEM.

Or it's like the punter telling the sweet young thing that he has loadsamoney and taking her home for some rumpy pumpy. After getting his nut, he claims he hasn't any money to pay her after all. Provenance would be her getting him to stop at the ATM on the way to the room, or screaming blue murder until he forks out post coitus.

I think the RTP are going down the same street as the punter.

Edited by NanLaew

Make that billions.........................I am now at a stage where I believe Thailand NEEDS to be massively affected. If the money supply from tourism was cut. The mafia would reduce in size. Thailand has to be known as a NOT SO HAPPY tourist destination!!

Excellent, if most people sheared you sentiment and put it into action something really constructive would be achieved and we would see real change, but sadly the majority of people are all huff and puff, like the big bad wolf.

JTJ and JD, and a few others.... may very well be employed by the RTP!!! (notice I used the word "may" as in a possibility...a disclaimer so that I might not be sued for defamation). Most people do not understand the complexities of information wars on social media....they are doing "damage control". When they are offered common sense questions and/or speculation/criticism they simply spew from their frothy mouths "name a source", or, "show me the facts", Or, my favorite...."CONSPIRACY THEORY"!!! Fact is...they are losing this battle....because a bear does shit in the woods, and the pope is Catholic. I know you two are having a chuckle at this....wink wink.

So just because we do not agree with your theories , that we all work together with RTP ??

You'd better look at yourself in the mirror , you might be scared .

I think we understand more about Thailand and both the bad and the good sides of it than any newcomer with 300 posts .

We all want justice , we all want to catch the killers. But we look at facts ,instead of rumours spread on social media .

What if the guy has 300 posts but 20+ years of living here? I think that holds more weight than thousands of posts on an internet forum.

The one thing nobody can answer is the image of the CCTV boy. The same hair, body shape, walk, and height as Nomsod yet they do not seem to be making a statement about it. If it isn't him then shouldn't they be doing everything tofind out who it is as they would be a key witness in sending down the Burmese lads?

Second point, the original copper that said the suspects were Mod and Nomsod. I do not think you would come out in public and name people on Chinese whispers theory. They must have known something, and the boat leaving early morning must have happened as they said he escaped. Who was on that boat and why was it leaving if it wasn't him? How can the investigation swing so quickly and the head of police be 'relieved' at the exact same time?

It now seems possible, that the reason the "rush to DNA clearance" was a tip off from the Scotland Yard detectives that there are "several" DNA' hits from the bodies,

they may have rushed to shield the kid, ahead of a new, unexpected disclosure from the UK investigation

that "third DNA" is their problem as, if there were 3 rapists,

why are they only settling for 2?

Where is this information sourced from? It is highly speculative.

SP

To conclude it is another conspiracy (they must have a financial motive) is weak.

I could present the same for the conspiracy theorists who post often. However, I try not to be an idiot, so I don't.

I thought calling people an idiot was flaming - if moderators banned this poster over HALF the warnings given would not be necessary.

I don't discuss moderation.

If you see a piece of broad cloth and think it is a suit cut for you, that is more about how you think than anything.

It now seems possible, that the reason the "rush to DNA clearance" was a tip off from the Scotland Yard detectives that there are "several" DNA' hits from the bodies,

they may have rushed to shield the kid, ahead of a new, unexpected disclosure from the UK investigation

the police said several times that dna from 3 separate men were taken,

so far, they onluy matched 2

Yeah, I know all that. I mean your first sentence. It does need accreditation, Steve, to be reliable.

Yeah, I know all that. I mean your first sentence. It does need accreditation, Steve, to be reliable.

I can only repeat.

they said it was from the beginning,

DNA on the cigarettes,

DNA inside her

DNA on her chest

there is probaby more, as, they also claimed she had grabbed someone's dyed hair

wonder who that could have been?

No. Please learn the difference between "three" and "third" wink.png

The Police said (in this famous video) that they found the DNA of "a third person".

But the 1st person was the guitarist (who left early) and the 2nd person the other of the 2 suspect.

They always said 2 different DNA (only) found on bodies.

• Like 1

JTJ and JD, and a few others.... may very well be employed by the RTP!!! (notice I used the word "may" as in a possibility...a disclaimer so that I might not be sued for defamation). Most people do not understand the complexities of information wars on social media....they are doing "damage control". When they are offered common sense questions and/or speculation/criticism they simply spew from their frothy mouths "name a source", or, "show me the facts", Or, my favorite...."CONSPIRACY THEORY"!!! Fact is...they are losing this battle....because a bear does shit in the woods, and the pope is Catholic. I know you two are having a chuckle at this....wink wink.

So just because we do not agree with your theories , that we all work together with RTP ??

I think we understand more about Thailand and both the bad and the good sides of it than any newcomer with 300 posts .

We all want justice , we all want to catch the killers. But we look at facts ,instead of rumours spread on social media .

"I think we understand more about Thailand and both the bad and the good sides of it than any newcomer with 300 posts ."

55555555555+++

You think that . . . thousands of posts on TVC = meaningful experience in Thailand?

You think that . . . a newcomer to TVC = little experience in Thailand?

I have been glancing at TVC for years and never posted until a few months ago.

The reason? For every subject I was interested in or wanted to get some information about, I had to scroll through dozens and sometimes hundreds of inane and completely useless posts ... a majority of the time by cliques of posters with thousands of posts.

I have hundreds of friends in Thailand that have been here between 5-35 years and are completely immersed in the society. Of them I know a total of 3 people who are active on thaivisa.com.

