German's Wallet Snatched by Thai Man in Pattaya Beer Bar

webfact

German’s Wallet Snatched by Thai Man in Pattaya Beer Bar

german-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Monday a 52 year old German had his wallet snatched by a Thai Man he had arranged to spend the rest of the night with.

Mr. Peter Joachim encountered the Thai Man, Khun Chalermchai aged 25, in a Bar close to Soi 9 on Pattaya Beach Road and only meters away from Pattaya Police Station. It is claimed by the Thai Man that he had agreed to join Mr. Joachim in his room for the night and when he produced his wallet to pay the Bar Bill, the man snatched the wallet and ran up Soi 9 towards Pattaya Second Road.

Police were alerted to the problem and caught the man half-way up the road, opposite Central Festival Pattaya Beach.

The man was in possession of the wallet which contained 1,600 Baht in cash and was taken to Pattaya Police Station where Mr. Joachim was reunited with the stolen item and its contents.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/154538/germans-wallet-snatched-by-thai-man-in-pattaya-beer-bar/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-11-11

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not all prudes ashamed of our sex life. I could not care less if someone saw a picture with me and a bar girl knowing I paid for sex.

Yes, most of us wouldn't bother if it was a bar girl. But that chappie can in no way be described as a bar girl

I am surprised he can be described as 25 too.

• Like 1

This is the risk you take when you mix with low lifes. However, this does not mean that the theft is jusatified. It is still illegal and the police should fulfil their function of enforcing the law no matter how small the amount. Make an example of the man and their is less liklihood of it happening again.

• Like 1

People may accept that men sometimes fancy other men ,but i just cannot understand why so many seem to be proud of the fact and revel in it , A famous gay guy once said that it was natural ,and that even the animals had same sex ,well my answer has always been ,well they have sex with their mothers and children as well ,is that now to be considered natural? as for this guy ,wonder if he has a wife back in Germany?

People may accept that men sometimes fancy other men ,but i just cannot understand why so many seem to be proud of the fact and revel in it , A famous gay guy once said that it was natural ,and that even the animals had same sex ,well my answer has always been ,well they have sex with their mothers and children as well ,is that now to be considered natural? as for this guy ,wonder if he has a wife back in Germany?

....and his name too ?????

What a shock another crime in Pattaya. The most dangerous crap hole in Thailand if not the world. Did the German learn something from this experience ? Likely not. There will be millions more behind him . Sorry no sympathy from me. Agree with CC he must have gone to pointing school or more likely this is not his first time. Question: Was his wallet in his back pocket ?

Edited by Jungle Jim

Trash attracts more trash. anyone that spends time there deserves what they get.

Yes, I know that it was wrong and that it is theft, but I fear that Mr. Peter Joachim will be regretting his choice for a long time to come.

It still amazes me that a relatively small incident like this is reported the way it is, showing visual ID of the victim and his name for verification.

Lesson would be to think twice about reporting crime and sorting the situation out yourself. That is not a recommendation BTW.....................wink.png

As I always say, Pattaya is the trashbin for farangs