DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

I think Islandlife is a load of bull-sh1t, as you say involved language with idioms and obscure sayings only used by English or near native speakers, and them introduced garbage to make it seem like a non - native speaker, however after many years of correcting and guiding non - native speakers written language I can pick the nonsense / copied work very easily. Best to just ignore and not encourage this nonsense.

He spells like I imagine someone from Portsmouth or London talking...

Broken... Unclear... Child like... Moronic...

Yet not not from eny of those places.

But like said earlier didnt know this forum is about spelling. I went to school to learn Speak and write English long time ago. I can also write Swedish can you?

Hej, do you manipulate Swedish in the same way as English, how about giving the nonsense a break.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jdinasia #1380

LOL
Changing the bar a bit.
You said the reason to be concerned was potentially murderers on the loose.
I do find it interesting that you think a conspiracy theory posted somewhere else adds credibility to your theory

Wondered how long it would be before your favorite phrase came out 'conspiracy theory' from one that has a 'vested interest' in Koh Tao.

Please source where I have raised the bar??

Exactly where did I mention in my post that the theory I had also had credibility other than my own conjecture?

Get back to your own conspiracy that you share with the RTP and join them when the ship sinks, its already listing heavily

• Like 1

I think Islandlife is a load of bull-sh1t, as you say involved language with idioms and obscure sayings only used by English or near native speakers, and them introduced garbage to make it seem like a non - native speaker, however after many years of correcting and guiding non - native speakers written language I can pick the nonsense / copied work very easily. Best to just ignore and not encourage this nonsense.

He spells like I imagine someone from Portsmouth or London talking...

Broken... Unclear... Child like... Moronic...

Yet not not from eny of those places.

But like said earlier didnt know this forum is about spelling. I went to school to learn Speak and write English long time ago. I can also write Swedish can you?

Hej, do you manipulate Swedish in the same way as English, how about giving the nonsense a break.

Not shure what you mean with that?

Please explain?

@IslandLife, post number 1543:

What about the other brit boy last Christmas ? On holiday with his family.

Snorkeler in the past few days? Could they be murders?

I have read there have been more

Its certainly a possibility the UK lad was murdered, his family seem to think so and the autopsy report confirmed by the UK judge at the hearing mentioned that it was possible he had been hit before he drowned. Jdinasia would of course call the judge a conspiracy theorist LOL

What do you think @Islandlife?

Edited by thailandchilli

Brit boy last ,christmas full speculation ,eny kind of evidence ,just story from heart broken parents,but possible,but if you fall from there accident is also possible .

Snorkeler.

I know people who knew the him

and know shop wich rented equiptment and also know that is was stormy weather and lots of box jellyfish at sea that time.

When that stings u on stormy sea.

Well u dont need be in murder island with good change to drown naturally .

Trying not to sound 2 cold and

un-respective to these poor guys and their families.just bcase there was 2 people murdered its pretty shure these 2 cases wasnt murders 2.

May they rest in peace.

Brit boy last ,christmas full speculation ,eny kind of evidence ,just story from heart broken parents,but possible,but if you fall from there accident is also possible .

Snorkeler.

and know shop wich rented equiptment and also know that is was stormy weather and lots of box jellyfish at sea that time.

un-respective to these poor guys and their families.just bcase there was 2 people murdered its pretty shure these 2 cases wasnt murders 2.

May they rest in peace.

What kind of responsible business owner would rent snorkel equipment to someone in stormy seas riddled with box jelly fish? You've said it all there.

Snorkeler.

May they rest in peace.

If the guy had been stung by box jelly fish this would be very evident on his body, so it seems your speculating

• Like 1

Snorkeler.

May they rest in peace.

Despite being warned to keep quiet by people on the island, the family have refused to be silenced.

The coroner opened an investigation, on the grounds it was a suspicious death.

"The postmortem report said the possibility he was assaulted before death could not be excluded.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/thailand-beach-death-parents-convinced-4410135

Another coverup

• Like 1

Snorkeler.

May they rest in peace.

If the guy had been stung by box jelly fish this would be very evident on his body, so it seems your speculating

Has an autopsy report been released?

I am not thinking box jellyfish are likely, but after a body has been in the ocean long enough I (not being a forensic pathologist) can't say what would be evident or not.

Snorkeler.

May they rest in peace.

Despite being warned to keep quiet by people on the island, the family have refused to be silenced.

"The postmortem report said the possibility he was assaulted before death could not be excluded.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/thailand-beach-death-parents-convinced-4410135

Another coverup

Actually that is another conspiracy theory. Can't be ruled out would be a professional opinion.

Snorkeler.

May they rest in peace.

Another coverup

Actually that is another conspiracy theory. Can't be ruled out would be a professional opinion.

Agreed can't rule out another murder, conspiracy of silence and conspiracy to hide the killers.

• Like 1

LOL

"can't rule out " is a professional opinion.

Claiming that means murder or coverup is a conspiracy theory that flies in the face of a professional medical examiner.

I am not the one claiming the British are so awesome, I would think someone making that claim would respect the actual finding.

LOL

"can't rule out " is a professional opinion.

