DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sabait,

good job,

the more they cry for evidence of guilt of the bar owner,

the more evidence shall be uncovered.

I also read that a woman had to jump off a balcony to escape the bar owner previously as well,

when they protest too loudly, they get what they deserve

I never saw anyone look so guilty as Nomsod's father;

maybe it was actually him, and not the kid, and the kid is just paying the price for a lifetime of family sin,

it happens

He wasnt at island, i allready told you.

I know this how? I know him,i would of seen him,hes family would of seen him .

Ive talked him and he truly is up and depressed becase of all this . It has ruined he's life for long time.

Hes uncle gave dna wich happened day after Sean bs. Got cleared ,that would of allready shud cleared him 2 as theiy same blood. Next test was just to silence the media. U guys really think that this goes all the way up and hole system would be jeopedisared bcase of koh tao? Ufos are real then 2.

Talk all you want he didnt do it. And neither had Mon enything to do it either.

His conduct during this time has been scetchy at best.

If it were me I would have held a press conference , sent a message to hanna and David's parents expressing my sadness , released all cctv footage. I would have welcomed the British police and offered myself independant blood testing.

He's done nothing except the bare minimum and even that has been done in a shady way.

u not him are you?

IslandLover, on 23 Nov 2014 - 03:27, said:IslandLover, on 23 Nov 2014 - 03:27, said:IslandLover, on 23 Nov 2014 - 03:27, said:
Islandlife, on 22 Nov 2014 - 22:30, said:Islandlife, on 22 Nov 2014 - 22:30, said:Islandlife, on 22 Nov 2014 - 22:30, said:Islandlife, on 22 Nov 2014 - 22:30, said:

- snipped -

Also im 100 % he dont know Nomsod as while he was here before few years ago ,he waz young boy and not enough old to be drinking in bars even owned by hes dad and very near ac bar lives hes grand ma where all grand kids of family stay during school holidays and that much i know about that old iron lady and that she is tough and old school and very respected ,from her famile and all over in island.

Sean was previously on Koh Tao in 2012 - so, 2 years ago. Nomsod is how old now? 20? 21? He was hardly a child in 2012.

@Islandlife - I refer you to my earlier post where I said that Nomsod was not a child back in 2012. He was old enough to hang around bars IMHO. How can you be 100% sure that Sean did not know him?

Edited by IslandLover

Ive talked him and he truly is up and depressed becase of all this . It has ruined he's life for long time.

Hes uncle gave dna wich happened day after Sean bs. Got cleared ,that would of allready shud cleared him 2 as theiy same blood. Next test was just to silence the media. U guys really think that this goes all the way up and hole system would be jeopedisared bcase of koh tao? Ufos are real then 2.

If it were me I would have held a press conference , sent a message to hanna and David's parents expressing my sadness , released all cctv footage. I would have welcomed the British police and offered myself independant blood testing.

He's done nothing except the bare minimum and even that has been done in a shady way.

u not him are you?

Nope , I'm not him. Most of Thailand does not think I'm a killer rapist.

islandlife

why would you have seen Nomsod on the island,

you said you didn't go to that bar because it was loud music and drunk fools?

are there other reasons for you to know Nomsod?

why would you say Sean doesn't know Nomsod?

Sean say, he know Nomsod, and he fear Nomsad?

Can you ask Nomsod why his girlfriend say he dissapear that weekend?

Can you ask Nomsad what he think, if enything about furniture in picture of his apartment door?

Can you ask Nomsod, who he think is rape and killing people on the island his daddy is big bossman?

u not him are you?

Nope , I'm not him. Most of Thailand does not think I'm a killer rapist.

islandlife?

what you mean,

you know Nomsod and you talk to him?

he call you?

sabaitoo, on 23 Nov 2014 - 18:28, said:

From The Nation..any news on the mentioned photo... ???

A British witness had taken a photo of two men pestering the female victim not long before she was raped and murdered. He went to her assistance. One of the two troublemakers identified by the British witness and appearing in the photo is the bar manager. He is the bar owner's brother or nephew.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/opinion/What-about-bar-manager-accused-of-harassing-victim-30246806.html

Great find!

This is what happens when planted posters, with the agenda of unknown origin,

demand social media step up their game,

as speculated earlier,

there is a photo of Nomsod's uncle, Mon, Montriwat

harrassing and groping Hannah prior to her brutal rape and murder on Ko Tao

Mon, same guy that chased Sean into the store? Montriwat

Mon, same guy that was on the crime scene? Montriwat

Mon, same guy that lied about Sean's blood dates? Montriwat

and they are all just going to let the kid Nomsod take all the blame for Montriwat?

