Bangkok police raid On Nut church, bust 20 undocumented African migrants

webfact

@paddyjenkins

You

Nah, there is very little intolerance, prejudice or bigotry going on here, apart from you and your ilk, the intolerant and prejudiced bigots who attack those who simply present facts and statistics as well as their own experiences.

If you want an environment where you can accuse perfectly decent people of being politically incorrect, or of being racists, then head off to the UK or other similar soft touch country. But I assure you that most people in the world are getting very tired of your brand of self serving bigotry and even in the UK the patience of decent people is running out at a very fast pace. And if you think it will wash here then you're going to be in for a huge shock. Just try it.

And to return to the issue at hand, if a bunch of people who are in the country on an illegal basis decide, instead of lying low and living quietly, to make a nuisance of themselves, draw attention to themselves by being loud and inconsiderate towards their neighbors, then they shouldn't be too surprised if their collars get felt and they get arrested and deported. It beggars belief that people who don't have the right visa or are on overstay etc, would not be cognizant of the risks and instead to carry on as if the laws somehow don't apply to them. Well, guess what, the laws do apply, the neighbors got sick and tired of the nuisance and disturbance and lack of respect and the result...a bunch of people are going to get deported and I'd say they brought that upon themselves. I only wish my own home country would take similar action against the hoards of undesirables that make life a misery for so many others.

Me

All that time and effort and you say nothing new.

Though I love the use of the term "decent people".

How often those words lead to a diatribe based on "common sense" and "everyone knows its true" fallacies.

Often given by bigots.

My point is and has always been that this raid was stupid if its intent was to find drugs. They were never going to be found there and weren't.

The intelligence gathering lacked the essential ingredient of intelligence.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ignorance shown on this thread by the PC brigade who probably have never set foot in On Nut or Pattanakarn speaks volumes.

Take a visit into deepest On Nut and see for yourself, Thai mom n pop stores with signs written in English, no credit, Africans hanging around constantly on their mobiles.

African drug dealers fleeing police in Pattanakarn 44.

Thais beating up an African who thought it acceptable to beat up his "hoe"

Take a look at the number of luuk kreung kids with no fathers, no Thai man will ever touch these girls.

Dont believe me, get on the boat at The Mall Bang Kapi and head into town, why do all the Africans who live in cheap ass dumps up on Lat Prao always alight at Nana Nua.

Heck we even had one PC apologist try to tell us its the only place in Bkk where the Africans can get a decent haircut, utter BS of course.

Thankfully I live in Thailand where racial profiling is not an issue, and in many cases is correct.

• Like 1

If your prone to racist remarks, then this is the thread for you. Me I'm an English teacher and have worked with several Nigerian's. They are just like anyone else apqrt from their African accent which is similar to a South African accent. They understand that some Nigerian's are up to no good, but stop pointing your racist finger at all of them. The colour of your skin doesn't make you important, love and understanding, this is important. This is 2014 not 1814.

If your prone to racist remarks, then this is the thread for you. Me I'm an English teacher and have worked with several Nigerian's. They are just like anyone else apqrt from their African accent which is similar to a South African accent. They understand that some Nigerian's are up to no good, but stop pointing your racist finger at all of them. The colour of your skin doesn't make you important, love and understanding, this is important. This is 2014 not 1814.

An English teacher???

Some school is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• Like 2

I see about 200 undocumented africans selling drugs on sukhumvit nightly.. When will they be arrested?

Wait, 200 "africans" approached you with drugs while simultaneously showing you their passports, all on "sukhumvit?" What are the odds? You are aware that "africa" is a continent, right? And not the only one populated with blacks? Are you sure it wasn't 2,000,000? I would be just as inclined to believe that. This "site" really has become a mutual admiration society. Might want to expand your actual horizons a bit. Include a few places and facts that actually exist. Because your comfort zone certainly doesn't.

You might want to expand your horizon & not be a pompous ahole on a forum... They sell drugs between Sukhumvit soi 3-19, they are black and from the continent of Africa. True story

Edited by frankwhite

I see about 200 undocumented africans selling drugs on sukhumvit nightly.. When will they be arrested?

Wait, 200 "africans" approached you with drugs while simultaneously showing you their passports, all on "sukhumvit?" What are the odds? You are aware that "africa" is a continent, right? And not the only one populated with blacks? Are you sure it wasn't 2,000,000? I would be just as inclined to believe that. This "site" really has become a mutual admiration society. Might want to expand your actual horizons a bit. Include a few places and facts that actually exist. Because your comfort zone certainly doesn't.

You might want to expand your horizon & not be a pompous ahole on a forum... They sell drugs between Sukhumvit soi 3-19, they are black and from the continent of Africa. True story

Your statement was patently ridiculous. As for the perceived pomposity, I will perhaps attempt to tone it down the moment you decide to forego hyperbolic presumptuousness. I'm guessing it'll be a while. Try focusing on the point of the "narrative." At least in my case, there will always be one.

• Like 1

It was an evangelical church for pity's sake.

If they expected to find drugs in such a place then their intelligence gathering unit is short of intelligence.

These people actually believe their is a god and do not look kindly upon drug use at all.

As for proper documentation, well that's another story....they'd probably say the Bible is all the documentation they need or some sort of BS or other.

Thats strange, thai jails are full of drugs dealing Nigerians...