Claiming that means murder or coverup is a conspiracy theory that flies in the face of a professional medical examiner.

I am not the one claiming the British are so awesome, I would think someone making that claim would respect the actual finding.

did you duck when you read the post, it went way over your head LOL

Snorkeler.

May they rest in peace.

What kind of responsible business owner would rent snorkel equipment to someone in stormy seas riddled with box jelly fish? You've said it all there.
one who rents them to person who is dive dive master. Like this guy was. Also on murder beach water is shallow to 100 m till reef drops.

Snorkeler.

May they rest in peace.

I am!

Snorkeler.

May they rest in peace.

one who rents them to person who is dive dive master. Like this guy was. Also on murder beach water is shallow to 100 m till reef drops.

Glad you also appreciate this place could be named "murder beach". Hope that is included in the brochures, tourists will come flocking.

Not posted for a while with regards to this but just need to say some people make me sick!

Let's not forget this is the murder of 2 innocent people who had their lives ahead of them and it was brutally taken away.

Let's not forget their parents and family and friends!

Certain posters need to sit back and wonder how they would feel if it was a loved one who had lost their life.

I for one would not rest till I had the TRUTH!

Some of you are just heartless and God forbid you are ever in this situation.

• Like 2

Anyone taking a few minutes to think will realize that tourists will never stop going to Koh Tao.

The demographics of the tourists may change though, but probably not.

This is true. From december till end of January its nearly fully booked so not much change on previous years.

Not according to a resort owner there.. but you obviously know better

Sort of live here..

Beats me why the posters here, reading let alone encouraging you with your inane posts..it's not like you know anything or have anything to offer this site. Go and find some playmates.

• Like 1

Not posted for a while with regards to this but just need to say some people make me sick!

Let's not forget this is the murder of 2 innocent people who had their lives ahead of them and it was brutally taken away.

Let's not forget their parents and family and friends!

Certain posters need to sit back and wonder how they would feel if it was a loved one who had lost their life.

I for one would not rest till I had the TRUTH!

Some of you are just heartless and God forbid you are ever in this situation.

PM the culprits you believe are heartless. I can assure you 99% of TV forum members have posted heartfelt posts.

No-one has forgotten the family, nor will they.

All your posts are the same old same old, not resting until you found the TRUTH. Has anyone said they are resting and not interested in finding out the truth.

yawn

My only problem with a boycott of KT is that other business owners will suffer. I know that we say they should come forward with evidence to bring down the criminals but it's not that easy when you don't know who to trust.

If I had a daughter or wife etc I'd be worried the police would take my report and simply pass it on to the criminals in exchange for payment.

We all have suspicions about how far up this cover up goes.

I suspect many leaks have indeed come from the good people there who probably live in fear.

I won't be going there ever again but let's not forget the honest people there who will suffer even more because of those vile families and police/gangster squads.

Understand where your coming from, but a complete boycott of murder island is required, there are potentially brutal killers on the loose, never lose sight of that. Its not just the killers either its the accomplices also. Its a danger to go there while this is the case

Where about in Thailand u live Chilli?

Just a interested compare to your place of stay and Koh tao?

Just to get perspective. I bet you have no guts to answear?

oooh no guts to answer..........who's would I be afraid of and why???? The Koh Tao mafia!! cheesy.gif

Ha ha. Really,u serious?

Was just asking to get a idea what kind of heavenly place u live ,when u so boldly u call my home murder island.and advice people boycot koh tao . Even when in decade 2 tourists are murdered here and otherwise u will just have to go assumptions and rumours spiced with gossip from people never even been here.

When yet last year western tourist voted us best island in Asia.

Just saying...get a life!!

2 tourist murdered in the last decade? ? Do you mean 2 that couldn't be passed off as an accident or suicide by the authorities.

All your posts are the same old same old, not resting until you found the TRUTH. Has anyone said they are resting and not interested in finding out the truth(?) yawn

Can we judge men by their actions? Or, to put it another way: 'actions speak louder than words.'

I'll answer your question: Thai officials are doing worse than resting, and they're doing worse than 'not interested in finding the truth?' (I added a question mark to your question, hope that's ok). And they get a more severe condemnation than a 'yawn' from me.

• Like 2

All your posts are the same old same old, not resting until you found the TRUTH. Has anyone said they are resting and not interested in finding out the truth(?) yawn

Can we judge men by their actions? Or, to put it another way: 'actions speak louder than words.'

I'll answer your question: Thai officials are doing worse than resting, and they're doing worse than 'not interested in finding the truth?' (I added a question mark to your question, hope that's ok). And they get a more severe condemnation than a 'yawn' from me.

why you say they aren't doing anything?

they are being promoted, and they are being awarded medals,

where have you been, in a cave, incoherent after a major drug binge which resulted in rape and murder, but you were too high to talk to police?

Boomerangutang, did the RTP fail to share basic crime scene data with the UK police?

I seem to have missed that in any report!

like blood and sand?

They were not given data about blood and sand?

I don't understand your point. Just sounds like you're dribbling on and on about nothing relevant, purely with the intention of derailing the thread. It is hard not to flame.

• Like 2