'Crazed Foreigner' Attacks Pattaya McDonald's Store

Lite Beer

You traveled half way around the world to eat the same crap food you left behind. Let me guess unable to order Thai food ?

I walked into an empty McDonalds on 2nd road (near soi6) stood at the counter looking at the menu then ordered a cheese burger off a girl that was standing in front of me - Thai guy to the right of her said I couldn't order unless I moved about 3 feet to the right (he was extremely rude and aggressive), I ignored him and asked the girl again for a my order (the place is still empty) the Thai guy started shouting and at one point actually offered to fight me, I continued to ignore him and the girl then took my order, eventually I got my burger and left, I remained polite and calm the whole time

I sent a report of the incident to the McDonalds Head office in Thailand and did actually get a reply and the complaint was progressed over a couple of weeks, not sure what action they eventually took as I did not want to participate further

For me it is easy to see how a customer could become enraged with staff at one of these establishments

I never went to a McDonalds since and don't intend to - KFC rules

Maybe he has lived here for 20 years and wants the occasional change from rice and noodles. Are we obliged to eat Thai food because we are in Thailand?

10 years actually - and there was no need to explain to the man from the jungle for he knows absolutely nothing of what he says, there is an element on this forum that seem to take much pleasure of being opinionated and critical of others without engaging the grey matter - they are what they are and are mostly better ignored

and you are entirely correct - maybe once a month I indulge in a KFC takeaway - the rest of the time I eat a diverse range of food - tonight I had Ribs chips and beans for my tea - up to me, I eat what I enjoy and mostly cook it for myself in my own kitchen

as for the OP - I was in no way defending the actions of an obvious lunatic, he should have done exactly what I did and lodged an official complaint if he had a problem instead of taking things into his own hands, there are some crazy people living here

• Like 2

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never a dull day in Pattaya.

What nationality is this ass clown??

Most probably British (which also includes Australians). What else?

Don't forget yanks. Australia is thinking of making the USA the 7th state.

I wish.

I would give my left testicle to be an Australian citizen.

• Like 1

I see a problem here. We have 50 and you have 6. If you make us your 7th state, then you would have 56. That is kind of cheating.

Edited by slipperylobster

I wish.

I would give my left testicle to be an Australian citizen.

"Come on Down" have i got a deal for you...biggrin.png

Often I was treated as a dog by many Thai workers, special the young ones. It does not matter if you are at Mac or at an ice cream shop. They simply have no respect for foreigners, your not worth to be an equal customer.

Woef woef

Often I was treated as a dog by many Thai workers, special the young ones. It does not matter if you are at Mac or at an ice cream shop. They simply have no respect for foreigners, your not worth to be an equal customer.

Woef woef

Perhaps the opposite............whistling.gif

Some troll posts removed and some that used profanity.

Many more should have been removed and everyone is asked to stay on topic, to stop hijacking the topic with nationality issues and to stay clear of profanity.

Thank you.

petercool - moderator team

• Like 1

Whilst on the subject of knives, ever wondered why yourself and baggage is carefully scrutinised for sharps before getting on a plane then receive in flight food with a metal knife & fork??? go figure.....

Yeah, it's similar to a bank. Why are the pens chained to the desk but the vault is wide open..

Whilst on the subject of knives, ever wondered why yourself and baggage is carefully scrutinised for sharps before getting on a plane then receive in flight food with a metal knife & fork??? go figure.....

metal? you must be flying first class!

Yes and ? Doesn't everyone on TV ?

You may fly using a better class of service than the typical TV poster who would most likely only expect meal service to consist of a shrink-wrapped tuna fish & salad cream on day-old white bread sandwich and a pre-mixed plastic cup of Tang.

I think you have reached your zenith of condescension with this one Suradit69. Well done.

You may fly using a better class of service than the typical TV poster who would most likely only expect meal service to consist of a shrink-wrapped tuna fish & salad cream on day-old white bread sandwich and a pre-mixed plastic cup of Tang.

I think you have reached your zenith of condescension with this one Suradit69. Well done.

He did do well with that post didn't he ? a very truthful observation me thinks,

he is if course in correct as large numbers on TV wouldn't even get a day old tuna sandwich as their preferred airlines are those you have to pay to take your own bag onboard and the height of luxury and exclusivity is getting an exit row seat ;)

• Like 1

"what is in a McDonald's burger"

100% Beef "trimmings", same as any other Hamburger. The only difference is the amount of fat in the trimmings.

The problem is more surface area, more space for bacteria to grow.

This is why I only eat steak and not hamburgers. Grinding up any meat increases surface area.

Oh, I might eat Sai Oua, but that's mostly rice/vegetarian, 555

I find the plastic cutlery is much better for making a shiv. Although the better class of customer, potentially armed with a butter knife, probably doesn't know what a shiv is.

Agree the baggage checks for whatever are almost a waste of time. Stopping guns and explosives going onto a plane is a good thing.

But there are plenty of things that, with minimal training, can be used as a lethal weapon.

Who's the guy in the picture, holding the evidence? Or is the picture for those who may not know what a knife is?

Edited by sean in udon