Police warned to cooperate with NHRC in torture probe

Lite Beer

"Dr Nirand admitted that he didn’t understand why the chief of the officers responsible for the interrogation of the suspects didn’t cooperate with his probe."

Maybe I can help him connect the dots:

1) Police fall under martial law and the NCPO

2) NCPO member and Prime Minister Gen. Prayuth congradulated the police on their swift capture of these two Burmese Suspects and offered them a reward for a difficult job.

3) The NCPO relaced the Independent Organization Ombudsman with an active flag officer

5) The NCPO has replaced numerous high ranking police at will

5) The NCPO has absolute power over the judiciary system under Articles 17 and 44 of the Interim Charter.

6) Dr. Nirand can be replaced at will by the NCPO.

“Sometimes it's not enough to know what things mean, sometimes you have to know what things don't mean.” - Bob Dylan

Dr Nirand admitted that he didn’t understand why the chief of the officers responsible for the interrogation of the suspects didn’t cooperate with his probe.

I understand perfectly Dr. Nirand, the police don't know how to answer your questions.

So, they delay and delay...

in hopes it goes away...la, la, la.

Always worked before.................

Yinggy proved it with the poor Ombudsman. More chance of hell freezing over than him ever getting an answer from her.

Thailand should arrest the murderers and sentence to death penalty. Not wast time investigating good government officers.

Yes, I agree with you - the real murderers should be arrested and the Burmese released and all the corrupt Police involved be prosecuted