DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For gods sake stick this guy on ignore! Its way beyond the joke now, no flexibility, no debate nothing of value apart from his only fall back "conspiracy theory" or "I want a trial" You get more truth from the RTP and prosecutors than him.

TV is a place to express opinion and debate topics and in this particular case the far more serious issues of a horrific double murder that has international outcry from Human rights groups and other countries and hundreds of thousands if not millions of people. Including the family of the victims.

IGNORE THE TROLL

Unfortunately the ignore function doesn't work on the Android App.

Thats the reason I never log in on the phone!!

You called me a conspiracy theorist, what is the conspiracy I believe in?

Easy answer: You adhere to the conspiracy to frame the Burmese. Along with that, you've adhere to the conspiracy by Thai officials (and no one else, except maybe JTJ) to shield the headman's people, no matter what.

In order to be a party to that conspiracy, you've got to believe...

>>> David was mortally wounded by the hoe

>>> David's wounds don't indicate stab wounds

>>> Hannah's phone was found behind the B2's shack

>>> there were no bloody clothes re; the crime

>>> the scenario at the bar prior to the victims and perps leaving - is of no consequence

>>> Nomsod wasn't on the island that night

>>> The CCTV from KT absolutely doesn't show Nomsod

>>> Mon is telling all he knows

>>> Sean doesn't know anything re; the crime

>>> phone records aren't at all important, and signify nothing.

....and that's just a partial list of what a person has to believe, if they're part of Thai officials' conspiracy.

Strange,

Since I want a trial so we can see the evidence.

David died of a massive head wound and drowning.

Hannah's family has had her phone since before the 2 Burmese men were arrested.

There is no evidence of a scenario at the bar.

Absence of bloody clothes means nothing as the 2 Burmese men were arrested more than 2 weeks after.

Nomsod's presence in BKK has been established. (not even 1 story regarding the furniture conspiracy has been proven)

Mon isn't a suspect.

Sean has made statements clarifying what he knows and what his post meant.

Phone records of suspects? I doubt that the 2 Burmese men's records would reveal much.

Have to be a suspect for records to be checked.

You called me a conspiracy theorist, what is the conspiracy I believe in?

Easy answer: You adhere to the conspiracy to frame the Burmese. Along with that, you've adhere to the conspiracy by Thai officials (and no one else, except maybe JTJ) to shield the headman's people, no matter what.

In order to be a party to that conspiracy, you've got to believe...

>>> David was mortally wounded by the hoe

>>> David's wounds don't indicate stab wounds

>>> Hannah's phone was found behind the B2's shack

>>> there were no bloody clothes re; the crime

>>> the scenario at the bar prior to the victims and perps leaving - is of no consequence

>>> Nomsod wasn't on the island that night

>>> The CCTV from KT absolutely doesn't show Nomsod

>>> Mon is telling all he knows

>>> Sean doesn't know anything re; the crime

>>> phone records aren't at all important, and signify nothing.

....and that's just a partial list of what a person has to believe, if they're part of Thai officials' conspiracy.

Strange,

Since I want a trial so we can see the evidence.

David died of a massive head wound and drowning.

Hannah's family has had her phone since before the 2 Burmese men were arrested.

There is no evidence of a scenario at the bar.

Absence of bloody clothes means nothing as the 2 Burmese men were arrested more than 2 weeks after.

Nomsod's presence in BKK has been established. (not even 1 story regarding the furniture conspiracy has been proven)

Mon isn't a suspect.

Sean has made statements clarifying what he knows and what his post meant.

Phone records of suspects? I doubt that the 2 Burmese men's records would reveal much.

Have to be a suspect for records to be checked.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/20/burmese-murder-accused-british-backpackers-thailand

Starts to stink.so now these boys will br political puppets.

Maby they actually did it.

Drunken moment.

So now I have my ignore switched back on thumbsup.gif

I know I'm covering some old ground here but if correct then would explain a few things about the son in Bangkok.

Here's my theory:

The video of him walking into the condo on the morning of the 15th. This has not been photoshopped, its a genuine video and its online for everyone to see.

Now I have mentioned before however just how easy it is to change the date and time stamps from stored video data in the hard drive. I saw this put forward as a possible scenario on CSI, a guy with a similar cctv system showed a screenshot of just how easy it was to change the time and dates, so I gave this a go with the cctv I have for my house. Low and behold yes, it was just a matter of playing back the section I wanted, go into settings and change the date and time.

So if we assume this happened then that would explain why the furniture that was reported as having been moved from the public area in the condo 3 weeks before was infact still there in the video of the son. All they had done was restamp an old recording.

I not convinced he was the only guilty party however, there must have been more people involved.

Obviously if this investigation had been carried out in a developed country then the video evidence would already have been highly analysed including the facial mapping, the gait, stride and posture, or particular physical traits and this alone would be able to detect whether the cctv at Koh Tao of the running man was indeed the son, after all they have plenty of other video and photos to compare it with. The art of using cctv evidence in a western country is quite rigorous for it to be excepted in a court of law, take a brief look at the UK police guidance for collecting cctv evidence here http://www.acpo.police.uk/documents/crime/2011/20110818%20CBA%20CCTV_Final_Locked.pdf

I wonder what skills the RTP use in their cctv inspections.............'that's him......oh wait, no its not, or is it?? Yes its him, $$$$$ no its not.

