Divorce Horror Stories

bodypaul

We have had the doctor in Manhatten blow up his house to stop his wife forcing him to sell it to settle their divorce.

It is the 25th anniversary of the publication of the divorce thriller "The War of the Roses" .......so

Do you have a horror story about divorce?

Have you been ripped off by a Thai?

Have you been ripped off by a Falang?

This is open to both sexes! So come on boys and girls ....... get it off your chest!!

My UK wife was a horror story. I won't bore you with all the details. But I realised that I should divorce her when I started seriously plotting her untimely death in a skiing accident....

Luckily the divorce occured before our next skiing holiday.....

Simon

....Luckily the divorce occured before our next skiing holiday.....

Simon

Thats an interesting point, I assume you made the right decision.

I got very angry with my ex, but now so many years have passed, the anger has gone.

Khutan, I think it was more frustration, rather than anger..

Anyway, having divorced, we actually get on much better than we ever did when we were married...Her happiness is probably something to do with the huge amounts of money that I am required by HM Gov to send her, as well as the 800,000 pound house that the judge awarded her :o

Anyway, I am actually going to see her in a few days, (well, go to see my 3 kids...). So I will see how everything is.

(To give you an idea of what she is like, although we get on ok for the sake of the kids, when I visit her house, she refuses to even allow me to use the toilet! She will sit there and eat food/drink wine in front of me and refuse to allow me to eat any of it!!! - Don't you just love women??)

Simon

I find most people who complain about their ex's are never so innocent as their memories tell them :o

Come on Boo, you know us fellas have a "convenient memory". It is set at a default level, of only allowing us to remember the good things we do and the bad things she did. :D:D

Actually, I think I was pretty good. I was never unfaithful. I got up early at 5am every day to go to work so that I didn't wake the kids. I came home at 6pm and made her supper. Never any thanks :o

Simon

Actually, I think I was pretty good. I was never unfaithful. I got up early at 5am every day to go to work so that I didn't wake the kids. I came home at 6pm and made her supper. Never any thanks :o

Simon

"SUPPER"

That was the problem. You are a lousy cook. :D

Celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary in a few days so, no horror story. :o

But, a friend of mine's parents had a very nasty divorce. Usual story, he's a med student, she worked to put him through school, supported him through his residency, he got a successful practice and dumped her for his secretary. When she asked him to pay for her schooling and support her while she went to school as well as child support, with the understanding that once she was out of school he wouldn't need to pay anything anymore, he refused. She took him to court.

Eventually (about 5 years later) when she won and didn't need the money, anyway, she bought a converitble mercedes. :D

Wife, “you are an old used up has been.”

Me, “you know my new assistant manager that you said was ,cute as a button? I don’t think she would agree with you.”

Me, “mom do you mind if I use the spare room for a couple of days?”

Me to her lawyer, “how much does she want?”

Lawyer, “to quote your wife, enough so he has to live in a dumpster for the rest of his life.”

Judge (smiling broadly) to my wife, “honey are you sure there is nothing else you want?”

And the icing on the cake. My lawyer asked my ex wife out for lunch after the proceedings were over.

Another Thai-Farang couple we know have just split.

According to him, the final straw was when she invited to stay (in their one-bed flat) a Thai man who she had only just met !

He said to me something like, "this is our home, not her village." :o

According to him, the final straw was when she invited to stay (in their one-bed flat) a Thai man who she had only just met !

Some how i dont believe that story :D

Khutan, I think it was more frustration, rather than anger..

Anyway, having divorced, we actually get on much better than we ever did when we were married...Her happiness is probably something to do with the huge amounts of money that I am required by HM Gov to send her, as well as the 800,000 pound house that the judge awarded her :D

Anyway, I am actually going to see her in a few days, (well, go to see my 3 kids...). So I will see how everything is.

(To give you an idea of what she is like, although we get on ok for the sake of the kids, when I visit her house, she refuses to even allow me to use the toilet! She will sit there and eat food/drink wine in front of me and refuse to allow me to eat any of it!!! - Don't you just love women??)

Simon

you pay her money every month, gave her only an 800,000 pound house and you expect to eat and drink for free? that costs extra my friend! :o

the interesting thing to find out would be what would have happened if HE invited a thai girl he just met to stay at their bed? would that have been the final straw for her too?

might be worth a study :D

the interesting thing to find out would be what would have happened if HE invited a thai girl he just met to stay at their bed? would that have been the final straw for her too?

might be worth a study :o

Well, he has just come back from Pattaya, and i believe according to his wife, has found himself a new "companion".

Edited by markt