Jump to content

Non B question

Recommended Posts

The office you can use depends on where you live, if in BKK yes you can go to CW.

If you qualify for an extension depends on a number of factors, like nationality, job/company and income. If you do qualify you cna apply for a 1 year extension of stay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...