The reason almost nobody I know posts on TVC is just what I described.

Judge people by the content of their posts, not the number.

Some people with a dozen post have great experience in Thailand and just arrived on TVC because they are passionate about this case, the issues involved and how it affects Thailand and the Thai people they care about.

Some people with thousands of posts rarely leave their room and have almost no real interaction with Thai society.

Don't you think it would be a good thing if interesting news events brought new posters with something to offer to these forums?

Do you think attacking them as "newbies" will help do that?

I think those who know most about Thailand will be reading the Thai forum boards and websites. There is a lot of information out there which non Thai readers/listeners can't understand.

My understanding is that mafia is directing this verdict. No one has the balls to stand up to the intimidation, including the British government. Nothing new, accept it and if it really bother you I suggest find a new place to live/holiday, it's been happening for years and this case will not stop the attitude that Thai can do anything they want with tourists.

"I think we understand more about Thailand and both the bad and the good sides of it than any newcomer with 300 posts ."

55555555555+++

You think that . . . thousands of posts on TVC = meaningful experience in Thailand?

The reason? For every subject I was interested in or wanted to get some information about, I had to scroll through dozens and sometimes hundreds of inane and completely useless posts ... a majority of the time by cliques of posters with thousands of posts.

I have hundreds of friends in Thailand that have been here between 5-35 years and are completely immersed in the society. Of them I know a total of 3 people who are active on thaivisa.com.

Some people with a dozen post have great experience in Thailand and just arrived on TVC because they are passionate about this case, the issues involved and how it affects Thailand and the Thai people they care about.

Some people with thousands of posts rarely leave their room and have almost no real interaction with Thai society.

Don't you think it would be a good thing if interesting news events brought new posters with something to offer to these forums?

I think those who know most about Thailand will be reading the Thai forum boards and websites. There is a lot of information out there which non Thai readers/listeners can't understand.

My understanding is that mafia is directing this verdict. No one has the balls to stand up to the intimidation, including the British government. Nothing new, accept it and if it really bother you I suggest find a new place to live/holiday, it's been happening for years and this case will not stop the attitude that Thai can do anything they want with tourists.

What you are really saying is,

the mafia is stronger than the Army, which pulled the coup

this makes Thailand one of the most dangerous place on the plane then,

and time the mafia dictates the rules to the politicians, you have people losing their power

the General better have a wake up call then, as it is his face that will have to see Cameron again,a

and, he will never see Obama, even though Obama is going to Myanmar

55555555555+++

Although it's self evident regarding the mafia, let's think for a half a minute that Prayut actually decides to follow up on the report and clean out the police farce and the islands. What a game changer for Thailands entire future! We have seen the connections come out that are linked to this island, that we maybe had heard whispered, but this became like drawing a piece of string from the sand that you couldn't see whether there was more to come or not as it was under cover until it was in front of you.

All players should now be well spotted by prayuth and if they are not, then he is a chump as well.

He can use this opportunity to be a well respected leader of a future Thailand or be forever considered the chump that he appears to be now. Disgraceful show from a decorated general. Best Thailand never enters a war situation if he is anything to go by.

• Like 1

I have highlighted the sentence that needs accreditation. A tip-off? Several DNA hits? A new unexpected disclosure? Where did all this supposition come from?

If this highlighted statement is proven as factual and reliable I would be only too pleased, but it does need credence to convince me, Steve.

Edited by stephen terry

Obama wouldn't give him his **** if he was on fire mate.

55555555555+++

and time the mafia dictates the rules to the politicians, you have people losing their power

the General better have a wake up call then, as it is his face that will have to see Cameron again,a

55555555555+++

Mafia in Thailand is not the same as our(Western) concept of mafia. Can't really explain more as it's not allowed.

Do you think self-appointed military leaders care what David Cameron thinks?

still can't understand why the results were not made available to the UK

?

What can they be worried about?

The kid was not on the island

There is only one possible reason not to give the sample to the Brits. Another one would be the Thai police and politics are complete and utter morons and villains. But nobody believes this. So it must be the other reason.

55555555555+++

It's a great point. I would rather listen to worthwhile comments from 300 posts then utter rubbish from thousands. Especially when half the posts repeat SOURCE. Can we not have a valid discussion? Do you converse with friends and colleagues sprouting off every minute SOURCE? Bloody annoying is what it is nothing more.

Yawn with this one uppance of " I ve been here longer than you so I am the oracle". Insecure little lads.

• Like 2

...to Steve Fong your statement.... "and, he will never see Obama, even though Obama is going to Myanmar"

Has either Obama or the General, changed their seating positions ??? Per the news reports they are listed as sitting next to each other. Kind of hard not to see the person sitting next to you....... cept for Ray Charles , that is.

Edited by Gonzo the Face
  • Like 2

55555555555+++

Mafia in Thailand is not the same as our(Western) concept of mafia. Can't really explain more as it's not allowed.

Do you think self-appointed military leaders care what David Cameron thinks?

only the one's seeking international trade deals and loans for his failing enconomy

• Like 1

...to Steve Fong your statement.... "and, he will never see Obama, even though Obama is going to Myanmar"

Has either Obama or the General, changed their seating positions ??? Per the news reports they are listed as sitting next to each other. Kind of hard not to see the person sitting next to you....... cept for Ray Charles , that is.

Obama sitting next to an unelected dictator,

maybe he will get some pointers