Well, I suppose that's better than jails full of drug dealing Nigerians. How much do Nigerians go for in your average Hilton, anyway? I mean, by the gram? More importantly, are they being smoked, snorted or injected against their will??? NPRC might want to have a look at this... I mean, mother of god, they should at least consider placing the aggressive drugs in segregation to protect the Nigerians... Okay, I'm finished now.

Why would they search a church for drug use, Thai cops using racial profiling?.

Time to educate some of you on the drugs trade:

On Nut is close to the conduit for the drugs trade from outside Bangkok in and those Nig. are heavily involved in it. The use the Skytrain to bring the drugs across the city and the bus terminal in Ekkamai is the main artery.

I've seen with my own eyes how they do it and the BiB are busting them left right and center.

• Like 1

Sick puppy if you like a police state...different tune with arms turned your direction, wouldn't it be? Surely this was overly dramatic given a noise complaint.

Typical comment by those who don't actually know what a police state is. As usual.. Edited by DaffyDuck
  • Like 1

==============

Still waiting for any logical debate on who the victim is/who is being hurt by someone that over-stays their visa in Thailand. Not like a foreigner can apply for asylum nor government aid in Thailand.

Anyone? Anyone?

Its not hurting anyone much that's for sure, a very small loss of revenue. The reason so many Nigerians are here illegally is due to their past situation. Before they built a Thai embassy in Nigeria the only way they could get a visa was via London which was very difficult. Instead many proffesionals and students chose to buy fake visas and enter illegally. Obviously this was not the correct way to go about it but these are very poor people leaving a country where daily risks include house invasions by armed gangs. Many Nigerians have come simply to bettertheir llives, unfortunately it doesn't work out for all and some have turned to crime ruining the name of all of them. Strange how the criminal farrangs never seem to ruin the name of their countries in the small minds of these same people.

Don't make excuses liberal, if they wanted a better life then they ought to head back home and fix their ruined country! Many of us on here, myself included go back and forth legally, pay our way and support our home countries so they can shuffle their carcasses back to mother Africa and get with the program.

Don't make excuses liberal, if they wanted a better life then they ought to head back home and fix their ruined country! Many of us on here, myself included go back and forth legally, pay our way and support our home countries so they can shuffle their carcasses back to mother Africa and get with the program.

Oh, yeah, because that's so easy to do, fix their home country, for those folks. Wow, you sure live in a fantasy land.

• Like 1

On Nut is close to the conduit for the drugs trade from outside Bangkok in and those Nig. are heavily involved in it. The use the Skytrain to bring the drugs across the city and the bus terminal in Ekkamai is the main artery.

I've seen with my own eyes how they do it and the BiB are busting them left right and center.

Thank you for the education?.

I'm very aware that a proportion deal drugs but in a church?. By the way you saying those "nig" says everything.

• Like 1

I am a white Englishman but I have lived in South Africa for the past 14 years but during and even before that time I

travelled widely in Africa, mainly for work. Posters here have mentioned other countries including Ghana and Zambia,

countries which I have visited on many occasions, and 99% of the people are great. Same with countries like Zimbabwe and

Namibia.

But when I visited Nigeria, which I have done three times, I could wait to leave. On my first visit I attended a reception

at one of the Home of the Commercial Secretary. The Ambassador also attended driven by his official driver, in is official

car c/w diplomatic plates. When he left he got less than a km from the reception when his car was hijacked and both he and

the driver were beaten.

Many Nigerians have little or no respect for anyone but there own so I stick by my earlier post that they should be made to apply for visas, to visit Thailand, before they leave their own country.

Also re a post I read a little while ago that Thais respect Black Africans I think that's wrong. I cannot count the times that I have heard a Thai refer to a Black African as a "Ling Dam"

Your average Thai knows what many Africans are doing in there country so if they don't like them why should anyone else want to take the (in this case) Nigerians side.

I have to agree with your post regarding how Thai's view Black Africans (Ling Dam). The Missus and her Family and friends refers to any and all Black Africans as "Dah-Ling" or Monkey Ass. When I asked her how she feels about Blacks living in Thailand, she simply replied, "No Good, No Like".

I couldn't be more happier about the BIB busting them, even I tried! Good Job being done by the BIB. Clean that Filth up and Jail and/or Deport them ALL! The term "racial profiling" is a political correct phenomena with deep roots in the West. It's just BS apologetic words, as far as I'm concerned. The BIB are aware of the cause and effect that the drug trade problem has on the Kingdom. They should use every tool at hand, regardless of how they do it, and eliminate the Scum and Villianry involved in the drug trade, whoever and whatever they are.

allegedly the church in question

Where was this video taken? Ferguson, Missery? St. Louis, Missery? Oakland, Ca? Los Angeles, Ca.? Why NO, it's in Bangkok !!! With this behaviour, it sure looks like this group don't meet the "Quality Tourist" label. Who ever took part in this rampage, should be rounded up and deported immediately, the same day as apprehended. Savages, that's all they are. What is the PM waiting for; looting, burning, general mayhem to begin before action is taken? IMHO.

PS: I know it's correctly spelled Missouri. thumbsup.gif

The Thai police should target certain areas in cities in the north-east of Thailand, areas where the foreigners are not actually tourists, these are places where the long-term 'tourists' stay and hang around. The police might as well go to those places, and ask all the foreigners to show identification. We'ill see how many foreigners they find who have over-stayed their visa.

I know at least one Danish bloke, and one Norwegian, who constantly over-stay.

Time to dob them in and do your bit to clean up Thailand clap2.gif