fish fingers

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

before i got married in the uk my old man said to me,

youve always played darts on a thursday,gone out with the lads on a friday, dont stop, she met you when all this was happening so dont stop you must have time apart,

why do some women try and change you,

not just here, but all over the world, they meet you fall in love with you, THEN want you not to be you,,

tell her how you feel,

comunication is a big part of a relationship, talk to her, tell her that you like going out with your mates,

There is an old saying that goes something like:

A woman marries a man hoping he will change

A man marries a woman hoping she will not..

Normally they are both disappointed.

Today, when she's out shopping, ( what else ), put all your important documents/bank books in a small easily concealable packet. Tonight take her to dinner, making sure she consumes excess alcohol and, later, when she is fast asleep, sans shoes,sans clothes, take your packet & tiptoe out the door which you, cleverly left unlocked, and once sufficient distance away shout " Free, free at alst " and, like your money recently, DISAPPEAR !

You have to stop her!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise you will get trouble in your life as you cant stay only with her. You need your own life with friends to enjoy time together and you cant maybe just with her and HER friends she choose for you. Eventhey will be mostly Thai!

Smart women know that and they also have their own friends to share time together and thats the way a relationship can run long!

So be aware not to give up yourself!!!!!!!!

Your relationship has already failed. You consult a bunch of strangers on here before talking to your future wife.

Quite obviously, the OP has already been talking to his fiancee.

In his heart he probably already made a decision, and he now wants to find out whether this was a wise decision or not. Nothing wrong with this cognitive dissonance.

So far as for the procedure.

Material advice is not a reply to this procedural post.

I'd pick a good wife over friends any day. Friends come and go.

Friends are very very important in a country that you are not a citizen of with limited rights and probably don't speak the language.

Shit hits the fan here like anywhere else..what if something happens to the wife..?

Friends and a good wife are not mutually exclusive, Infact to have a decent ( rounded) life here you need both.

Heard many say I have found a good wife...then.....

My Canadian wife (now ex-) was like this. Was a major bone of contention in the marriage. She even tried to impose a 'procedure' whereby I could only go out with my friends if she did the same (i.e., we had to go out with our respective friends the same number of times in a given time period). By insisting on what she saw as "fairness" she was trying to control me. The only problem was that she only had a single friend in town who was often unavailable. In her mind, it was unfair if I went out with different friends twice in one week if she only went out once. This was a major contributor to the breakdown of the marriage. I strongly encourage you to get this settled before you find yourself in front of a monk/priest/official.

OP,

I would take into account that a woman might have a different time perspective than you, whether Buddhist or not. I would ask her to explain clearly what plan she made for her and her family's future. Let her break it down to monthly expenditures if you have a permanent income (like a pension)

Talk with her about the legal situation (taxes, heritage, increase of pension if any) after a wedding. Hopefully you're not German so she can keep her Thai nationality.

She might wish to see amounts.

Don't expect her to agree to everything you say. Remember she's Thai, so she's free, and it's up to her.

Most of all:

Treat her as equal, the way you would like to be treated if you would stand in her shoes.

Marry her, if she still wants you then.

All the best, sincerely.

Take it as a game:

You've got the money, she sets the rules.

Don't hesitate to fight a bit, but don't hurt her.

It's fun to come together after a fight, especially in the arms of a nice woman.

Give her a kiss, relax and let things happen.

Can you feel the butterflies in your body?

They tell you what you want

♡♥

Do what you want. You are also free now.

Yes, it happens all over the world, women want to change their men. Why? Who knows?

Yeah, they find a man they like; then try to change him. If she is trying this now, just imagine what it will be like when you are married. However, it is up to you, marriage is a change and some on this forum have already suggested you should change your life.

I'd pick a good wife over friends any day. Friends come and go.

Women come and go through your life and your friends, I mean real friends are there to pick you up when the chips are down.

NEVER give up your friends, Let her try to become part of the group this should help but, yes the big BUT. She maybe starting to show who she really is. Controlling and jealous. Look out.

Try marrying a man instead.

Or a manlady.

And dont forget the animal kingdom too!!

The later you get home the more happy a dog is to see you. No need to be gay to marry a man. Marry your best friend then you can go out socializing together.

You could go out and tag team broads.