How does a PNG (blacklist) stamp look like? Blacklisted or Not?

Sadly, always the same..... and of course, they all have absolute 100% law compliance themselves...

Whilst I don't agree with the OP's behaviour I agree that I find it hard to believe that all the people who criticize everyone at every turn because of any sort of what they consider "visa abuse" have never broken the law.

As I keep reminding people prostitution is illegal in Thailand and I'm sure that some of these people must have engaged with hookers whilst in LOS

• Like 2

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A flame post - also using unacceptable language - was removed

Whay !

This man when he start this line is a SWEDICH MAN he can read this, end this is for him elone what i print

In the top menu is a button looks like an envelope, there can you leave an direct message only for him. I'm not sure, but I guess there is another language allowed, but be carfeful don't be rude or inflammatory also no Troll post allowed the censors watching at you! w00t.gifcrazy.gif

It's hard to be a Nissemann is'nt it? whistling.gifwink.png

• Like 1

Whay !

This man when he start this line is a SWEDICH MAN he can read this, end this is for him elone what i print

Half english posts like the above should be half-deleted ?

Not everybody is a native english speaker, but also not every native english speaker.can proper speak write, or read his own mother language as it is the same in other countries too.

This is not a teacher forum for english grammar whistling.gif

We should not comment simple mustakes like these. post-4641-1156693976.gif

Sadly, always the same..... and of course, they all have absolute 100% law compliance themselves...

Whilst I don't agree with the OP's behaviour I agree that I find it hard to believe that all the people who criticize everyone at every turn because of any sort of what they consider "visa abuse" have never broken the law.

As I keep reminding people prostitution is illegal in Thailand and I'm sure that some of these people must have engaged with hookers whilst in LOS

I agree 100% with your post, caused as older I got as more hypocrits I met and the last is still not born!!??? whistling.gif

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."" Bible

For me mission accomplished.

Carpe diem wai2.gif

You are one of the guys who make it hard for the rest of us. Why should Thailand let you back in, and why should I care?

If it was just once for a "reasonable" amount of time... But you are a serial overstayer and I hope they keep you out.

Cheers.

You really think that if no one overstayed or messed with immigration that the Thais would reform their immigration law for farangs?

No way....never going to happen

Probably not, but the other side to this, if people consistently disregard the rules, they will most certainly make things harder for people as you are giving them an excuse to make it harder.

People say Thailand needs to update its visa/immigration rules and should be in line with the "west" which is fine, but one must also accept in the West, if people doe take the p*ss out of the rules, there can be some pretty stiff consequences.

One suspects if the OP was in the UK/US/Aussie and had done what he had done, he would be banned from the country for specific length of time.

The most ridiculous rule is actually that you can pay yourself out of an overstay.

That in itself is absolutely farcical. It is actually probably a legitimate plan to just overstay and live your life out .

Beyond that they should change some stuff. The 90 day reporting and the such achieves nothing than paper and inconvenience

• Like 1

Whay !

Not everybody is a native english speaker, but also not every native english speaker.can proper speak write, or read his own mother language as it is the same in other countries too.

But when the post makes NO sense at all? Online translators are free....run it through in his native language and hit "English". It will spit out a decent translation, not always perfect, but it will make sense.

If I read your post right every time you overstayed was because you lost your passport? Thats why you went to immigration to pay fine and get emergency travel document---why did you not just apply for replacement passport at your embassy here in Thailand? Then could have just gone to airport paid fine and left. Let us know what the Thai Visa Service says about if your blacklisted or not. Immigration could bar you for a year, 3, 5, or life.

When losing passport you need to get a new entry stamp in new passport! You can not go trough immigration at airport with empty passport. Need entry stamp. Embassy gives passport - but need to go to immigration to get stamp.

I have contacted visaservices as suggested and waiting for their reply, will give info when have...

He's right, back in the day you could do the 'lose passport' get 'clean' one from your embassy. I know this as there were folks on the islands with dodgy immigration stamps (done by non-immigration Thais for $$) and were being deported left and right.

One guy, an american, basically did what the OP did but they gave him a full passport not an emergency one. This was back in 2004 when the thais hadn't caught on to the loophole.

I don't know why he didn't just contact the Bangkok Embassy in Stokholm and see if they could find out for him.

They can't and won't check.

I have contacted thai embassy in sweden, finland, germany and england but they can not help. Also swedish embassy in BKK can not help.

• Like 1

andiso, since you did not photograph the stamp you got in your emergency travel document I have a feeling that you still would not know whether it was a blacklist stamp even if you were shown one now.

