Bangkok: Ghost leads construction worker to her dead body

webfact

Ghost leads construction worker to her dead body
By Coconuts Bangkok

ghostlady2.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A skeleton of a long-dead woman was discovered this morning in an abandoned home on Soi Lat Phrao 74 after her ghost entered a man’s dreams to lead him to her body.

The body is believed to be that of Wasinee Haemopas, 71, who owned the house and is thought to have died there about three years ago.

Nopchakorn Sangkong, 33, who is staying in nearby housing for a construction crew, discovered the body.

Every night, Nopchakorn experienced a strange phenomenon he described as “seeing white smoke at his feet” and hearing a voice beckoning him toward the abandoned house.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/11/12/ghost-leads-construction-worker-her-dead-body

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-11-12

I can read that she didn't engage with neighbors or others, but it is strange no neighbors or other people wondering, where the old lady was during the last 3 years, while her car apparently still is in the driveway? Sad to die alone like that, but it also happens frequently in the West.

• Like 1

Here's another angle..............................

Guy was working at property near the old woman's house. He seen the empty property and thought to himself, "might be something in there worth stealing."

Goes to the house and has a look around. Finds skeleton of lady and panics. What BS reason can I give for being on the property, he thinks.

Ah! the old ghost told me BS.

And so he makes this crap up and more worryingly......... The BIB believe him w00t.gif

I think you totally nailed it, it was the exact thing going through my mind when reading the report.

ALL Thais I know would run a mile in the opposite direction. They certainly won't follow an unearthly beckoning voice.

I can read that she didn't engage with neighbors or others, but it is strange no neighbors or other people wondering, where the old lady was during the last 3 years, while her car apparently still is in the driveway? Sad to die alone like that, but it also happens frequently in the West.

I remember reading of an Aussie woman a few years back that they reckon had been dead 7 years in an average suburb community. If you don't have family or close friends I can see how it could easily happen. Chatting to neighbours across the garden fence is a dying trait I reckon.

• Like 1

Guy was working at property near the old woman's house. He seen the empty property and thought to himself, "might be something in there worth stealing."

Goes to the house and has a look around. Finds skeleton of lady and panics. What BS reason can I give for being on the property, he thinks.

And so he makes this crap up and more worryingly......... The BIB believe him w00t.gif

Oh come on. Enter in to the spirit of things.coffee1.gif

That graphic really sets a new standard in journalistic excellence.

Yes, I wonder if the police noticed the tree was possessed by the spirit or if it was one of those ghosts where only some people could see it.

Spot on, but I think Casper should go for a makeover and some "treatment" at Soi Cowboy.

He looks rather overworked and sexually frustrated on the photo...cheesy.giftongue.png

That's it exactly! I believe "the ghost told me" is a way of saying something without putting blame on a living person. The police "believe" in ghosts because they need to cover for anonymous tip-offs.