Women smash up Philadelphia McDonald's in breakfast menu brawl (VIDEO)

webfact

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Americans, its all about face.. only this has to happen and they explode.

Americans don't know from face, dude.

Quite incorrect--the issue of face is paramount in the African-American community of the US.

Its simply called respect/disrespect (aka "dis").

I don't think that is the same thing and yes I know it well.

Quite incorrect--the issue of face is paramount in the African-American community of the US.

Its simply called respect/disrespect (aka "dis").

I don't think that is the same thing and yes I know it well.

Then with all respect you must not know it well.

Cheers ;-)

I think it's more like you think you know what Thai face is. Again, I see why you think they are the same thing, but it's much more complicated than that culturally speaking. Yes, I have had the experience of an African American feeling I have dissed him and also a Thai person feeling I have hurt his face -- NOT THE SAME. Cheers.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I think it's more like you think you know what Thai face is. Again, I see why you think they are the same thing, but it's much more complicated than that culturally speaking.

Ahh...that is possible.

Although I do not understand Thai culture at a very complex level, I often do see comparisons in behavior and response between members of these two groups when exposed to a certain perceived insult.

I would say that the "courtesy" I witness here amongst the Thai is very different from the AA community. Here there is a genuine desire for peaceful relations. The "natural" state is a desire/goal for peaceful relations and an absence of aggressiveness.

So your point is well taken.

Edited by ClutchClark
  • Like 1

You shown me you dont have humor. All the postings on thaivisa when a Thai explodes blaming it on culture. Everyone always agrees do the same for Americans and nobody does. Its just a mirror my post showing every culture has nutters.

You shown me you dont have humor. All the postings on thaivisa when a Thai explodes blaming it on culture. Everyone always agrees do the same for Americans and nobody does. Its just a mirror my post showing every culture has nutters.

Oh, I have humor, mate. Just totally different than yours.

why is it that I just knew that it involved negroes!

That is not an acceptable term except if you are writing in Spanish and can't spell.

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

As an older American man I'm very aware of American culture's flaws and warts. However, never have I heard anyone even mention anything about "face" in this regard. If you're saying that American's have a problem re. "losing face" as in Thailand, you don't know much about Americans. These two women were nothing more than a__holes, pure and simple. And indeed America has lots of them ... as does the rest of the world.

• Like 2

As an older American man I'm very aware of American culture's flaws and warts. However, never have I heard anyone even mention anything about "face" in this regard. If you're saying that American's have a problem re. "losing face" as in Thailand, you don't know much about Americans. These two women were nothing more than a__holes, pure and simple. And indeed America has lots of them ... as does the rest of the world.

Yes, the USA is a veritable "hub" of that.

Explained it before was not an attack on Americans, but whenever you see something happening here then people always post that Thais can explode any moment. However the same goes for everyone from everywhere Americans, Dutch whatever. There will always be nutters though I admit some countries have more nutters as others.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

at the other end of it: I've walked in at 4:50 am, and had to wait the 10 minutes for the changeover from the graveyard shift menu, to the brekkie one.

Yes but did you wreck the place while you were waiting?

Bring Americans to teach Thais lollllll

I don't think any Americans teaching in Thailand, have come from this gene pool. These people are right up there with the plague, OMG!

Nothing to do with genes, with violent culture I guess.

All the people were black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tkZuLixZOk

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 1

Sad thing is they probably have kids.

Well, trash breeds trash. Chances are, the kids will be the same.

Human society is breaking down.....just look at the behaviour of these things.

Best thing for the future would be to exterminate.

How does she fit that backside onto a toilet, or does she crap in her yard?

What a pig.

The USA is a country with shockingly severe economic inequality. Fast food in the U.S. is the cheap and convenient food especially for the poor.African Americans in the U.S. still represent a disproportionate percentage of the American poor. Have some perspective on this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/11/12/the-disturbing-ways-that-fast-food-chains-disproportionately-target-black-kids/

Fast food restaurants blanket the country, but they are especially ubiquitous in the country's poorer communities. This reality, which has been called "food oppression," is a crucial component of a growing systemic problem in the United States, whereby America's richer communities are eating better, while its poorer communities are eating worse.

Poor black communities are especially vulnerable to this phenomenon.

"The same black communities that suffer more from diet-related diseases, like heart disease, obesity, and diabetes, tend to consume more fast food," said Dr. Jennifer Harris, the Director of Marketing Initiatives at Yale's Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity.

The USA is a country with shockingly severe economic inequality. Fast food in the U.S. is the cheap and convenient food especially for the poor.African Americans in the U.S. still represent a disproportionate percentage of the American poor. Have some perspective on this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/11/12/the-disturbing-ways-that-fast-food-chains-disproportionately-target-black-kids/

Fast food restaurants blanket the country, but they are especially ubiquitous in the country's poorer communities. This reality, which has been called "food oppression," is a crucial component of a growing systemic problem in the United States, whereby America's richer communities are eating better, while its poorer communities are eating worse.

"The same black communities that suffer more from diet-related diseases, like heart disease, obesity, and diabetes, tend to consume more fast food," said Dr. Jennifer Harris, the Director of Marketing Initiatives at Yale's Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity.

Convenient but not so cheap. And that's the problem with those lard buckets. You can buy a can of salmon, tuna and make it into a variety of different dishes. Vegetables are not that expensive either--but inconvenient if you need to take the time to clean and cook them. There is always pasta and homemade pasta sauce that can be fixed from little more than some olive oil and a can of tomato paste. The list goes on and on, but those buckets of lard are just too lazy to fix their own food. So they pay more to lap up yet more grease at McDs.

• Like 1

" The USA is a country with shockingly severe economic inequality. "

Are you saying there is inequality between the amount of food stamp entitlements based on race because this guy can even afford to eat lobster and sushi with his allowance so I'm sure with a bit of discipline anyone can get off the McDonald's addiction if they really want to

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/aug/14/la-jolla-beach-bum-food-stamps-fox-news/