has walking street lost its appeal

novo58

Pfffftt what appeal ?!!! It was just curiosity nothing attractive anyway ! I like thai girls very much but not in the way of a meat market!!! The horrible sight is when they grabbing on the falang neck thinking that nobody else will bring them happiness beside!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd prefer WS to have a few go go's with quality guaranteed every time I went rather than you have to walk around numerous places trying to find one with decent girls in, and maybe just maybe you might see,a girl with no clothes on.

I got dragged to a go-go last week where none of the girls wore anything more than a thong and half didnt bother with that, but I just dont get the appeal. Expensive drinks and a small number of ladies shuffling around on stage - it's hardly the notorious pool parties of old, is it ? It's also the venue where you are most likely to find yourself being threatened by security staff and I want no part of that - being there with one of the go-gos former mamasans meant I was in no particular danger on the night but I wont push my luck in WS. Horses for courses, but unless a place has decent live music its unlikely that you'll find me in the crowd.

Theres still few old decent gogos in walking street.

And for younger guys disco clubs are orite for fun and can pick up hot girls there...

Sir

I realy hope that is not your pic, dear boy

So do I hope urs not real 2 555

Mine is real kind sir, used to be a singer, many years ago, made millions

• Like 1

And for younger guys disco clubs are orite for fun and can pick up hot girls there...

Sir

Bernie Flint Hughie Green talent show

Sir

Yes there's still fun to be had there. It's ice to take foreign visitors there. And if you know where to look some very sexy pretty girls.

10 years ago Walking Street was full of American / European / Scandanavian / Australian people. Now it's full of Indian / Arab / Chinese people.

Maybe that is the answer to your question OP.

unbelievable racist comment. Though i dont fit in any one of those group mentioned but here is something pattaya28 should know that in this downfall of Thailand's tourism industry at least those Asians and Middle eastern are keeping the business alive by coming here. Bare in mind the selected group that you criticized I bet any given day they are much more educated and well off than you are.How sallow you are its proven.

Being educated and well off has nothing to do with the discussion. Do you think a bar owner cares how educated or well off an individual is? Do those qualifications help support the tourist industry? NO. What supports the tourist industry is spending money. And the group of people mentioned above, no matter how well off they are, do not spend that much money, especially on walking street. They are there more for free or cheap entertainment.

• Like 1

10 years ago Walking Street was full of American / European / Scandanavian / Australian people. Now it's full of Indian / Arab / Chinese people.

Maybe that is the answer to your question OP.

unbelievable racist comment. Though i dont fit in any one of those group mentioned but here is something pattaya28 should know that in this downfall of Thailand's tourism industry at least those Asians and Middle eastern are keeping the business alive by coming here. Bare in mind the selected group that you criticized I bet any given day they are much more educated and well off than you are.How sallow you are its proven.

Being educated and well off has nothing to do with the discussion. Do you think a bar owner cares how educated or well off an individual is? Do those qualifications help support the tourist industry? NO. What supports the tourist industry is spending money. And the group of people mentioned above, no matter how well off they are, do not spend that much money, especially on walking street. They are there more for free or cheap entertainment.

Too true.Asian (not Indian) are usually in packs,guided tours etc. they are shepherded into wherever the guide gets most commission ,be it massage parlours,souvenir shopping,parascending .

Now as for Indians,used to live there for years,heard it say from more high up Indians that the general mass should never be let out of their country. As for racism,in that country try a little white skinned mixing while there,especially during monsoon period,now I am sure you would be the first in line to start bleating reverse racism in action (I think not)

Sir

Mines real too.

I used to be Armani model, made milions...