Why do Thai women cut off penises?

zakk

old farts have too much time on their hands, thailand needs to change the work laws. give them something to do. :-)[/quot

What have the old farts got in their hands?

Poor sex workers who wants an iPhone 5. And yes, the Thai definition of a poor person is "one who doesn't own an iPhone 5". Never mind food on the table. I have never seen food on a table sending a Line app message to someone. Food on the table is obsolete, we can actually eat Line messages now. My daughter does it all day.

Edited by Sirbergan

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my experience with a few SE Asian women, mainly from Nepal and Vietnam, they tend to be emotionally childish/stunted. I imagine the same would apply to their men.

There was just something that felt wrong about them.

Something feels "wrong" about your posts as well.............xwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

Something feels "wrong" about the poster as well... an unpleasant combination of nastiness, ignorance, and racism.

Ah, I assume you are adopting the role of the bleeding liberal or the White Night. The basis of the original post was simply begging a question regarding some rather startling statistics pertaining to a practice rather common in this neck of the woods. There is a multitude of data to support his quandary so I fail to see how you can deem this "Nastiness"unless you are referring to the act itself, "Ignorance" in the light of so much data, and last but not least where the hell do you get off claiming racism. Something seriously wrong about your post. !

I heard one a few days ago,,his wife has been telling him for years that he has a small dick,,, he felt humiliated ( lost face) and now his dick,he cut it off in spite and said ,now you get nothing to his wife,,,,Faqme I would have cut her tongue out and found me a new wife,That's because I am not Asian!

From my experience with a few SE Asian women, mainly from Nepal and Vietnam, they tend to be emotionally childish/stunted. I imagine the same would apply to their men.

There was just something that felt wrong about them.

Something feels "wrong" about your posts as well.............xwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

Something feels "wrong" about the poster as well... an unpleasant combination of nastiness, ignorance, and racism.

Oh I think we can leave the PC stick at home.

I have no issue with a statement that one comes across a lot of emotional immaturity here, I believe that to be true. Just finished reading of a policeman stripping and beating up his girlfriend as she talked to another man.

You have to understand the Thai woman is completely powerless in Thai society.

It is a thoroughly male-dominated culture. Women are 100% subserviant...by force...if need be. Furthermore, they lack the support of the Judicial system in divorce proceedings. The husbands typically get it all and leave the ex-wife to raise the children and support for them financially.

They do everything for their man, and the Thai male is a horrible butterfly. It is even common for a husband to bring home a "new" young wife into the family household and expect the wife that has bore his children and taken his beatings and cleaned up after him when he is stupid drunk to accept this new play toy of her husband. The option he giives the wife is accept this new arrangement or get out.

The Thai wife has very few alternatives. She has lost her youthful attraction, her children are a financial burden to any new suitor.

The courts will grant him the property.

In my wifes case, he even got the two vehicles.

But if they can feed the ducks then the new sextoy has no desire to stick around and wreck the home.

And the husband learns a valuable lesson in "correct" behavior.

Sleep tight ;-)

Thank God I live in Loei and because of my age I can only think about what I used to do. At this time my wife can not get into my thoughts, although sometimes I wonder but hopefully, as time goes on I will retain my deep voice but I'll make sure I do not take her to Chang Mai as there might be something in the water.

Allegedly Chiang Mai hospitals alone attempt 300 reattachments every year.

I wonder if anyone worries about waking up with the wrong penis?

Is there a card I can fill out, whereby I can donate my penis...should I pass away? I would like to make people happy, even after I go.

Please keep your penis to yourself.

And there is an agency that will implant a chip in your pecker in the event the two of you are prematurely separated. The cheaper version simply identifies it as yours but the more expensive version has a GPS tracker.

Allegedly Chiang Mai hospitals alone attempt 300 reattachments every year.

I wonder if anyone worries about waking up with the wrong penis?

Is there a card I can fill out, whereby I can donate my penis...should I pass away? I would like to make people happy, even after I go.

