Females Smoking?

Sandy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i know that when u do smoke, you kinda loose your appetite. But it isn't really true about gaining weight, well at least i havent yet. But im pretty sure i won't gain any. I've been small all my life. It wouldnt be hard for me to stay the same.

Was that the rule of those bars? Only smoke when the girl smokes? Cool bar then. hehehe :D

Well been about a month in a half, haven't touched 1 yet. :D

Good upon you Sandy. Congratulations. I bet you smell and taste lots better. Stay with it :D

You are our inspiration Sandy. Good girl.

Agreed, BUT, does she (Sandy) "smell and taste lots better" :o

So whats new? No one bashing anymore smokers here?

We still do.

But does not include you.

Anymore.

In fact you make us happy.

As Dr. PP said, you're our inspiration.

And we HOPE you do not post because you're busy, not shy,... :o:D

Sandy...shy? Hahaha never Bluecat. Dont worry about that :o Wow it has been a while huh? well, i finally went down to my wieght before my child, in 2 months. Just going to the gym now, cause i want to. I cant smoke. Yes, i wanted to last weekend when i went out for a friends bday at the club. So i bummed 1 off her, OMG did i hate it. So to make up for not smoking the cigarette, I had like 5 more drinks. LOL Man did i get trashed that night. Well, even out drinking, i still dont want 1, so no worries for me.

John_b_good: That's something u might have to find out for yourself. lol :D

After 35 years of heavy smoking i quit 8 months ago. Quitting is the best thing ive done in a long time. I was browsing around one day and came upon the website for the American lung association. havnt had a smoke since. Another site helped me through the first few weeks.-- www.whyquit.com

Sandy- I woulnt worry about at all about what peolple in thailand think about your smoking. Worry about what those cigarettes are doing to your body. :o

20yearsinthai Posted on Sat 2004-07-10, 07:03:27

Sandy- I woulnt worry about at all about what peolple in thailand think about your smoking. Worry about what those cigarettes are doing to your body.

I understand exactly. Recently i was looking through my older albums and i can really see the difference in my skin. It is true when they say smoking increases wrinkles. It isnt that bad now, but i cant help but notice. And the picture is only 2 yrs old.

• 4 weeks later...

When females smoke, many men are attracted sexually to those women smokers. "Why is this?", I have wondered. Is it because women are the most beautiful works of art God has made that we are naturally drawn to gaze at? Is it a follow up of the former reason, and that whatever proceeds out of their mouths is naturally lovely, and desirous to our very being? Is it a follow up of the former reason, and that we want to touch what has touched their insides intimately, and that this can be a preexperience to the live sex we desire from these women? Who knows? It means what it means to each of us in whatever way it does. To those women who keep their figures in shape, they are almost always desirable to be seen smoking. Even nonsmoking men desire women who do smoke to blow their inhaled smoke into their lungs directly. YOU have no idea how beautiful you are, all female smokers! Our desire is almost more than we can stand!

When females smoke, many men are attracted sexually to those women smokers. "Why is this?", I have wondered. Is it because women are the most beautiful works of art God has made that we are naturally drawn to gaze at? Is it a follow up of the former reason, and that whatever proceeds out of their mouths is naturally lovely, and desirous to our very being? Is it a follow up of the former reason, and that we want to touch what has touched their insides intimately, and that this can be a preexperience to the live sex we desire from these women? Who knows? It means what it means to each of us in whatever way it does. To those women who keep their figures in shape, they are almost always desirable to be seen smoking. Even nonsmoking men desire women who do smoke to blow their inhaled smoke into their lungs directly. YOU have no idea how beautiful you are, all female smokers! Our desire is almost more than we can stand!

I think I need a cigarette after that

No i didnt start smoking. Right now im too anal about my looks. LOL just kidding again.

Well, mainly i guess its the fact that im so busy at work and at home, that i dont have time to think of a cigarette. So then i dont have the time to go buy any as well.

I haven't smoked for over 15 years and my Thai partner of 7 years, who has never smoked, is asthmatic, it's hereditary so my mother-in-law also dislikes smoking as do several or my wife's cousins.

Fortunately this means my wife's family have a good understanding of the problems passive smoking causes, so the men, and one aunty, go outside to smoke, which suites all of us. :o

When females smoke, many men are attracted sexually to those women smokers.  "Why is this?", I have wondered.  Is it because women are the most beautiful works of art God has made that we are naturally drawn to gaze at?  Is it a follow up of the former reason, and that whatever proceeds out of their mouths is naturally lovely, and desirous to our very being?  Is it a follow up of the former reason, and that we want to touch what has touched their insides intimately, and that this can be a preexperience to the live sex we desire from these women?  Who knows?  It means what it means to each of us in whatever way it does.  To those women who keep their figures in shape, they are almost always desirable to be seen smoking.  Even nonsmoking men desire women who do smoke to blow their inhaled smoke into their lungs directly.  YOU have no idea how beautiful you are, all female smokers!  Our desire is almost more than we can stand!

Cant think of a bigger turnoff than women smoking, doesnt do a thing for me and then theres also the stink :o