Canadian man seeks ‘Elizabeth Gallagher’ for Bangkok holiday

webfact

Canadian man seeks ‘Elizabeth Gallagher’ for Bangkok holiday
By Coconuts Bangkok

jordan.jpg

BANGKOK: -- 28-year-old Jordan Axani is ready to offer a lucky lady free flights around the world.

But here's the catch. Your plane seats are haunted by his ex's shadow as Jordan is specifically looking for a woman named Elizabeth Gallagher holding a Canadian passport, just like his ex.

Jordan Axani, a real estate development manager from Toronto, posted on Reddit Monday he booked a fairly wicked trip around the world for Christmas for his ex, but their relationship tragically ended, and it’s now impossible to change the name on the ticket.

"I am not looking for anything in return. I am not looking for companionship, romance, drugs, a trade, or to take selfies with you in front the Christmas Market in Prague." Jordan wrote, "If you feel compelled to toss me a couple hundred bucks, great. Really, the only thing I ask for is that you enjoy this trip and that it bring you happiness."

The schedule starts in New York City on Dec. 21 and the journey goes on to Milan, Prague, Paris, Bangkok and New Delhi. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/11/06/canadian-man-seeks-elizabeth-gallagher-bangkok-holiday

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-11-06

• Like 1

What has this got to do with Thailand??? other than he might visit Bangkok??A tenuous link if it is indeed a link

It has.......because it is very easy for a Thai woman to change her name to Elizabeth Gallagher.

As about the passport............will see if we can do something about that.....................

• Like 2

This was on the BBC News site yesterday, but without the headline's spotloght on Bangkok, though I am not surprised at the adulteration made by this jingoist "news" site tainted with racism ans misplacd pride, and just another site by Thais for Thais in poor and at times ludicrous English. Perhaps the moderators should rethink the (lack of) value of this "news" (out)source.

Edited by scavenger

What has this got to do with Thailand??? other than he might visit Bangkok??A tenuous link if it is indeed a link

It has.......because it is very easy for a Thai woman to change her name to Elizabeth Gallagher.

As about the passport............will see if we can do something about that.....................

already done!

already done!

What?

already done!

What?

What? What do you think I'm talking about? You seem to have lived here long enough ( I mean you comment on every single thing I add here ) you must know don't you??

already done!

What?

What? What do you think I'm talking about? You seem to have lived here long enough ( I mean you comment on every single thing I add here ) you must know don't you??

I didn't understand your comment, hence what.

As for commenting on everything you add....don't flatter yourself, you really think I follow your postings.....

• Like 2

I would think Mr Axani is living in Toronto and is looking for someone already in North America to join him at JFK on Dec 21 for a no-strings attached round the world trip. Odd story for this forum?

Prayuth's public statements make more so for the odd stories in this forum. ;)

I think the article points out that it is indeed a weird world , I think I could muster up the name with a false passport form some Sth East Asian country, however I haven't worn my mini skirt since UK had mods and rockers, not that you would notice with an extra 50 kilo's cheesy.gif

• Like 1

The clincher is the Cdn passport - a name change and a Thai passport is easy.

The guy is obviously an attention seeker, looking for media attention and fame and glory. I hope he does meet his Elizabeth, who's changed her name from mamasan dek dek, if he chooses a Thai.....but somehow, the fact that Thailand was mentioned doesn't lead me to believe he is even interested, because it's a hope in hell, and a ridiculous piece of news coverage.

It would be cool if a kaiteoy changed his name to Elizabeth Gallagher, wooed the bloke, and gave him a bj. Now that would be news of noteworthy laughter. ;)

• Like 1

This gives me an idea. I'm going to book a flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai in my name and in the name of "Beyonce Knowles". Then I'm going to announce to the world that I broke up with "my" Beyonce Knowles, so is there another woman out there with the same name who would like to join me on the trip? Unlike this fellow, though, I'll be looking to get a little action in exchange for the ticket.

• Like 1

Like me a bit I am absolutely fascinated by the Thai girls name "Noina" (Custard apple) - Its so cute and every Noina I have met or seen is absolutely gorgeous. I really miss the lovely Noina at Jomtien massage puss took such good care of me.

Agree and my story on my Stones concert was deleted but at least I had a good couple of points that may benefit TV members!!