Females Smoking?

Sandy

basher: close your nose, no one is making u smell us smokers LOL :o

Gotta disagree Sandy, what about when you leave a building, you run the gauntlet thru the gaspers, they cant move 30 or so feet outside they gotta stand next to the entrance/exit.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basher: close your nose, no one is making u smell us smokers LOL :o

Gotta disagree Sandy, what about when you leave a building, you run the gauntlet thru the gaspers, they cant move 30 or so feet outside they gotta stand next to the entrance/exit.

I second that Bronco. Rotten stink too. Those addicted to the gaspers cannot smell themselves. Like living next door to the sh*t works ... one gets used to it.

What about when you are in the lift at the lobby, the doors start to close and in gets a gasper, just finished 2 cancer sticks and breathing heavily cause they had to rush for the lift and they turn your way and breathe in your face, yaaark what a stench and the worst thing is you cant get out. :o

What about when you are in the lift at the lobby, the doors start to close and in gets a gasper, just finished 2 cancer sticks and breathing heavily cause they had to rush for the lift and they turn your way and breathe in your face, yaaark what a stench and the worst thing is you cant get out.  :D

Sandy, do you still smoke,...? :o

What about when you are in the lift at the lobby, the doors start to close and in gets a gasper, just finished 2 cancer sticks and breathing heavily cause they had to rush for the lift and they turn your way and breathe in your face, yaaark what a stench and the worst thing is you cant get out. :o

man, I just retched at the thought of it!

Yuk!

Bash

Bluecat: for the last 2 weeks i only had 2 cigs a day, and do not smoke at home on the weekend, unless im at a bar or club. None this weekend cause i didnt go out.

Dr: i usually dont give up.

Bronco: i feel what you're saying. I dont know where u are, but here at work, we smoke in the back by the back door, that no one goes through but only smokers. So, unless u wanna smell the smoke, then dont come by. I feel sorry for u if u have to walk by people that smoke. I dont know what to say to help u avoid it. I guess u just cant sometimes.

smoking is sick for everyone!

dont bring your sick addiction here for others to copy. Just die quickly so I dont have to look at you! I hate when I see a woman smoke!

I wont even speak with them and would rather just be alone than to watch that horrible addiction being carried out!

Get a life and stop killing yourself!

aya: ######...u can see me through the monitor? LOL Screaming and yelling dont help anything. "Get a life..." What the heck are we all still doing here?? Living...right??

Actually you are slowly killing yourself and those around you who breath the foul stench... :o

I know I know...geeesh

"Life is too short" heard that before? Well, u know that life is the longest thing anyone will ever have to deal with. What is the longest thing that u have to do? Im slowly killing myself...i guess thats meant to be. I rather live til 50 instead of 90 and have my kids and grand kids carry me everywhere and put me in a nursing home where they treat u like cr@p. Rather go early than stay in life any longer if thats the case.

Thats just the point, you proberly wont go quick at 50, it could be a long slow death filled with terrible bouts of smoking related illness.... waiting to die, like my dad is now, poor bugger.

But chin up, just nip out and have a fag, you will feel better for it...

Bash

Thats just the point, you proberly wont go quick at 50, it could be a long slow death filled with terrible bouts of smoking related illness.... waiting to die, like my dad is now, poor bugger.

But chin up, just nip out and have a fag, you will feel better for it...

Bash

Oi

Don't use my moniker mate

Basher

fisherman: I will probably end up killing myself feeling that way later on. Sorry to hear about your dad. I guess i could relate since my grandfather pass by liver cancer caused my drinking. It's also a bad addiction to prevent. I guess it kinda falls in the same category as smoking.

It is such a pleasure to see the self-righteous demand that the frail sinners just behave themselves for the sinners own good, not to mention that the whiff of sin might contaminate them as well. Yes, it is obvious that only the good, right living, morally correct should determine how each and every other person should live their lives.

