Shopping while suspicious ... security guard at Friendship has my number!

Jingthing

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He walked up to me and asked me if I wanted to dance

He looked kind of nice so I thought I might take the chance

When we danced he held me tight-then he walked me home that night

He said that he loved me true..............and so I kissed him cheesy.gif

• Like 1

He seems past his raging hormones date.

To be honest, that description easily fits 90% of the lascivious, hetero, mongering demographic as well. There are no restrictions on buying dick hardeners ED medication based on sexual preference AFAIK.
Well then he would be remarkably bad at flirting then.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It's not my imagination as it keeps happening. But I'm not worried about it. What's he gonna find on me? Wet wipes?

That's what THEY ALL say.....whistling.gif

even if you cannot see the guard, it doesn't mean that he's not there..

even if you cannot see the guard, it doesn't mean that he's not there..

well, the plot thickens.

That reminds me of the "Bielefeld conspiracy"

I personally know some of THEM in Germany, who seriously claim, that they live there....blink.png

as a German I can confirm you that it doesn't exist.

It was just a conspiracy to sell bombs that there were several air-raids on it. I think it is like Area 51...they just want you to think it was not there so you will be sure it is.

Hes watching you because you are watching him. I had this discussion many years ago with a black girl telling me the same thing. I asked her ? how do you know someone is watching you if you are not watching them ?

Or maybe he knows the girl you keep following around in the store is only 12. clap2.gifcheesy.gifbeatdeadhorse.gif STAY AWAY FROM THE CHILDREN !!!!

Hes watching you because you are watching him. I had this discussion many years ago with a black girl telling me the same thing. I asked her ? how do you know someone is watching you if you are not watching them ?

I see. And your black girl "friend" actually believed that silly excuse? Were you at a tea party together?

One way to see if people are watching you and you are a male is to pretend to you have forgotten to do up the fly on your trousers... zip or button whatever your pretend style is. What you are looking for is the snap to your eyes right at the end of the action. Be looking for that you will see anyone and everyone that was has you in focus.

Or stand by a pole slip off your shoe and scratch your foot for a few minutes... should get just about everyones attention.

One way to see if people are watching you and you are a male is to pretend to you have forgotten to do up the fly on your trousers... zip or button whatever your pretend style is. What you are looking for is the snap to your eyes right at the end of the action. Be looking for that you will see anyone and everyone that was has you in focus.

Or stand by a pole slip off your shoe and scratch your foot for a few minutes... should get just about everyones attention.

This man is truly tuned in to human behavior... whoa.