Please keep your penis to yourself.

And there is an agency that will implant a chip in your pecker in the event the two of you are prematurely separated. The cheaper version simply identifies it as yours but the more expensive version has a GPS tracker.

GPS tracker!!! Do ducks migrate here in Thailand too?

How about an alarm system..to wake a person up and let them know their penis is detached? You think it would sell?

Edited by slipperylobster

I really don't get you people.

If this was about acid attacks on women in pakistan everyone would be in shock and horror.

But mutilation of men is amusing and delightful, even to the potential victims themselves.

I just don't get it.

Acid attack used to be pretty common in SE Asia as well: this one is the punishment for women.

Usually the wife throwing acid on the mistress.

One of the reason why they banned water throwing during NY in Cambodia... Some buckets were not water....

If this was about acid attacks on women in pakistan everyone would be in shock and horror.

But mutilation of men is amusing and delightful, even to the potential victims themselves.

I just don't get it.

Zakk,

You are 100% correct. This is sexual mutilation and would be thoroughly condemned by all if it were being practiced against female genitalia.

Welcome to the world of Double Standards.

I just don't get it.

Zakk,

You are 100% correct. This is sexual mutilation and would be thoroughly condemned by all if it were being practiced against female genitalia.

Welcome to the world of Double Standards.

Blah, blah, blah.

Next post please.

Men are lucky the girls do not like Penis soup else there was no chance of reuniting with the penis again.

No I dont like soup. After cut my husband penis I will grill and slice thin then give to my dog. In the worst case if my dog dont eat. I will mix with rice porridge feed him in hospital.

^_^ x

Men are lucky the girls do not like Penis soup else there was no chance of reuniting with the penis again.

I've heard one woman tied it to a helium filled party balloon and let it go.

Another case it was thrown into an electric blender.

Both donors never got theirs back again.

You have to understand the Thai woman is completely powerless in Thai society.

It is a thoroughly male-dominated culture. Women are 100% subserviant...by force...if need be. Furthermore, they lack the support of the Judicial system in divorce proceedings. The husbands typically get it all and leave the ex-wife to raise the children and support for them financially.

They do everything for their man, and the Thai male is a horrible butterfly. It is even common for a husband to bring home a "new" young wife into the family household and expect the wife that has bore his children and taken his beatings and cleaned up after him when he is stupid drunk to accept this new play toy of her husband. The option he giives the wife is accept this new arrangement or get out.

The Thai wife has very few alternatives. She has lost her youthful attraction, her children are a financial burden to any new suitor.

The courts will grant him the property.

In my wifes case, he even got the two vehicles.

But if they can feed the ducks then the new sextoy has no desire to stick around and wreck the home.

And the husband learns a valuable lesson in "correct" behavior.

Sleep tight ;-)

Billions of women around the world are cheated on or abandoned, they don't go around premiditatedly mutilating their partners with pride. It only happens in Asia.

Secondly it would be incredibly asinine to assume they do it because they are beaten by their husbands, often it is the wife who is the abusive one.

I think the main difference with SE Asians is they are still closer to primates, they have yet to evolve the higher emotions which other races have, such as empathy and compassion.

Edited by zakk

I think the main difference with SE Asians is they are still closer to primates, they have yet to evolve the higher emotions which other races have, such as empathy and compassion.

Did you really just say that???

Yes he did,

member of KKK ? Walks around will a pillow case on his head, cast member from deliverance ?

• Like 1

You have another explanation as to why only Asians do it?

And I need to mention, chimpanzeez are notorious for biting off eachothers genitals as the first thing they do when they get emotional, makes you wonder about their genetic links.

Edited by zakk

Yes he did,

member of KKK ? Walks around will a pillow case on his head, cast member from deliverance ?

He probably has a burning cross in his back yard

You have another explanation as to why only Asians do it?

Mrs Bobbit was Asian ?

• Like 1

Yes he did,

He probably has a burning cross in his back yard

Cousin and wife same person and aged 13 ?