Anyone use the tot fiber2u?

Somtamnication

I have had it a while, download speed great, especially from dedicated download servers, average 25mg+ (have DUMeter that monitors many things)

Up load OK.

In the last 2 month there have been many drop outs, interuptions, loss of connictivity.

Since major upgrades are going on by PEA to Electrical Lines I have put this down to PEA dammaging the linse on the poles.

There has also been a large increase in Sun Spot activity lately.

So all and all. Acceptable.

I have had it a while, download speed great, especially from dedicated download servers, average 25mg+ (have DUMeter that monitors many things)

Up load OK.

In the last 2 month there have been many drop outs, interuptions, loss of connictivity.

Since major upgrades are going on by PEA to Electrical Lines I have put this down to PEA dammaging the linse on the poles.

There has also been a large increase in Sun Spot activity lately.

So all and all. Acceptable.

And tech "support" said what when you called them?

I have called TOT and 3B several times to ask if I can have fiber at my house in Kamala. They always say they'll check into it and let me know but they never call back. 3B's promotion ends the end of Nov. Maybe they will call me back in Dec. I think I will pay my TOT ADSL bill in Patong this week and try asking them there. The ladies at the TOT both in Kamala Big C don't speak English so they are only good for taking my money.

I have called TOT and 3B several times to ask if I can have fiber at my house in Kamala. They always say they'll check into it and let me know but they never call back. 3B's promotion ends the end of Nov. Maybe they will call me back in Dec. I think I will pay my TOT ADSL bill in Patong this week and try asking them there. The ladies at the TOT both in Kamala Big C don't speak English so they are only good for taking my money.

If you live here you should learn to speak the languages and you would already have a answer on your question from the cute girls at TOT Kamala..

• Like 1