Females Smoking?

Sandy

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"pat myself on the back" I haven't been smoking at all for 3 days now. Then again, it's sinus and flu season, and i have been sick for 3 days. :D

Sorry to hear that, Sandy.

Didn't you know that you have to replace one addiction by another in order to avoid withdrawal symptoms,... :o

ahhhhhh i feel better. About the weight, i lost 5 lbs cause i was sick and i haven't smoked yet. I bet u anything when i go out this weekend, i probably will. After a shot or 2, can't help but go get me a pack.

ahhhhhh i feel better. About the weight, i lost 5 lbs cause i was sick and i haven't smoked yet. I bet u anything when i go out this weekend, i probably will. After a shot or 2, can't help but go get me a pack.

Please Sandy, do not bet with me.

I do not want to win too easily,...

I'm sure you will not smoke again, if only for your little girl,... :o:D

awwww I know. But really i'm letting you know now, I will end up smoking at least at the bar/club while drinking. It's like a must for "me".

Hmmm, feeling guilty, Sandy. On the right path,...

PLEASE, keep at it and do not lie to us,... :D:o

No kidding, no lying. Feeling good for 3 days now, no cigarette yet. Havent had the urge to yet. See what happens Friday night. Going out with the girls, this should be good. LOL

Don't go out yet. Stay out of harms way while your body rids itself of some of the gunk. It'll be worth it. :o

awww bronco, don't cough your lungs up. :o

How was it, Sandy?

Please tell us you did not smoke.

If not, I'll be happy to sponsor you a nice Thaivisa/farang T shirt.

But of course you will have to give me the time of delivery and the address,... :D:D

Sorry i cant, i havent been out dancing for 3 weeks now. It isnt fair that i have to stay home everyweekend with my daughter when her daddy gets to go out twice a week. NOPE IM DEDICATED ON GOING OUT!

Sandy, an update, please?

Do we have to keep on running this thread?

I hope not,.... :o