Not so long ago the FBI identified a British terrorist from IS who had beheaded a couple of the hostages. His body and face were completely covered. Yes they had his voice ot go on but you can also be sure that his posture, movements and all the other unique characteristics of a human were carefully analysed.

Although its not the job of the UK police to do this, I would hope they have even if to prove their own theories either way.

If they haven't than you can be sure 100% that a good investigative TV programme from one of the respected outlets such as the BBC or similar will be doing it right now ready to be aired at the right time.[/quote

Fishing?Im pretty shure he was away,yet

No one of ya beliesz

Of all people you are the last that should be able to be a judge on where the truth lies, you've been trying to sell the same fairy tale now since the beginning: "Once upon a time there were two drunk child-like small Burmese guys who, for no reason at all, miraculously overcame a fit young 6'3" British guy and a British girl without making a sound for anyone to hear, brutally killing the girl on the spot but for some reason only knocking out the man and dragging his big heavy body into the water to drown instead of brutally killing him on the beach in the same way. And all of the many local thugs and mafia who run the island, and were in no way involved, all lived happily ever after. The end."
Not for me to judge. For some reason I think you may never have been to Koh Tao.

You seem to think that you are a quality detective, and can see what happened by reading some conspiracy theories online. While I think that it falls on the judicial system, not some fantasies concocted on social media.

Can't speak for Matt, but I do agree (pretty much) with what he wrote, and I was a quality detective.

Of course you were smile.png

As I expected, a silly, socially immature reply.

I have no problem interacting with them on a limited basis.

I write something reasonable, like a simple statement of unarguable fact, and they reply childishly. In writing. Publicly! And think they are cleaver. I hope they keep posting.

Like JDA recently did when I made the simple statement that I had been a detective, something some other posters know to be a fact.

Their nonsense, at times and unintentionally, can be quite entertaining. But for the very most part, I rarely read more than a single line of what they post.

• Like 1

Insult posts removed, debate the topic NOT the poster, or it will simply be removed. If you persist, your ability to post may be effected.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

Thanks to Islandlife for pointing out the following link:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/20/burmese-murder-accused-british-backpackers-thailand

It's an unusual plea, but fits with the bizarre handling of the case by Thai officials. Their basic request is for Brits to share whatever info/data they may have.

Boomerangutang's spin: It should come as no surprise to anyone, that data and info from Brit experts will shed light on the investigation and will, in all likelihood, show that the Burmese have been framed. It's also no surprise why Thai officials are doing all they can to suppress any revelations by the Brits.

If the headman's people are quacking in their boots, then good. I, for one, will not be surprised if, as soon as (or just before) the Brit info is announced, Mon and/or Nomsod will make a beeline for the nearest airport and be long gone.

• Like 1

It's an unusual plea, but fits with the bizarre handling of the case by Thai officials. Their basic request is for Brits to share whatever info/data they may have.

Boomerangutang's spin: It should come as no surprise to anyone, that data and info from Brit experts will shed light on the investigation and will, in all likelihood, show that the Burmese have been framed. It's also no surprise why Thai officials are doing all they can to suppress any revelations by the Brits.

If the headman's people are quacking in their boots, then good. I, for one, will not be surprised if, as soon as (or just before) the Brit info is announced, Mon and/or Nomsod will make a beeline for the nearest airport and be long gone.

Quacking in their boots? Sounds like you've got Little Ducks on your mind.

• Like 2

Quacking in their boots? Sounds like you've got Little Ducks on your mind.

yea, I looked at that spelling afterwards and wondered if it was correct. No little ducks in my mind. Nothing but a lump of grey matter with synapses firing. Am about to shut off my computer and go outside to do some work. Birds are chirping, ducks are quacking and it's a beautiful day outside. Too bad David and Hannah can't enjoy it.

• Like 1

Yes, even though the defenders of the Thai investigation (and suppression of Brit involvement) are often a pain-in-the-you-know-what, it's useful to hear some of what they opine, (except perhaps IL, who keeps going with his baby-talk banter).

It relates to the early stage of the investigation, with the original police head, when thing were going reasonably sensibly: i.e. Mon and Nomsod were still the prime suspects, and evidence was was continuing to point at them. Then all of a sudden, a new head cop was appointed by Bkk, and the headline which followed said (in effect), "Investigators are now looking at visiting football players and Burmese suspects." At that same moment, Mon and Nomsod were mysteriously no longer suspects.

What I'm trying to convey here, is that it's useful sometimes, to hear what officialdom is thinking/planning. Officialdom doesn't always announce their thoughts, so JD and some others are a window to that.

