PM Prayut: Foreign leaders concerned about Thailand

webfact

^^

Jayboy, he knows. He is either being obtuse, playing for time or both.

Thailand needs the time to recover, without your anti PM BS. Have a conference with your buddy same rhetoric, Ha Ha ha My super friend Jay boy Quote "he knows" crazy off topic stuff.

Why not be honest and post anything that could be positive for Thailand without the BS personal attack on the PM.

What was the slogan above your avatar picture before this current PM?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^

Thailand needs the time to recover, without your anti PM BS. Have a conference with your buddy same rhetoric, Ha Ha ha My super friend Jay boy Quote "he knows" crazy off topic stuff.

Why not be honest and post anything that could be positive for Thailand without the BS personal attack on the PM.

... And that's the best you've got, is it? Hardly a blistering retort.

Thailand will recover or not despite what any of us say on here, don't worry about that.

I find this OP not really informative.

I doubt the foreign leaders are concerned about Thailand.

What exactly are they concerned about in Thailand is not spelled out.

Would be interesting to know.

Edited by ABCer

^^

... And that's the best you've got, is it? Hardly a blistering retort.

Thailand will recover or not despite what any of us say on here, don't worry about that.

I am under no obligation as I see it to post with----"blistering retort" haha.

Your second sentence is spot on, but I don't worry, the biggest worry is with the old regime wallers in denial, and attack attack the PM.

baboon, on 11 Nov 2014 - 19:42, said:
ginjag, on 11 Nov 2014 - 19:32, said:
peptidebomber, on 11 Nov 2014 - 19:12, said:
ginjag, on 11 Nov 2014 - 19:04, said:

On forum majority are against the Shins style democracy----the minority are for it.

There are some that did not like it, but do not like the military.

There is a minority on TVF that oppose the PM because they intervened and slung out a lousy governing regime.

Others are going with the rough flow in hope of a better future Military or not.

I agree, I hope the army does provide a better future, history shows this will not be the case.

I do not agree with a lot the General has done including the coup. You don't see the US army taking over because Obama can't govern properly.

I totally dislike the way all opposition voice has been outlawed.

I think the rules of this forum give you a distorted view on what the majority opinion is.

Time will tell, I hope I'm wrong, wouldn't be the first time!

In the US the army takes care of it's defense etc. Here it has to intervene because the Shin run Thai police as was ran off and left the army to do it'e work.

The opposition was equally quietened during Shin rule.

Before the PM the overwhelming majority was anti Shin. Time is what Thailand has to have to recover, Minority on TVF do not want that because it will prove them wrong.

Nobody by the name of 'Shin' has ever ruled Thailand. I think you will find the King and Queen do that.

Wrong, the true "ruling" party doesn't even get elect, it's the military.... why do you think there are so many coups. Go google the 1951 coup and see how the military acts... and remember, they purport to "support" the monarchy.

• Like 1

He reminds me of The Great and Powerful Oz. But when you pull back the curtain you just see a little man acting out his alter ego. A lot of talk but in the end Dorothy had to click her own heels to get back to Kansas and even all of that was a dream. All we need now are munchkins, a good witch and a bad witch. "Ding dong the witch is dead... Dah Dah Dah.. Dah Dah... Dah Dah"

When did he say it would not take long? He just recently said the reform process will take longer than expect and he will stay until reforms are completed. Not long means 1 day short of forever.

Perhaps more like an Evil Empire of the East than a Wicked Witch of the West.

The good generals are tightening their much needed Reformation grip on all at home and have to build in their financial/power structure in an untouchable way, hence granting themselves amnesties. No way they can hand power to an `elected` civilian govt until they are sure their guys would be a shoe in.

Meanwhile, bogged down in diplomatic incident on kt, bikini remarks, Amnesty Int, AHRC, Western govts condemnations plus some major share dealings for financial stability.