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/opinion/What-about-bar-manager-accused-of-harassing-victim-30246806.html

• Like 1

well, well, well,

apparently DNA was NOT taken from Montriwat and the village headman

www.englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/new-twist-murder-two-brits-koh-tao

they only gave blood and urine

also, the police state they have testimony from Sean, that he was indeed on the beach playing guitars that night, not sleeping

and, there is another brother of Nomsod?

so there are two sons of the village headman, who fled to Bangkok that morning after the murders

this was all missed by me, and I thought it was all over TV

apparently Thai PBS is all over this case?

islandlife

Can you ask Nomsad what he think, if enything about furniture in picture of his apartment door?

Can you ask Nomsod, who he think is rape and killing people on the island his daddy is big bossman?

A bit of an error here, Sean said he did not know nomsod but was in fear of Mon, the uncle.

Understandable as Nomsod attacking anyone on his own would be akin to being savaged by a teddy bear, he is of slight build

and comes across as very weak mentally and physically.

• Like 1

Has anyone got an update on this

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run

"The southern police chief also assured the public that there was no arrest of scapegoats in this murder case as it now is a focal attention of the world.

He also dismissed any suggestion of local mafias or influential people that could twist the investigation with promise that local influence would pose no obstacle to the police investigation.

Instead the police will eliminate all these mafias, he said."

I am wondering if the chief can give the nation an update on this "elimination".

The southern police chief was himself eliminated on the very same day he said this, he was transferred off the case. This unbelievable U turn, in the opinion of 99% of observers, marked the point in time that a secret deal was brokered.

Does anybody know where this Panya Mamen is these days?

Last I heard he had been abruptly promoted. All the way up to Assistant National Police Chief.

Not abruptly. See the articles from Phuket and the BP going back to September 11

Since you are always demanding proof:

The chief of the Crime Suppression Division, Pol Maj Gen Chaithat Boonkham, and Pol Col Akkharawut Limrat, chief of the CSD’s Sub-Division 1, have been abruptly removed from office and transferred to the...

Bangkok Post link removed.

Perhaps you missed the fact that your link refers to 2 other people.

This is what happens when planted posters, with the agenda of unknown origin,

demand social media step up their game,

as speculated earlier,

there is a photo of Nomsod's uncle, Mon, Montriwat

harrassing and groping Hannah prior to her brutal rape and murder on Ko Tao

Mon, same guy that chased Sean into the store? Montriwat

Mon, same guy that was on the crime scene? Montriwat

Mon, same guy that lied about Sean's blood dates? Montriwat

and they are all just going to let the kid Nomsod take all the blame for Montriwat?

Strong stuff mate, you sound confident to be fair.

Looking forward to proof of this, if it surfaces.

IslandLover, on 23 Nov 2014 - 03:27, said:IslandLover, on 23 Nov 2014 - 03:27, said:IslandLover, on 23 Nov 2014 - 03:27, said:

Islandlife, on 22 Nov 2014 - 22:30, said:Islandlife, on 22 Nov 2014 - 22:30, said:Islandlife, on 22 Nov 2014 - 22:30, said:Islandlife, on 22 Nov 2014 - 22:30, said:

- snipped -

Also im 100 % he dont know Nomsod as while he was here before few years ago ,he waz young boy and not enough old to be drinking in bars even owned by hes dad and very near ac bar lives hes grand ma where all grand kids of family stay during school holidays and that much i know about that old iron lady and that she is tough and old school and very respected ,from her famile and all over in island.

Sean was previously on Koh Tao in 2012 - so, 2 years ago. Nomsod is how old now? 20? 21? He was hardly a child in 2012.

@Islandlife - I refer you to my earlier post where I said that Nomsod was not a child back in 2012. He was old enough to hang around bars IMHO. How can you be 100% sure that Sean did not know him?

what islandlife doesnt know

is that Sean did not dissapear,

Sean has continued to communicate what he knows and doesnt know, via Youtube, to SCI and to the reporters he trusts

Sean has had plenty to say, and has said it to the right people,

Chris Ware is another one,

no one knows what he has shown to the UK police

someone stated there are pictures of two local Thai's harrassing the girl they ultimately //raped and nurdered on Ko Tao//

those pictures are somewhere,

it is aso possible the Thai police were shown that the next morning by Chris Ware, not realizingn he was signing his own death warrant doing that, and two plain chothes killers did try to gun them down in BKK but they escaped,

then there are the girls, friends of Hannah,

many of them have facebook pages, but they have scrubbed the sites,

same with Sean, his pages were scrubbed,

they have been threatened with death,

they are co operating with UK detectives,

this case is long from over,

and, I wonder if the PM understand what he did when he said he would reward the police with a bonus for creating the perfect case?

some perfect case, huh chief?

More fantasy

• Like 1

islandlife

A bit of an error here, Sean said he did not know nomsod but was in fear of Mon, the uncle.

Understandable as Nomsod attacking anyone on his own would be akin to being savaged by a teddy bear, he is of slight build

thank you for the clarification,

ps.