On social media, there is a photo of one of a visiting football player (or is it an AC bouncer?) - which shows him partying within inches of Hannah on that fateful night. Another recent photo of him (or the bouncer) shows the same man wearing a sharks-tooth ring, which is the sort of weapon which could inflict the injuries shown on David. The Thai is a big hefty fellow, and could more plausibly overpower a tall man like David. Much more likely than the pint-sized Burmese.

It's telling that Thai officialdom cares not a whit for the scenario in the boisterous bar - prior to the crime that night. Or perhaps they're apprised of the scenario, but don't want to make any mention to the public, because it will implicate the headman's people.

You may want to check your time line on who and how many suspects there have been.

In criminal cases suspects, once eliminated, are no longer suspects.

A post has been removed. Please do not write within someone else's quote/post, that is not allowed as the text can appear to be said by them on some devices.

DO NOT use colored text, that is against forum netiquette.

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

Yes, even though the defenders of the Thai investigation (and suppression of Brit involvement) are often a pain-in-the-you-know-what, it's useful to hear some of what they opine, (except perhaps IL, who keeps going with his baby-talk banter).

It relates to the early stage of the investigation, with the original police head, when thing were going reasonably sensibly: i.e. Mon and Nomsod were still the prime suspects, and evidence was was continuing to point at them. Then all of a sudden, a new head cop was appointed by Bkk, and the headline which followed said (in effect), "Investigators are now looking at visiting football players and Burmese suspects." At that same moment, Mon and Nomsod were mysteriously no longer suspects.

What I'm trying to convey here, is that it's useful sometimes, to hear what officialdom is thinking/planning. Officialdom doesn't always announce their thoughts, so JD and some others are a window to that.

On social media, there is a photo of one of a visiting football player (or is it an AC bouncer?) - which shows him partying within inches of Hannah on that fateful night. Another recent photo of him (or the bouncer) shows the same man wearing a sharks-tooth ring, which is the sort of weapon which could inflict the injuries shown on David. The Thai is a big hefty fellow, and could more plausibly overpower a tall man like David. Much more likely than the pint-sized Burmese.

It's telling that Thai officialdom cares not a whit for the scenario in the boisterous bar - prior to the crime that night. Or perhaps they're apprised of the scenario, but don't want to make any mention to the public, because it will implicate the headman's people.

I recall that when the UK detectives and Scotland Yard fellows showed up,

it was stated they were then "joined" by members of their team, "already there"

we don't know exactly what they have learned,

but they are professionals, there seemingly undetected

as well, Myammar investigators.

time will give us the answers,

petty arguing won't

• Like 2

I recall that when the UK detectives and Scotland Yard fellows showed up,

it was stated they were then "joined" by members of their team, "already there"

we don't know exactly what they have learned,

but they are professionals, there seemingly undetected

as well, Myammar investigators.

time will give us the answers,

petty arguing won't

Agreed........thumbsup.gif

Just an observation:

I find it strange how a few on here fall for or follow the RTP line hook line and sinker.

In the face of international criticism and concern of police corruption in this case, suspects cleared by the RTP means absolutely nada, unless of course you believe everything they say and have faith in the Thai Justice system.

• Like 1

Umm suspects once eliminated are no longer suspects is pretty clear language.

Eliminated =not suspects

Please stop altering text in other people's quotes

No you're wrong again. The initial suspects that the RTP were following up (you know the ones), could very well be re-investigated. Obviously the case is still wide-open, otherwise something would have... well... happened. Regarding the text, I did not alter it... I altered the formatting of it... which is permitted. It seems humorous that you would even attempt to use that as a deflection! clap2.gif

• Like 1

Just an observation:

I find it strange how a few on here fall for or follow the RTP line hook line and sinker.

In the face of international criticism and concern of police corruption in this case, suspects cleared by the RTP means absolutely nada, unless of course you believe everything they say and have faith in the Thai Justice system.

It is because they may have a personal interest. A friend or a brother or an uncle of a friend etc, who is close to the subject. Or a GF, or an employee etc... Some people don't want the "good" people of Koh Tao tarred with the same brush, and others are happy to turn a blind eye to the fact that some of their colleagues or friends might be cold blooded rapists and murderers. It would be interesting to see how outspoken they'd be if the shoe was on the other foot.

• Like 1

Just an observation:

It is because they may have a personal interest. A friend or a brother or an uncle of a friend etc, who is close to the subject. Or a GF, or an employee etc... Some people don't want the "good" people of Koh Tao tarred with the same brush, and others are happy to turn a blind eye to the fact that some of their colleagues or friends might be cold blooded rapists and murderers. It would be interesting to see how outspoken they'd be if the shoe was on the other foot.

Yes and we all know which poster on here has many friends on KT and yet deny they have a vested interest bah.gif

The cold bloodied rapists and murderers will be identified in time (my opinion is that some have already been identified as being involved, but the the Thai justice system will never convict them).

Never forget the words of the RTP themselves

"Thais may have been involved in the murders and had tried to destroy evidence linking them to the attacks. Some people on Koh Tao had given false information to police in a bid to divert attention." Police Maj Kittipong Kaosam-ang was quoted as saying

Edited by thailandchilli
  • Like 2