Police Complaint filed against new owners of Pattaya Golf Course

webfact

Good luck to the club attracting new members... They are going to need it once this story circulates...

This isn't the first negative story I have heard regarding this place.

I believe it is off the list of a few golf oriented bar clubs already.

But the airport will provide a constant stream of new customers, coming from places where a round cost a lot more.

Many people get excited and pay for lifetime membership, but the truth is, it is not YOUR Life time, but CLUBS life time,

Change of owner can be translated into a new "life" therefore your membership is no longer valid.

They could argue its the same club, but all new owners have to do is change one letter in the spelling and its a new different club

Do not have to agree with this or like this, its just how it is and how it works.

Are you a Thai attorney practicing law in Thailand? If not, then this is your opinion, not Thai law...

As usual, the only people that will profit from this legal matter will be the lawyers...

One does not need to be an attorney or a Thai to know universal rules and lawsrolleyes.gif

Were you actually naive enough to believe lifetime membership is for YOUR life time?blink.png

Only a fool will waste money on lawyer in a matter like thisw00t.gif

I will reserve my judgement until I see a copy of the agreement they signed when shelling out their money.

I wish them well, but they may be on a slippery one here.

But no Farang will play the course again once this shit hits the fan, plenty of others, vote with taking your money elsewhere

I will reserve my judgement until I see a copy of the agreement they signed when shelling out their money.

I wish them well, but they may be on a slippery one here.

But no Farang will play the course again once this shit hits the fan, plenty of others, vote with taking your money elsewhere

At the begining of this saga I asked the same question as the poster at line one. In Engish or Thai.

PLEASE post your Contract with the relavant owners of Phoenix AT THE TIME YOU SIGNED so that we can make a judgement on TV

Phoenix has had at least 6 "owners" in the time I have been in Thailand.

...But no Farang will play the course again once this shit hits the fan, plenty of others, vote with taking your money elsewhere

...which would be seen as a positive point for the new targeted members from Korea, Japan, China...

I only hope these fellow Golfers are not going to make the same mistake twice, signing a "Livetime membership" with a Thai Golf Club again.