Prayut blows his top when asked about father's land sale

webfact

Prayut blows his top when asked about father's land sale
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha Tuesday apparently blew his top when reporters asked him about the Bt600-million land sale by his father.

While holding a press conference following the weekly Cabinet, Prayut was shot with the question, prompting him to reply that it was none of the reporter's business.

When another reporter asked him while a firm that was just formed seven days bought the land, Prayut replied that it was personal matter of his family and he had his rights to privacy.

Prayut reported in his assets declaration that a part of his assets came from proceed from of a land sale by his father for Bt600 million that was shared among his siblings.

"I have rights to my privacy. It's not true that you can do anything against me just because I am the prime minister. I am also a citizens with rights to defend my privacy, OK?" Prayut said.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Prayut-blows-his-top-when-asked-about-fathers-land-30248046.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-11-18

• Like 1

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a valid question as no one knows unless he explains what the real value of the land was. And if 600000 is the price on the land documents. Personally I think it is a genuine transaction but you have to be open about it if you are PM.

Edited by harrry
  • Like 1

Questions asked-- no problem if they are legit, But who reported that he Quote " blew his top " ??? who decided to put this into a topic this way ??

inviting anger, and TVF are wanting to conform to no harsh criticism----- then blasts this heading here. This week there have been more and more invitation to the PM haters, but yet feed them fodder for replies.

Headlines need to be scaled down and fair. so as everyone no matter what opinion can comment without inflated topic headings.

Yes, after further research of the topic it seems that this issue is being used to tarnish the image of the new pm and most of the tarnishing is in anti coup media sites. Just goes to show that the divide in politics is still simmering and the need for reform is paramount to healing old wounds.

• Like 2

Questions asked-- no problem if they are legit, But who reported that he Quote " blew his top " ??? who decided to put this into a topic this way ??

inviting anger, and TVF are wanting to conform to no harsh criticism----- then blasts this heading here. This week there have been more and more invitation to the PM haters, but yet feed them fodder for replies.

Headlines need to be scaled down and fair. so as everyone no matter what opinion can comment without inflated topic headings.

I think its pretty obvious he blew his top!

Did not the police chief register shares on the set for around 6 million?

Just a few weeks ago?

Seems like these must be lucky numbers, with 6 and many zeros

must tell my ex thai GF to go buy lottery and use those numbers

like many others, she works 60+ hours a week for little over 10k a month

she will very much appreciate to have a share in these lucky numbers

• Like 1