She Love me........She Love me Not

Costas2008

Ah, dear Costas ... true love only comes out when the rubber glove is heard being snapped on from behind the curtain ... w00t.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifthumbsup.gif

Sorry run out of likes.....promise for tomorrow.

Ah, but will you respect me in the morning?

Sorry David, in the morning, I usually respect my wife, can't respect 2........don't forget I'm 67.

Ah, dear Costas ... true love only comes out when the rubber glove is heard being snapped on from behind the curtain ... w00t.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifthumbsup.gif

Sorry run out of likes.....promise for tomorrow.

Sorry David, in the morning, I usually respect my wife, can't respect 2........don't forget I'm 67.

sometimes i am happy that i am still a baby...that means i can show respect to my wife more often....

but i think she still loves you just want that you plan your/her next Loy Kratong more generous and don't be so <deleted>stingy and invest in a kratong with a 5000hp diesel engine...

• Like 1

Sorry David, in the morning, I usually respect my wife, can't respect 2........don't forget I'm 67.sometimes i am happy that i am still a baby...that means i can show respect to my wife more often....

but i think she still loves you just want that you plan your/her next Loy Kratong more generous and don't be so <deleted>stingy and invest in a kratong with a 5000hp diesel engine...

Paid a whole 100Baht for the Krathong, plus 20Baht for sweets, plus another 400Baht for the restaurant and I left 5Baht tip.

How to satisfy those wives........I don't know.

And she doesn't need 5000hp diesel engine............she's got me........more powerfulviolin.gif

Sorry David, in the morning, I usually respect my wife, can't respect 2........don't forget I'm 67.sometimes i am happy that i am still a baby...that means i can show respect to my wife more often....

Paid a whole 100Baht for the Krathong, plus 20Baht for sweets, plus another 400Baht for the restaurant and I left 5Baht tip.

How to satisfy those wives........I don't know.

And she doesn't need 5000hp diesel engine............she's got me........more powerfulviolin.gif

powerful when/if running but difficult to start...especially the older models- just hearsay.
  • Like 2

καλησπέρα, Κώστας! Καλή ιστορία!

Thank you Seligne2, but before your post goes as we are not allowed to write on another language, I will translate.

Good Evening Costas! Good story!

Now, are you Greek or you just used Google translation?

Ah, just realised, you called me Costas and not Costa...........so I doubt you are Greek.

Edited by Costas2008
  • Like 1

good on ya costas im going for my first check up in 12 years 2morrow .. at 45 i hope im good to go.. will it help if i tell the nurse im greek-cypriot.. .ha

pratsku, good luck with your 1st check-up in 12 years.

As about Greeks and Greek Cypriots we are the same.

We always have been and will be brothers.

I wish the others let our beautiful island alone.

That's good advice Costas, but there was a guy in Pattaya a few years back, well to cut a long story short, he got a check up and was told he had a terminal illness, and could be cured for so many thousand baht. he decided to go back to the UK for another check up and was given the all clear. May some posters will remember what I am talking about. But nice OP Costas, credit where it's due.

• Like 1

She is probably thinking: "At least I will not have to pay for this skinflints funeral for a while." Too mean to even buy a lantern.

I don't believe how wrong people think of me.......

I was only concerned she is not sentenced to death.............

As about the funeral, it will be none.......already donated my body to the hospital so they can stuff me and admire my gorgeous body for many years to come.

• Like 1

Greek mother, from Ioaninna. I can only remember about 100 words! Thanks for telling me the rules, Costas. Enjoy your posts, Zorba!

So what do you milk then ?

Come again?

Don't worry about them, Seligne, they have a fixation on milking.

Can't understand them as personally never had any interest on that subject.

Your posting history suggest otherwise Mr Costas

His posting activities have law enforcement around the world completely confused and checking their reference books to see what laws have been broken.

Costas needs help, only there's no help put there for such things.

• Like 1