Android app on Samsung S3mini

bmore99

Consuming too much CPU and drains the battery unbelievably fast. Something really wrong, app is making the phone unworkable. Also after exiting the app (return button), the app doesn't stop, it keeps consuming CPU.

As George has mentioned, knowing the number of the Android version on your device can be helpful.

When I want to know what app is using how much of the battery since the last restart of my phone, I go to Settings and tap on Battery.

post-21260-0-64443000-1416519524_thumb.p post-21260-0-75267300-1416519533_thumb.p

When I want to know what apps are running even after I closed them, I tap on Settings > Apps > Running. On my Nexus 4, the Thaivisa app is not shown as running after I closed it. How is it on your device?

If you don't know how to find the version number of the Thaivisa app on your device, tap on Settings > Apps, scroll down to Thaivisa Connect Thailand and tap on it. At the top of the screen you will see the version number.

I am running Android 4.1.2

Thai visa version 3.11.47

Of course other apps are also running, but killing them is not solving the problem.

Besides CM is always telling me it's the TVisa app causing it (as previously shown in the attachment)

Thanks for looking into it

• 2 weeks later...

Those are some interesting diagnostic tools you have. I'd love to have the names of these apps and see what values I get on my Android phone and tablet. I am curious to find out whether it is a general problem with Android or whether it varies with the customised versions of Android on some devices.