How wicked of those ignorant self-centered smokers to think that they have any right to decide what they want to do. Smokers should be demeaned in public and private. They should be taunted with the error of their very existance. They have no personal right to do anything that the healthy minded majority determines as possibly counter productive to even the momentary discomfort of the majority.

One of the reason's I expect to go to ###### is that I couldn't tolerate the company in Heaven.

Jeepz

Yes, there is some consolation in the fact that regardless of how wonderfully correct they live their lives, each and everyone of them will end up dead. Doesn't matter what they do: exercise, diet, vitamins, stress-free lifestyle (except for the occasional harangue at their frail fellows), they still are going to end up as mulch.

It's almost like poetic <deleted> justice.

Jeepz :o

Seems I got lost in this threat, "Females Smoking?, are we looked at differently???"

The reply was given at the beginning, yes. IMHO people do look down at females smoking. Why different to males smoking? I do not know.

Most replies, however, bring a furious "SMOKING IS BAD, STOP IT".

Let's be a bit more tolerant. If somebody smokes, male or female and enjoys it even(?), not really my business.

Bad breath? Now don't over do it. Often I work until 10-11:00 pm and than go to the one or other pub. Whow, what a bad alcohol-smell. Stale beer and liquor breath. Maybe a cig. helps to cover this one? For me it works.

Generally, the smoking ban in restaurants in Bangkok helps. I don't go out for food so often as I used to. No smoke, no dinner. Save a lot of money.

Vice versa, if you cannot stand smokers, just do not go to places that allow smoking. Stay home and enjoy the fresh air.

Hong Kong, IMO, has a good system. Every place has a sign at the door tells you if non-smoking seats are available or not. If not, nobody forces you to go in.

So again, be a bit more tolerant. I tolerate people who smoke, I tolerate people who drink (alcohol that is), I even tolerate people who go astray from their beloved

partners. None of those I will do in friends homes who don't. :o

I even tolerate people who go astray from their beloved

partners.....

so tolerant u r, ain't u? :D

but would u be as tolerant if it were u who is beloved partner and left - not other ppl? :o

tolerance is also relative thing as everything else in this world. in fact in their choise what to tolerate and to which extent and from whom - people r mostly driven by quite selfish egoistic motives. I mean - it is very subjective....

as regarding the original point of this thread - u r right, ppl got carried away. yeah - I agree with u, it is not the matter of male or female, should be percieved equally. but at the same time somehow it seems more apalling to see female smoke and especially to consider such as potential partner... why? again - difficult to say... it's just it.

but would u be as tolerant if it were u who is beloved partner and left - not other ppl? :o

aaaaaa, guess you got me there and I do hope I never come into a situation where I have to reply honestly.

My tolerance, I explain it. In my job I get a lot of visitors coming into BKK. They are business partners and they are friends. They expect of me to know my way around and should something happen, often it does not, to keep my mouth shut.

Next time the same guys visits BKK and wants to show Cowboy or whatever to his wife, great, she will only go if my wife comes along, greater.

I never have problems (knock on wood) not one single BG knows us on such 'family-visit' (greatest :D )

Tolerance, I do expect from my wife. Vice versa I try not to go astray and am usually the one who goes HOME, and home alone. When I say usually, I mean sometimeS, after the visitors are back in their hotel(s), I go to my local pub to have a beer, after all, I am than off duty. :D

I do not think my own wife believes, but I know it is true.

Reason, very difficult to find somebody where I really, really would say WOW.

Probably I am TOO LONG TOO EAST.

Back to the first subject, if somebody smokes there is a big chance of lung cancer, drinks = liver cirrhosis. So don't look down to them, tolerate.

Adultery? Guess we are all old enough to be adults. Which of the three is the worst?

I am not Christian but understand the bible and the churches are only against one. :D

Let's be a bit more tolerant. If somebody smokes, male or female and enjoys it even(?), not really my business.

Axel, she is down to two cigarettes a day.

If we keep this forum running for a few more days, she will stop.

So, please, do not give her hope,... :o