Thai man arrested for wearing that shirt with those tattoos, among other things

webfact

Man arrested for wearing that shirt with those tattoos, among other things
By Coconuts Bangkok

bo-header.jpg
ABOVE: Prapat “Bo” Roopsom appears in a police photo wearing a shirt that, while fashionably courageous, ultimately risks making his overall look a little “too busy.” Photo: Royal Thai Police

Are his harlequin eyes laughing or crying?

BANGKOK: -- When Prapat “Bo” Roopsom, 32, got magical tattoos protecting him from pretty much everything, he should have asked for the “protect my meth dealing from police” one.

The heavily-tattooed dealer was arrested Monday at his wife’s house for being one of 15 members of a Suphan Buri narcotics syndicate.

Prapat is believed to have been part of a network run by drug kingpin Adisak Srisa-at, who is thought to have fled the country earlier this year.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/11/18/man-arrested-wearing-shirt-those-tattoos-among-other-things

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-11-18

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One's right to wear a T-shirt and tattoo one's body is a personal right. if he/she was a drug dealer that's a different matter, but to mention dress is completely irrelevent. What if he was wearing a Nazi uniform and moustache... I'm sure there'd be no mention of that. Pathetic!

I took one look at him and it reminded me of the film papillon with Steve McQueen when he ran into to take bloke in the swamp with the tattooed face.

McQueen staring was at the bloke and he said I thought it was a good idea at the time.

post-9891-0-87238100-1416315012_thumb.jp

• Like 2

A face tat means "I will never have a normal job ever again'...

Same as dying hair orange or green, guaranteed to never get a job offer!

In league with at the interview: Hands in dirty jeans pockets,Baseball cap on backwards, and chewing a big wad of gum.

A face tat means "I will never have a normal job ever again'...

Same as dying hair orange or green, guaranteed to never get a job offer!

In league with at the interview: Hands in dirty jeans pockets,Baseball cap on backwards, and chewing a big wad of gum.

Then I'm not running things well? A kid on my Thai staff occasionally changes haircolor. Gave him a decent raise a half year ago as he performing well and within a year is being a good salesman.

Any fool that tattoos their face should be jailed for life.

Yes, she obviously should go to jail!!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/MeganFox1-e1346895383117.jpg

Note : if people expressing themselves with their own bodies really bothers you, could I suggest going back 100 years or 1000? Nope that won't work.

Jail the Maori? The Picts?

I'm not talking about traditional tattoos of the native peoples from various countries. I'm talking about the gang member, roid freak or drugged out looser with

a skull and cross bones on his forehead. Get it, its about lose canons like Tim Sharky etc. You cannot be that dumb that you thought the above statement included

native people.

• Like 1

Any fool that tattoos their face should be jailed for life.

Yes, she obviously should go to jail!!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/MeganFox1-e1346895383117.jpg

Note : if people expressing themselves with their own bodies really bothers you, could I suggest going back 100 years or 1000? Nope that won't work.

Jail the Maori? The Picts?

I'm not talking about traditional tattoos of the native peoples from various countries. I'm talking about the gang member, roid freak or drugged out looser with

a skull and cross bones on his forehead. Get it, its about lose canons like Tim Sharky etc. You cannot be that dumb that you thought the above statement included

native people.

So you meant Megan Fox, Madonna, etc