Anyway, I have dug up the following stamp which is purportedly a Thai blacklist stamp, but as I cannot read Thai I cannot confirm it.

attachicon.gifBlacklist stamp Thailand.jpg

Looking at the numbers in the red text in the above image, I would make the following guess:

2552 --> Immigration Act B.E. 2522

12 --> Section 12 of the Immigration Act

๗ --> the 7th item in the items list in Section 12

This would make it a reference to the following text in the Immigration Act:

Section 12 : Aliens which fall into any of the following categories are excluded from entering into the
Kingdom :
7. Having behavior which would indicated possible danger to the public or likelihood of being a
nuisance or constituting any violence to the peace or safety of the public or to the security of the public or
to the security of the nation , or being under warrant of arrest by competent officials of foreign
governments.

The scanned text is not very clear, but all I can see is that the permission to stay is cancelled under section 12 of the Act and that permission is given to leave the country on the date of the stamp.

Nothing that I can see about being black listed appears on the stamp itself.

Thailand doesn't need people like the OP in this country who don't give a crap about the law. All those overstayers & others who flout the law <deleted> things up for the legitimate people who plays by the rules. Once all those people are out of the country, things will start to slowly improve.

• Like 2

Is all this moralising really necessary?

The OP came here for advice and I'm sure that he's aware that there are consequences to his actions.

Some people love this place so much that they'll do anything to stay here - even break the law. I think that a lot of people here have been in a similar situation at one time or another.

• Like 2

I don't know why he didn't just contact the Bangkok Embassy in Stokholm and see if they could find out for him.

I have contacted thai embassy in sweden, finland, germany and england but they can not help. Also swedish embassy in BKK can not help.

Yes to much work for them and no benefits at all.

Whay !

But when the post makes NO sense at all? Online translators are free....run it through in his native language and hit "English". It will spit out a decent translation, not always perfect, but it will make sense.

When it comes to more or less sensitive text translations, are all the online Translations more or less hopeless, caused some simple grammar mistakes can change the sence or make misunderstandable in the worst case!!??? whistling.gif

Thailand doesn't need people like the OP in this country who don't give a crap about the law. All those overstayers & others who flout the law <deleted> things up for the legitimate people who plays by the rules. Once all those people are out of the country, things will start to slowly improve.

I agreee with you that Thailand don't need ppl like the OP, caused ppl like him making the rules for all harder, but before they blame others they should clean their own yard first. whistling.gif

Yes to much work for them and no benefits at all.

Why would they do spend more time and effort to help him than they do with the average person applaying for a visa. They understand that he will keep on overstaying as long as he can in the future also

Is all this moralising really necessary?

The OP came here for advice and I'm sure that he's aware that there are consequences to his actions.

Some people love this place so much that they'll do anything to stay here - even break the law. I think that a lot of people here have been in a similar situation at one time or another.

I can not agree with you, OP had violated the visa rules pretty hard, nobody should help him.

4 x overstay and 3 over 300 days

2 x deported voluntary or not does'nt matters for me.

4 x lost his passport smells.

All these adds make it clear for me that he gave a damn about the visa rules.

The only thing what i see he still polite in his posts.

Anyway this would not change my opinion I would give him a 5 years ban.

Som nam na.

Sorry son(OP) "Who don't like to listen have to feel the consequences" 1zgarz5.gifpost-4641-1156693976.gif

I'm afraid you'll have to wait a lot for time for the slow improvement to imperceptibly begin.

Edited by paz

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Then get rid of all the sex-pats too yeah?

Anyone who's ever engaged with a hooker in LOS gets kicked out.

• Like 1

Every other post of your is a monotonical tirade against paid sex. Seems like you're either fixated or deprived.

Every other post of your is a monotonical tirade against paid sex. Seems like you're either fixated or deprived.

Probably got taken

• Like 1

I could write about why I have done like I have done, but it would be a long story so...

But I will say that a country like thailand offering sex, drugs and rock n roll to a resonable price will ofcourse attract sad and broken souls from all over the world who is looking to escape themselves and live the care free lifestyle under a palm tree...We have nothing in our own countrys so why should we go back? We are sad and lonley hearts villing to do almost anything to get some relife for our pain!

I´ve spent alot of time in alot of bars talking to alot of people, many of them and myself included fall in to the category above-mentioned

Hopefully thai government should close down the bars of pattaya so the girls who work there and the men who comes there could be liberated and restored to a a dignified life...The whole situation in pattaya and outher places are just sad. Its just misery...

When I see the young girl giving the old man oral sex in public in the bar and everyone cheering them on I know that this is not what she dreamed of doing when she was a little girl and inside she dies a little bit more for everytime she does this...Soon the only why to deal with the pain is to take the 500 baht she gets for giving oral sex and buy some yah ice...then atleast she can forget for a while!

I pray that our lord and savior Jesus Christ will forgive us who have lived this way

What do we got here? A repented sinner, a banned troll ? Some boredom and schizophrenia is going on.

"For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing"

Romans 7:19

The attraction of sin is strong, I am not a troll, but I do regret the things I have done. Still I want to go back to thailand, hopefully not to continue to sin but to repay some of the things that I have done. If I am blacklisted I am sure that it is Gods gift to me to keep me away from sin. But still I can not rest my mind until I know if blacklisted or not...

• Like 1