We are happier now, PM Prayut tells world leaders at Apec

webfact

We are happier now, PM tells world leaders at Apec
The Nation

30247556-01_big.jpg?1415745946169
A smiling Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha plants a tree at an event that was part of the two-day Apec meeting in Beijing, which ended yesterday. Also seen in the photo is the Sultan of Brunei Hassanal Bolkiah, third left.

BANGKOK: -- Are you happy? That's the question US President Barack Obama, Russian President Vladimir Putin and many other leaders asked coup maker-cum-Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha in chats during a dinner reception at the Apec summit in Beijing.

"I met many leaders during the Apec meeting and they asked whether we are happy now, and I replied that the atmosphere [in Thailand] had improved, but we need time for reform," Prayut told reporters.

"I thanked President Obama for his concern about Thailand and I told him my government would do its best [to bring about national reform]. I told President Putin that order had been restored in Thailand," Prayut said.

"I told all the leaders that Thailand was relatively peaceful now," he added.

The prime minister said he told all the foreign leaders that the atmosphere for tourism in the Kingdom had improved and invited people from their countries to visit.

Prayut said the Japanese and Chinese leaders told him that they planned to lift travel advisories for their citizens planning to visit Thailand.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/We-are-happier-now-PM-tells-world-leaders-at-Apec-30247556.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-11-12

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Indeed the Ministry of Inane Comments seems to be warking working well.

Yes matters have improved in many ways but these inane comments are totally puerile.

Well here 's the lyrics so we can all sing the song,you can if you search find the series''Only When I Laugh'' on some torrent sites too.

I'm H-A-P-P-Y
I'm H-A-P-P-Y
I know I am, I'm sure I am
I'm H-A-P-P-Y
I'm H-A-P-P-Y
I'm H-A-P-P-Y
I'm H-A-P-P-Y
I'm L-O-V-E-D
I'm L-O-V-E-D
I'm L-O-V-E-D
I'm L-O-V-E-D
I'm L-O-V-E-D
I'm L-O-V-E-D
I'm S-A-V-E-D
I'm S-A-V-E-D
I'm S-A-V-E-D
I'm S-A-V-E-D
I'm S-A-V-E-D
I'm S-A-V-E-D

• Like 1

Never had a sit down with anyone outside Asia .

I'm sure he wandered around the dinner and Obama and Putin both asked him the same question are you happy.

Of course I am I'm running the show and can say and do anything I want for as long as I want!

Tourism is going through the roof since the coup and the koh Tao murders not to mention it's all systems go with the scams so tell your people to come and visit just take note that no more than groups of five no eating sandwiches in public oh and in some places you will be going to bed early and no three fingered salutes.

But hey the economy is firing on all cylinders because countries are knocking out door down because where so stable with coups and the occasional shutdown of bangkok .

We are the hub of happiness !

It's just those pesky elections looming that I said I would deliver on that might cause a problem.

You know that democratic thingy you guys go on about,

• Like 2

I'm sure he wandered around the dinner and Obama and Putin both asked him the same question are you happy.

Of course I am I'm running the show and can say and do anything I want for as long as I want!

Tourism is going through the roof since the coup and the koh Tao murders not to mention it's all systems go with the scams so tell your people to come and visit just take note that no more than groups of five no eating sandwiches in public oh and in some places you will be going to bed early and no three fingered salutes.

The stuttering parrot post # 11

But hey the economy is firing on all cylinders because countries are knocking out door down because where so stable with coups and the occasional shutdown of bangkok .

It's just those pesky elections looming that I said I would deliver on that might cause a problem.

Now let us see the abridged view of matter when the country was being run from abroad.

it's all systems go with the scams so tell your people no eating sandwiches in court by judges public or in some other places, don't want them caught do we. Ooop's we failed there didn't we, never mind

But hey the economy is firing on all cylinders because countries are knocking out door down because where so stable with coups and the occasional shutdown of Bangkok .All due to my megalomania ideals. No shortage of food with our rice mountain and to hell with the cost of that scam scheme.

Just absolve me of any action I may have taken along with the monies too.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Continued use of the word ' Happy ' casts all sorts of doubt on this BS.

The PM and his team are really stretching credibility but guess who can't / won't see it.

The happiness Club is serving sundowners today NKK at Nong Khai, 5PM cheesy.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Continued use of the word ' Happy ' casts all sorts of doubt on this BS.

The PM and his team are really stretching credibility but guess who can't / won't see it.

The happiness Club is serving sundowners today NKK at Nong Khai, 5PM cheesy.gif

Do they expect a large turnout ? giggle.gif

Of course the " Thai Researchers " mob will announce at least 94% of the local population were there.

I can't go, at home washing what little hair I have left and can't miss my favourite soap for an amateur production. cheesy.gif

where is the picture of chan o cha talking with Obama? ...... oh wait, dont tell me, it ....

The NSA Photoshopped him out of it !! ?

i just checked chan o cha facebook's account, and i didnt see any selfie with Barrackwhistling.gif i start towonder if he was allowed to enter the summit....

Translation....''I am happy....why not; i'm filthy rich and have absolute power ''. Not sure about the rest of the Jungle Bunnies but i've told them to be happy !!

...........................................''I am happy....why not; i'm filthy rich and have absolute power ''.....................................

Not always the case. Ask Thaksin how his glorious and triumphant return to Thailand is going.

• Like 1