English Farmer Battered To Death Then Barbecued

Rinrada

Yeah, makes sense I suppose. Cant have an opinion unless you either personally knew the person or witnessed the incident yourself !! :D

The problem with this forum is theres far too many blokes on here who are married to hookers and are living in denial, when they know full well that they could be next ! :o

Guess what, you might be !! :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're losing the plot again, aren't you, Terry57?

As I said before, have a bit of respect.

If you can answer yes to the following simple questions:

1. Did you know Toby and

2. Did you know his wife

Then I'll shut up.

This murder shocked HH and I'm sure that most here and elsewhere would like that justice is done and seen to be done.

This isn't the place for your or anyone elses' opinionated comments that lead from certain comments made by misguided British newspapers.

Another man battered to death by his whore wife ! Som Nom f***ing Na I say !!

You guys just never seizes to amaze me, "did you know his wife", "did you know him" ?.... "You dont know the story".... RUBBISH ! Stupid falang meets whore, whore tops stupid falang, STORY, PERIOD !

This guy was with the slut long enough to hear all the stories and warnings, warnings that fell on deaf ears.

You stick your knob in the fire it will get burnt, and thats exactly what happened !! :D

All you Guys shacked up with whores, if the missus walks in with a bag of charcoal, run until your legs cant run no more !!! :o

cricky's tax, am i ok with you on this one?

did i say the right things as i hope i did old mate as you've come out of left field.

im agreeing with you mate but id be a little bit carefull about the language as the mods will have your arse as they did mine.

its lonely in the bin tax and not much fun either.

cheers mate :D

Condolences to the family of this man. They must feel so betrayed and so horrified when they consider the extreme and vicious violence of this group murder. I also find it quite eerie to consider Toby Charnaud's prescience in foretelling his death in fiction. Does anyone have a link to the prize-winning story?

hey batty, is that a fictional story?

i must of missed that, as i was taking it as a factual story.

can you please set me straight on that one.

thanks

Toby Charnaud won a short story competition in Bangkok prior to his death. The story paralleled the circumstances of his own life, including the fact that his wife/ex-wife tries to murder him. The difference between fact and fiction is in the gruesome execution of this poor man. I find the crime really hideous in that it was so vicious and violent. My condolences to the family and the friends of Toby Charnaud. I think we should respect the feelings of those who knew him as they are obviously still mourning his death.

thanks for sorting me out batty.

cheers :o

Yeah, makes sense I suppose. Cant have an opinion unless you either personally knew the person or witnessed the incident yourself !! :D

The problem with this forum is theres far too many blokes on here who are married to hookers and are living in denial, when they know full well that they could be next ! :o

Guess what, you might be !! :D

thats a ripper tax,

you are really going to send some punters of the planet. :D

1. Did you know Toby and

2. Did you know his wife

Then I'll shut up.

This murder shocked HH and I'm sure that most here and elsewhere would like that justice is done and seen to be done.

This isn't the place for your or anyone elses' opinionated comments that lead from certain comments made by misguided British newspapers.

You guys just never seizes to amaze me, "did you know his wife", "did you know him" ?.... "You dont know the story".... RUBBISH ! Stupid falang meets whore, whore tops stupid falang, STORY, PERIOD !

This guy was with the slut long enough to hear all the stories and warnings, warnings that fell on deaf ears.

You stick your knob in the fire it will get burnt, and thats exactly what happened !! :D

All you Guys shacked up with whores, if the missus walks in with a bag of charcoal, run until your legs cant run no more !!! :D

did i say the right things as i hope i did old mate as you've come out of left field.

im agreeing with you mate but id be a little bit carefull about the language as the mods will have your arse as they did mine.

I know mate but it just makes me ruddy mad when I hear all this crap ! To think that theres hookers out there right now, as we speak planning on doing there farang husbands in and all people do is make excuses, it amazes me ! :o

1. Did you know Toby and

2. Did you know his wife

Then I'll shut up.

All you Guys shacked up with whores, if the missus walks in with a bag of charcoal, run until your legs cant run no more !!! :D

I know mate but it just makes me ruddy mad when I hear all this crap ! To think that theres hookers out there right now, as we speak planning on doing there farang husbands in and all people do is make excuses, it amazes me ! :D

trouble is tax ,

me and you are the same person, speak the freaking truth and tell it like it is.

straight shooters and not afraid of taking flake for our views standing by our opinions untill proved wrong.

some people sit on the fence prefering not to voice there true feeling least they upset someone and get in to trouble.

i have no respect for these sort of people and people must learn to stand up and be counted in the game of life.

cheers old mate and when are we going to have a drink? :o:D:D

1. Did you know Toby and

2. Did you know his wife

Then I'll shut up.

hey yai, you can call me terry as im kosha with that ok.

look fella you jumped the gun again and lets get some bleeding things sorted out here once and for all before someone has a frigging stroke.

A. know of course i did'nt know toby. did you?

b. did i know his wife ? no!! did you ?

but if i could id love to be the executioner of this horrid piece of work.

C. opinionated comments : jesus mate, thats what this forum is all about, comments and discussion to try and sort out what is really going on but it takes time so please wait till we get sorted before you chuck a spack.

not very patient are you yai.

i dont mind copping some flack but please get your facts together before you get in to me.

look im not angry at you as i realise you are human and have just made a blue.

can we please carry on without getting to reactive about this topic as its stifling the debate.

next please.

Yes, I knew them both.

"Opinionated comments"? Well, I was referring to the way in which this thread seems to have been hijacked by responses to articles printed in the British Press. That was all, initially, until your latest outburst.

As far as being patient, or having jumped the gun is concerned, I was (for a while).

Sure this can happen and does in Thailand and everywhere.

Still, there's no reason for you to rant and rave about it.

As far as a blue, or having made one, is concerned, well maybe I am after seeing this thread.

And finally, as facts are concerned, you have none. Just opinions, which may be valid, but IMO, totally out of order on this particular thread.

Cheers, Terry.

Condolences to the family of this man. They must feel so betrayed and so horrified when they consider the extreme and vicious violence of this group murder. I also find it quite eerie to consider Toby Charnaud's prescience in foretelling his death in fiction. Does anyone have a link to the prize-winning story?

I have just read it in the London Evening Standard tonight and will try and log on to the site and download it

.......lady in the story is called FON and he meets her in Soi Cowboy..............ending is thought provoking.............. :o

recon we have ALL been there......

I have just read it in the London Evening Standard tonight and will try and log on to the site and download it

.......lady in the story is called FON and he meets her in Soi Cowboy..............ending is thought provoking.............. :o

recon we have ALL been there......

gotta go pub.....

There are some seriously sick people on this forum.

It does the TV mods no credit that they haven't called a halt to some of the moronic postings made here.

A much loved guy from HH died. Its a tragedy for him, his family and importantly, for his son, now in the UK.

His death becomes a rant for the usual suspects spouting their sad views. Inappropriate and badly timed.

The credibilty of this forum , despite the good stuff, sinks lower and lower.

The main HH forum tells a different story.

There are some seriously sick people on this forum.

It does the TV mods no credit that they haven't called a halt to some of the moronic postings made here.

A much loved guy from HH died. Its a tragedy for him, his family and importantly, for his son, now in the UK.

His death becomes a rant for the usual suspects spouting their sad views. Inappropriate and badly timed.

The credibilty of this forum , despite the good stuff, sinks lower and lower.

The main HH forum tells a different story.

Hear, hear!