This story will make you so angry..

mataleo

Didn't you post this same story yesterday?

PS

Not angry.

PPS

Disabled people get no special privileges from Thais, start a fight and you will be assaulted.

I was wondering/thinking just that.

For the very same reason truck trumps car every time.

Edited by ClutchClark

This is silly. Truck going wrong way up a one-way street meets car driven by foreigner going right way. What on earth did anyone think would happen?

Not assuming anything but there could have been limitations to a trucks ability to back up safely or at all--for instance, if it was uphill backup or if drivers view was obstructed, etc..

I am not suggesting wrong doing by the OP but he does admit his own temper at the time and may not have been aware of something the truck driver was.

why is he driving such a pimped out car? Aside from being in a wheel chair (which doesn't seem to have anything to do with this situation as both parties are in vehicles) what is the point of this? Bigger vehicle has the right of way, and I am sure a big ass (crappy) truck doesn't mind smashing up an obviously souped up car. Looks like this wheel chair gangster got overly concerned with losing face. May want to consider throwing money at the police / insurance if you want results. Justice?, hardly, but may be in the wrong country eh

Stuff we must deal with here, sadly..................sad.png

Please Mr Transam, don't be so gullible with what the OP says.

Do you really believe him?

Weeeeeeeeeeeell, my Thai relation was blamed for an accident by the BiB cos he was 800km from his home...rolleyes.gif .....He was hit by a guy coming out from a side road with drunk folk enjoying that water thingy.............My relation is a serving naval guy........... I know how stuff works here.