Isolated from the `free world` likely to become more xenophobic, irrational, seek closer alignment with China and, who knows, N Korea for the nukes I`m sure they`d love to have. History shows the usual outcomes.

This is a fanatic mission to protect the yellow bricked road of reform ready for the restoration of some Siam-Thai new order. Easy to guess what major event may be around the corner to have them so spooked ,

Meanwhile, we have to support the sensible defamation, computer crime laws and other such unmentionables as to criticise them would be illegal.

Another book just banned

http://twitter.com/pakhead

Edited by heyexile
  • Like 1

When did he say it would not take long? He just recently said the reform process will take longer than expect and he will stay until reforms are completed. Not long means 1 day short of forever.

Perhaps more like an Evil Empire of the East than a Wicked Witch of the West.

The good generals are tightening their much needed Reformation grip on all at home and have to build in their financial/power structure in an untouchable way, hence granting themselves amnesties. No way they can hand power to an `elected` civilian govt until they are sure their guys would be a shoe in.

Meanwhile, bogged down in diplomatic incident on kt, bikini remarks, Amnesty Int, AHRC, Western govts condemnations plus some major share dealings for financial stability.

Isolated from the `free world` likely to become more xenophobic, irrational, seek closer alignment with China and, who knows, N Korea for the nukes I`m sure they`d love to have. History shows the usual outcomes.

This is a fanatic mission to protect the yellow bricked road of reform ready for the restoration of some Siam-Thai new order. Easy to guess what major event may be around the corner to have them so spooked ,

Meanwhile, we have to support the sensible defamation, computer crime laws and other such unmentionables as to criticise them would be illegal.

Another book just banned

http://twitter.com/pakhead

You write in the same style of a guy I know who now hales from The Island Of The gods. Could it be?

>Speaking about problems in the Deep South of Thailand, he said the APEC Economic Leaders supported the current solutions made by the Thai government. They understood that different nations need different solutions and they adhered to the principle of non interference in internal affairs of other states, General Prayut said< Quote

Fair enough!! But then the dear General have to realise, that the tourist$$ and the export income might go somewhere else!!

If you want to be a member of the international community, there are certain rules that need to be followed. Unless the vision is to end up like North Korea!!

neither north Korea or Thailand got invited to the G20 Summit. Myanmar is invited and attending along with Indonesia and China. The general and his band are still not allowed on Australian soil.
  • Like 1

baboon, on 11 Nov 2014 - 19:42, said:

ginjag, on 11 Nov 2014 - 19:32, said:

peptidebomber, on 11 Nov 2014 - 19:12, said:

ginjag, on 11 Nov 2014 - 19:04, said:

On forum majority are against the Shins style democracy----the minority are for it.

There are some that did not like it, but do not like the military.

There is a minority on TVF that oppose the PM because they intervened and slung out a lousy governing regime.

Others are going with the rough flow in hope of a better future Military or not.

I agree, I hope the army does provide a better future, history shows this will not be the case.

I do not agree with a lot the General has done including the coup. You don't see the US army taking over because Obama can't govern properly.

I totally dislike the way all opposition voice has been outlawed.

I think the rules of this forum give you a distorted view on what the majority opinion is.

Time will tell, I hope I'm wrong, wouldn't be the first time!

In the US the army takes care of it's defense etc. Here it has to intervene because the Shin run Thai police as was ran off and left the army to do it'e work.

The opposition was equally quietened during Shin rule.

Before the PM the overwhelming majority was anti Shin. Time is what Thailand has to have to recover, Minority on TVF do not want that because it will prove them wrong.

Nobody by the name of 'Shin' has ever ruled Thailand. I think you will find the King and Queen do that.

Wrong, the true "ruling" party doesn't even get elect, it's the military.... why do you think there are so many coups. Go google the 1951 coup and see how the military acts... and remember, they purport to "support" the monarchy.

The general is just trying to win over votes when he has elections 5 years from never. Do you remember Venezuela president Hugo Chavez?