Direct Don Mueang Airport bus service will start on Nov. 15, 2014 by bell travel

marinediscoking

Pattaya to Don Muang Airport & Don Muang Airport to Pattaya will start on November 15, 2014

Pattaya - Don Muang (06:30 / 13:30) boarding at Bell Pattaya Office

Don Muang - Pattaya (12:00 / 17:00) meeting at Seating area near Gate No 2

Fare: THB 400 / person (No Pick-up or Drop-off service)

!!! Accept only advance bookings !!!

13:30h, bad for me.

Booked flight leaves DMK at 16:30h. Too narrow.

So will still go Suv for 134 Baht (from Jomtien) and then free shuttle to DMK.

Edited by KhunBENQ

That's great news. I have boycotted Don Mueng because it's such a pain to get there but maybe this is the answer. The DM to Pattaya times will be the deal breaker though if you have to wait for hours for the bus.

I go to DM often and its simple............van from Pattaya tai 100 baht (not reckless driving) every 20 minutes from 6am until 10pm, two hours-two hours thirty minutes to Victory Monument then the aircon bus number 29 to DM 18 baht and 30 minutes thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

That's great news. I have boycotted Don Mueng because it's such a pain to get there but maybe this is the answer. The DM to Pattaya times will be the deal breaker though if you have to wait for hours for the bus.

I go to DM often and its simple............van from Pattaya tai 100 baht (not reckless driving) every 20 minutes from 6am until 10pm, two hours-two hours thirty minutes to Victory Monument then the aircon bus number 29 to DM 18 baht and 30 minutes thumbsup.gif

How long do you have to wait for the number 29?

How long do you have to wait for the number 29?

Every 10 minutes for the no 29 -there is a local bus also (non aircon) 159 that does the same route and its only 7 baht smile.png