I have seen the pictures of Nomsod, and knew several people of smiliar size and build who fought ferociously,

especially when they had bigger friends around to incapacitate and intimidate the other fighters

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run

"The southern police chief also assured the public that there was no arrest of scapegoats in this murder case as it now is a focal attention of the world.

He also dismissed any suggestion of local mafias or influential people that could twist the investigation with promise that local influence would pose no obstacle to the police investigation.

I am wondering if the chief can give the nation an update on this "elimination".

The southern police chief was himself eliminated on the very same day he said this, he was transferred off the case. This unbelievable U turn, in the opinion of 99% of observers, marked the point in time that a secret deal was brokered.

Last I heard he had been abruptly promoted. All the way up to Assistant National Police Chief.

Not abruptly. See the articles from Phuket and the BP going back to September 11

The chief of the Crime Suppression Division, Pol Maj Gen Chaithat Boonkham, and Pol Col Akkharawut Limrat, chief of the CSD’s Sub-Division 1, have been abruptly removed from office and transferred to the...

When you can quote/post properly, I'll consider reading your reply.

• Like 1

Again the flaw is with the app

When you can quote/post properly, I'll consider reading your reply.

post-4271-14167871703938_thumb.jpg

well, well, well,

apparently DNA was NOT taken from Montriwat and the village headman

www.englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/new-twist-murder-two-brits-koh-tao

they only gave blood and urine

also, the police state they have testimony from Sean, that he was indeed on the beach playing guitars that night, not sleeping

and, there is another brother of Nomsod?

so there are two sons of the village headman, who fled to Bangkok that morning after the murders

this was all missed by me, and I thought it was all over TV

apparently Thai PBS is all over this case?

What is the date of this article? Well, well, well, wouldn't you know it blood is excellent for DNA

Edited by primary tiff

islandlife

ps.

I have seen the pictures of Nomsod, and knew several people of smiliar size and build who fought ferociously,

especially when they had bigger friends around to incapacitate and intimidate the other fighters

Thanks for proving the point that the 2 Burmese men accused of being the killers were not too small to be the killers.

A favourite deflection of the RTP club at the moment:

· Prove it

· There's no proof

· Show me the proof

· Why no proof

· Interesting there's no proof to support that claim

· No proof just another conspiracy theory

Again a lazy way out of dealing with whats staring you in the face.

In your relentless support of the RTP investigation and Thai Judicial system, the only proof that would suit you is that which comes from them, any other is immediately classified as a conspiracy theory.

Here's an example: In the Nomsod video in the condo in Bangkok, they say there's no proof that the furniture was moved well before the 15th Sept which would thus prove the video was faked by adjusting the time stamp.

What would constitute as proof to you for this?

What is out there at the moment are statements made by people who live in the condo to confirm the furniture was moved 3 weeks before the 15th Sept, also a separate video to confirm this.

And yet this does not constitute proof even in my eyes, but what it does constitute is that this is a high priority lead not a conspiracy theory that needs investigating to discount or prove either way. But who’s going to investigate it??

The RTP have already stated the case is closed and even if they said they have already investigated it, who on earth can believe that given their track record in the case. In their own admission there are so many contradicting statements

They’ve already made it clear that the son is clear via the DNA spectacular show performed in Bangkok to the crowd of photo snapping journalists & media.

It’s the same with all the other leads and there are many that I won’t go into here as the post would be to lengthy but they do include statements made from Nomsods uni friends claiming he had bruises on him and did not attend classes on the morning of the 15th, how can they be proved if they are not being investigated?

Or the other crew such as shark tooth ring man and his gang, who are all much more likely to be involved than the son and there are pics of one of them next to Hannah in the AC bar!

The case is closed remember according to the trusted RTP

Plenty of leads are there, obvious ones that should be investigated and because they are not, this leads to the growing sentiment of a complete cover up and the growing international concern and criticism of the investigation led by the UK, Burma and respected International Human Rights Groups.

Its up to the RTP now to prove to the world that this is not a cover up.

Doubtful as they can’t even be bothered to meet with the Human Rights Commission to answer the allegations of torture, oh wait meeting set for the 29th Dec, how convenient for them.

No.

What is out there is a claim on a conspiracy theory website that the furniture was changed. Not one single article on Thai or foreign press to confirm the claim.

Same goes for the claim he was not in class

There is a reason people want actual confirmation from a credible source and not just stuff from csila.

• Like 1

islandlife

ps.

Thanks for proving the point that the 2 Burmese men accused of being the killers were not too small to be the killers.

one of the Burmese isn't big enough to ride an adult bicycle,

neither of the two Burmese have pictures of themselves all over the internet,

in aggressive poses with women, guns, hoes,

or shown to have a taste for blond women,

Montriwat is the likely rapist killer,

Nomsod, taking the heat,

Montriwat needs to get a DNA test, taken by a real DNA professional

Montriwat is most likely, the rapist and killer

Nomsod, taking it up the cazoo for the family business

it all becomes clearer with your help

• Like 2