To live and die in Thailand or not

Sigurris

Dear Sigurris,

After some members here made some recommendations for alternative treatments I decided to post this publicly.

You can survive pancreatic cancer with the only true and proven method that can cure you or prolong your life significantly. Why is this not known better? Because it has been suppressed,and sabotaged for years. The facts speak for themselves though.

Dr William Kelley, was diagnosed with fatal pancreatic cancer in the USA back in the 70's. He went ahead and cured himself and developed a program to cure others. He lived 20 more years and died from causse unrelated to cancer two decades later.

One of his trainees is Dr Gonzalez is in New York. He does run a clinic specializing on cancer treatment that uses Dr Kelly's method. Basically you can read all about it on his website or listen to him being interviewed by Dr Mercola, and here is the link

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/04/23/dr-nicholas-gonzalez-on-alternative-cancer-treatments.aspx

Dr Gonzalez explains in great detail how the treatment works and what it takes to effectively treat this condition.

Please stay hopeful and positive. many people have lived long lives it appears by following this method. It is detailed, meticulous, and there is some cost involved as well, but I think it is your best bet to survive and thrive. Please do not wait too long, make a decision soon as time is of the essence.

I wish you the very best in healing and getting your life back as it is possible!

Flagator.

OP I tend to go along with Costas.

Your children are there and I'm sure they would like to spend time with you, as you say 'you love them dearly.

It's not my business regarding property or relationships here, you must make a decision on them.

I believe you will get better care back 'home' as the support structure's in place for such people as yourself are excellent.

Also, I would go there simply to have a second or even third opinion, I've seen too many mistakes here.

The thing that comes mostly to mind is pain control and I'm sorry to say that when it comes to this issue Thailand sucks.

In the UK you will certainly be kept as pain free as possible allowing you to go along peacefully.

You could have your girlfriend over on compassionate grounds, I believe the authorities are quite good with this sort of situation.

All the very best whatever you decide

I have to go along with our Uptheos on this one.

I also believe that the OP will receive far superior medical care in the UK, no matter how much he is prepared to pay for cancer treatment in Thailand, even at the best hospitals here.

In answer to the OP`s question, if it were me, I would return to the UK without hesitation. But of course this has to be the OP`s decision and looking on the optimistic side; who knows? Miracles can happen and perhaps there may be some hope of a recovery if given the right medical treatment in the hands of the right people, but being realistic, I would not take too long to think about it, time is now at the essence.

I'd be curious if you have a good regular MD, oncologist, your seeing, as if he can council you on likely scenarios, for what the course of the disease might entail. ; oncology seems like a dark art, a good one, might allow you better, longer quality of life.

Then, there is you support network, will your friends, and gf, be there when push comes to shove, to manage your affairs, if you cannot, your visa check-in's etc. ; from experience, I can tell you, many well meaning people disappear, when it means, taken time out of their busy lives, even children, sometimes especially children.

Might be a good time, to set up your will, powers of attourney, medical decisions(however they do it in the UK, for the UK), then maybe you could stay in Thailand, a while longer, but probably, sadly it seems, likely to less suffering in and around a more familiar medical system, seems to me, only you could gauge the intangibles of your situation.

http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/gastrointestinal_disorders/tumors_of_the_gi_tract/pancreatic_cancer.html?qt=pancreatic%20cancer&alt=sh#v896188

chok dii

PS: if I had this problem, my plan would be to move to Oregon State, but try to get the timing best I could ...

I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis and your prognosis.

For the purposes of my comment, I will assume that your diagnosis was made in Thailand.

I would go back to my home country for a section batch of and and diagnosis from a not-for-profit medical system.

Once your prognosis has been confirmed, speak with concerned family members and set your course.

Then return to Thailand surrounded by your family and loved ones here.

Invite your children from your first family to visit you here for as long as they wish.

Second opinion from a not-for-profit medical system.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...